[ROM] Liquidized by behnaam BETA v0.1 [26/01/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest khamees79

Benham , Stort Tack :)

Works great, no complains.

a voice recorder would be great.

the headset is an old-new issue since i removed the default ROM, any body knows any workaround?

I loved the homescreen scroll, where i can have many , still i kept 3 for now, but I know it's there if needed B)

keep the great work.

Guest behnaam
Benham , Stort Tack :)

Works great, no complains.

a voice recorder would be great.

the headset is an old-new issue since i removed the default ROM, any body knows any workaround?

I loved the homescreen scroll, where i can have many , still i kept 3 for now, but I know it's there if needed B)

keep the great work.

Detsamma!

on topic:

I'll take update tomorrow, since I found how to get 5x4 homescreens, just needs compiling and it takes a while to do a generic make first, so update tomorrow guys will feature:

- HTC Calculator app (nice looking)

- Email bug fixed now

- I'll work on some language support

- 5x4 rows homescreen

- Apps2sd option

- Some small theming job

To late to finish up the work now gotta get some rest for tomorrow :D

Guest mirox3m

Hi guys! Yesterday I received my Liquid (a black one - looks very nice) and immediately rooted and flashed this ROM. I installed several 3D games to test it versus my previous G1.

Unfortunately some of them are not working (SpeedForge) or are showing some damaged rendering (Wave blazer).

I am interested to know whether this is related to this ROM (probably not), or is related generally to Liquid.

RELEASED READ AND DOWNLOAD HERE

Featuring:

- HTC Sense UI themed 2.000.05 AAP base

- Themed Advanced Launcher with up to 10 homescreens, landscape view and better apps organization than Stock launcher

- HTC Notes app

- Hero Clock widgets

- Busybox

- Root

- More to come...

Here are some sneak peak pics:

devicej.th.pngdevice2s.th.png

device3v.th.pngdevice4.th.png

First of all nice work for the most part this runs great and works well !! next bugs ive noticed many crashes with cam gallery etc unusable, next it is impossible to change ringtones or notification tones currently it causes force close every time, third facebook app doesn't work lol fc as well, cant edit contacts fc, cant play music or videos fc well thats what i got so far like i said nice work cant wait for updates

Guest McGilljam
First of all nice work for the most part this runs great and works well !! next bugs ive noticed many crashes with cam gallery etc unusable, next it is impossible to change ringtones or notification tones currently it causes force close every time, third facebook app doesn't work lol fc as well, cant edit contacts fc, cant play music or videos fc well thats what i got so far like i said nice work cant wait for updates

Sounds like you didn't used "Wipe of Dalvik-cache" option like you should.

I did a complete wipe and everything works perfect. Just randomly FC of launcher... pretty often.

The only problems I've got is my Liquid doesn't respond to headset if WiFi are of or not connected to a network and freezing, but thats since I bought my Liquid.

Still.. very enoying .... or how it spells :)

Cheers.

Guest behnaam
Are problems with HTC Music solved?

No I'll stop the work on it, due to that the layout is set for 320x240 screen and only way to change thoose offsets if by hexing the classes.dex but dalvik executables are not made for being edited, so finding the dalvik op code structure is a long process. I will look at what I can do with other htc apps.

Guest Seth Cold
No I'll stop the work on it, due to that the layout is set for 320x240 screen and only way to change thoose offsets if by hexing the classes.dex but dalvik executables are not made for being edited, so finding the dalvik op code structure is a long process. I will look at what I can do with other htc apps.

dont forget to change the year of release to 2010 :)

26/01/09 i think not even acer had the liquid planned

Sounds like you didn't used "Wipe of Dalvik-cache" option like you should.

I did a complete wipe and everything works perfect. Just randomly FC of launcher... pretty often.

The only problems I've got is my Liquid doesn't respond to headset if WiFi are of or not connected to a network and freezing, but thats since I bought my Liquid.

Still.. very enoying .... or how it spells :)

Cheers.

ya i did, tried multiple times keep getting same result :-( thanks for tip but to no avail

ok turns out 10th time is a charm :) from what ive noticed im down to FC with Google voice anyone else have google voice to compare problems ?

Guest behnaam

Battery drained so I cant test the advanced launcher modification yet, I'll wait 30 mins until it charges a little and then try the mod, if it works out correctly we have a release tonight people :)

Battery drained so I cant test the advanced launcher modification yet, I'll wait 30 mins until it charges a little and then try the mod, if it works out correctly we have a release tonight people :)

great to hear hopefully you got some sleep B)

Guest behnaam
great to hear hopefully you got some sleep :)

Mod failed, I will release it anyways with the stock launcher also as alternative. Lemme just flash and check if apps2sd is working correctly.

Guest behnaam
Mod failed, I will release it anyways with the stock launcher also as alternative. Lemme just flash and check if apps2sd is working correctly.

New dump people, this one looks good, I wont release 0.2 today im sorry really. But wouldnt u like a cook up of the latest update (not released) with european launguages support? B)

Keep ur eyes on my thread for update, and next release is set for tomorrow night and this time im for real! :)

Edited by behnaam

Guest dawabz94
Hi guys! Yesterday I received my Liquid (a black one - looks very nice) and immediately rooted and flashed this ROM. I installed several 3D games to test it versus my previous G1.

Unfortunately some of them are not working (SpeedForge) or are showing some damaged rendering (Wave blazer).

I am interested to know whether this is related to this ROM (probably not), or is related generally to Liquid.

hi, noticed the same, the workarround I found is use "spare parts", uncheck "compatibility mode", reboot (quickboot app makes it easy and fast)

this made speedForge work fine

But some other games (crystallight, kidsPaint and so) were displaying in a smaller screen

So I enable/disable according to what I want to play

hope this helps :)

Guest Andy__P
hi, noticed the same, the workarround I found is use "spare parts", uncheck "compatibility mode", reboot (quickboot app makes it easy and fast)

this made speedForge work fine

But some other games (crystallight, kidsPaint and so) were displaying in a smaller screen

So I enable/disable according to what I want to play

hope this helps :)

Hey, i've got black boxes in some games/apps ( ShootU, Celeste, Space Physics in game menu ).

Is this what you're talking about? Does this fix this too?

----------------

Now playing on Winamp: Disturbed - Down With the Sickness

via FoxyTunes

Guest mirox3m
hi, noticed the same, the workarround I found is use "spare parts"................

10x it really works for SpeedForge3D. Other games with some "boxes" in the sky are still not improved. Fortunately Spare parts is available in Market.

Guest Bentover

Very nice ROM, indeed!

I have the problem with nemoPlayer always closing and I did a full wipe. I also removed nemoPlayer and installed some other players from the Market. The players work, however Astro filemanager complains about mp3-file-associations and I can't get it to start the new players for mp3-files. Possibly I shouldn't have removed nemoPlayer before installing new players. Maybe it didn't like to not have anything playing music files installed? Oh well, let's see what happens with the next ROM version and a fresh start...

Personally I like the backported Google News And Weather widget "GenieWidget.apk" instead of Acer Weather. But maybe this is only me?

I also prefer the stock media apps to nemoPlayer and simply install what you prefer/need. I got the idea that it can hog cpu depending on which state you leave it in. Not for me though as it crashes :) Anyone else got the feeling that nemoPlayer can drain your battery?

Guest y7038862
Waiting for the new dump, still havnt got back to me about when I will recieve it

are you able to fix the nemoplayer bug?

for my case , i can just open nemoplayer for once

if i close it carelessly , i have to reboot my phone so that i can run it again

Guest behnaam
are you able to fix the nemoplayer bug?

for my case , i can just open nemoplayer for once

if i close it carelessly , i have to reboot my phone so that i can run it again

Will replace nemo player with a new music app that looks really slick, from a dev at xda. I got the dump now, its EMEA :)

Guest Seth Cold
Will replace nemo player with a new music app that looks really slick, from a dev at xda. I got the dump now, its EMEA :)

great! anything new about it? radio? fastboot?