27/May 5.0.7.1 - CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest DistortedLoop
yes, pls 5.04 online kitchen :-)

Paul was going on holiday for 5 days, so it may still be a couple of days still. He posted something in one of these Nexus threads when he was leaving.

Just hang on. ;-)

I've noticed that when on a call, I am unable to search the web. Haven't seen anything about this, just wondering if this is a known issue or am I the only one having the problem. I am using the Kitchen with 5.0.3.1.

Guest AndiTails

Will depend on your signal.

If you are on 3G - you will be able to use the Internet during a call.

If you are on 2G (GPRS or Edge), you cannot use data whilst a call is in progress.

This is nothing to do with the ROM - this is just how mobile networks work.

Will depend on your signal.

If you are on 3G - you will be able to use the Internet during a call.

If you are on 2G (GPRS or Edge), you cannot use data whilst a call is in progress.

This is nothing to do with the ROM - this is just how mobile networks work.

Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty much on 3G all of the time, but when make a call or answer a call data signal icon disappears. Then I'm unable to surf the web.

Guest commodoor
Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty much on 3G all of the time, but when make a call or answer a call data signal icon disappears. Then I'm unable to surf the web.

I have this to, I'm on 3g and when i'm having a call i can't use the internet. It has nothing to-do with this rom this was also with my hero. i don't like it, somethimes someone calls me to ask something that i have to search on the net, but its not possible s i have to hang up search and call again.

I have this to, I'm on 3g and when i'm having a call i can't use the internet. It has nothing to-do with this rom this was also with my hero. i don't like it, somethimes someone calls me to ask something that i have to search on the net, but its not possible s i have to hang up search and call again.

I thought that being on GSM, you didn't have this problem. It's not that big of a deal, as I don't talk and surf that often. Thanks...

Guest DistortedLoop

Sheesh guys, Paul took a five day vacation. He just got back and spent yesterday updating MCR to 1.8, which makes sense as that's his flagship rom. Give him a break, he's only human...I'm sure he'll get to this one soon.

Guest sthoeft

Would it be possible to include a choice of the Kernel in the Kitchen (the Stock Cyanogen or the modded ULV Kernel from the Devs)? That would be great as I hate using fastboot because of what I read a litte missspelling can lead to serious damage and is not much but a bit more work.

Edited by sthoeft

Guest Janx Zarniwoop

Waiting anxiously. I feel like a little kid when new releases come out. Thanks for making my work day almost fun!

Guest quark520
thanks for your reply Dayz,

The reasons I claim it is not working:

1. df shows /system/sd is not automounted

2. after reboot, all apps cannot be run

Hi Paul, I am still having this issue since then till MoDaCo Custom ROM 1.8...... any help?

Thanks in advance.

Waiting waiting hm hm hm I wait

Familiar face! :-D I'm waiting too, but Paul has enough what to do. So, we can just wait.

Edited by sdvn

Guest tralivali

Familiar face! :-D I'm waiting too, but Paul has enough what to do. So, we can just wait.

Hi, tovarischtch! Slava kommunisticheskoj partii!