[ROM] Liquidized by behnaam BETA v0.1 [26/01/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest behnaam
ok please post your thoughts about it, and why not... the dump itself :)

I'll test it first, then I will rebase my rom on it, and then release the leak, for now it needs to be tested

Guest y7038862
Will replace nemo player with a new music app that looks really slick, from a dev at xda. I got the dump now, its EMEA :)

really? any links?

i would prefer the nemoplayer more than another one :-(

Also, I hope that you could keep the asian language version ROM please , could u ?

thx a lot

Guest behnaam
How about the advanced launcher with support for five rows, is it done? and if so, can you release it?

got some help from irrenhaus now on how he did, will work on a compiling a working 5 row advanced launcher, new base for rom and more.. i'll keep u notified about updates soon

got some help from irrenhaus now on how he did, will work on a compiling a working 5 row advanced launcher, new base for rom and more.. i'll keep u notified about updates soon

Thanks. The advanced launcher was rely great but without 5rows it's crap.

Guest behnaam
How are things going?

Any updates?

I've tried to compile the standalone from Irrenhaus source with the directions he gave me in what needs to be edited in the source so it becomes a standalone app, didnt work. Need to look into what might be wrong. And some more theme job is needed before I make a new release. But this last week i've been very busy...

I've tried to compile the standalone from Irrenhaus source with the directions he gave me in what needs to be edited in the source so it becomes a standalone app, didnt work. Need to look into what might be wrong. And some more theme job is needed before I make a new release. But this last week i've been very busy...

any update as to what that great news to liquid owners post is ? :D

Guest behnaam
if its so hard with the 5-row advanced launcher... leave it behind, you may focus on other things, that one is not vital :D

True, I'll put effort in adding other stuff to the rom