27/May 5.0.7.1 - CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest argylesocks
I baked 5.0.6 with desire camera, and the camera force closes when i try to run it. Also the nexus wallpaper with the droid backrounds crashes alot. 5.0.5.1 works really smooth and nice. Any recommendations? Maybe a wipe this time?

if in doubt, wipe it out.

I have had that issue in the past with an earlier cyan rom, a wipe fixed it.

Guest xplod420

I need help please. i've installed this rom and now moy sd card wont mount, all the phone does is charges when connected to computer. Downloaded automount, still no luck.

Guest xplod420

I just noticed something after installing this ROM, no pinch in or out on the browser or on the picture album. Is there additional add on that enables this? i really miss this.

Guest zedeff

First time ROM user on Modaco. I've paid for Adfree. Now I installled the ROM with Teknologist's TCK 0.7 addon. So far everything basic works fine. Except for the accounts and sync option in settings causes the phone to reboot instantly. I cannot access this setting at all. Now Im trying out a ROM without Teknologist's TCK 0.7 addon to see if any difference. I was earlier using Cyanogen 5.0.6 stock ROM without any issues at all.

Edit: Solved. I needed to erase all user settings. Now it works great.

Edited by zedeff

Guest xplod420

is there any way to enable so that when you dial a number on a keypad appropriate name will come up, like on a desire rom. Also is there a sense ui in this ROM?

Edited by xplod420

Guest sneike

hi all, i just installed the cyanogenmod ROM for the first time, before i had the original nexus ROM..

really a great work, thanks to cyano and to paul for their job.. :P

now one question.. i installed the base configuration with google bits, and i found preinstalled the HTC keyboard from jonasl.. i'm having the issue that everytime the keyboard is killed the user dictionary go back to the default one, making me lose all the words i added..

when i was using this keyboard with the original ROM, it was working flawlessly..

someone else with the same problem?

thanks for your help

DNL

Guest vipermo
is there any way to enable so that when you dial a number on a keypad appropriate name will come up, like on a desire rom. Also is there a sense ui in this ROM?

I use a app called dialer one just for that

Guest techlogik

Can anyone confirm a fully functioning Exchange Activesync with this build? Mail/Contacts/Calendar all working fine Push?

Thx

Guest sneike
hi all, i just installed the cyanogenmod ROM for the first time, before i had the original nexus ROM..

really a great work, thanks to cyano and to paul for their job.. :P

now one question.. i installed the base configuration with google bits, and i found preinstalled the HTC keyboard from jonasl.. i'm having the issue that everytime the keyboard is killed the user dictionary go back to the default one, making me lose all the words i added..

when i was using this keyboard with the original ROM, it was working flawlessly..

someone else with the same problem?

thanks for your help

DNL

about the quoted issue, these are the jonasl's words:

Please post at modaco that

1) My mod shouldn't go in /system

2) If in system, please use the libt9.so from my apk so they are compatible.

the ROMs in the first post have the modded keyboard installed in /system, and a libt9.so file not compatible with the mod.. this is creating the described issue with the dictionary..

Edited by sneike

Guest Victor Bello

Is there any problem with the online kitchen? I can't seem to load the first page of this post.

Help?

Guest Victor Bello

OK, this is driving me crazy.

I was able to get the kitchen, eventually, and I baked a ROM, TWICE, and after downloading the file (1 hour each) I check the MD5 which appears on the file name and on both instances I get a mismatch. What's up with that?

Should I still try the ROMs I was able to download even though the MD5 doesn't match?

What should I do?

Thanks,

VB

Guest Victor Bello
OK, this is driving me crazy.

I was able to get the kitchen, eventually, and I baked a ROM, TWICE, and after downloading the file (1 hour each) I check the MD5 which appears on the file name and on both instances I get a mismatch. What's up with that?

Should I still try the ROMs I was able to download even though the MD5 doesn't match?

What should I do?

Thanks,

VB

Never mind, got it.

Guest xplod420

man i wish this rom would have functioning BT and better battery life. Those are the only two things that are stopping me from switching. well actually one, BT, battery i can manage with few apps i guess.

Guest tasomaniac

Where is the Sense Live Walpaper?

And there is a typing error in Terminal Emulator section.

Thank you Paul. And one last thing, you got desire and legend, then we have'nt seen much nexus one development. :P)

Guest ddeath

I seem to be the only one not getting this. I have just flashed the rom and wifi tether and titanium are not on my phone. What am I doing wrong?

Guest Adeher
I baked 5.0.6 with desire camera, and the camera force closes when i try to run it. Also the nexus wallpaper with the droid backrounds crashes alot. 5.0.5.1 works really smooth and nice. Any recommendations? Maybe a wipe this time?

Same problem here with the Desire camera :P

edit : and I wiped before flashing the baked rom

Edited by Adeher

Guest xyz1303
I seem to be the only one not getting this. I have just flashed the rom and wifi tether and titanium are not on my phone. What am I doing wrong?

You are not alone. I have same problem. I baked rom, but at least wifi tether and Titanium backup were missing and Facebook application was included even that it wasn't selected. I baked rom several times using different browsers etc. but it didn't help.

Guest AndyCr15
man i wish this rom would have functioning BT and better battery life. Those are the only two things that are stopping me from switching. well actually one, BT, battery i can manage with few apps i guess.

Bluetooth works fine for me...?

**EDIT** Also, is there a way I can move ALL apps over to SD in one go? I did a reinstall and forget to turn on Apps2SD. Now it's on, they're all still internal, so can I move them all with one operation?

(I'm sure I had an answer to this before, but I can't find it...)

Edited by AndyCr15

Guest tasty
You are not alone. I have same problem. I baked rom, but at least wifi tether and Titanium backup were missing and Facebook application was included even that it wasn't selected. I baked rom several times using different browsers etc. but it didn't help.

Do you still have the rom bake zip? If so, if you unzip it on your PC, do you see Titanium and Tether under the data partition (not in system or whatever the other big folder is)?

My first flash either I didn't wipe enough stuff or something and I didn't have them, but I checked the zip and reflashed it with success. I wonder if something went wrong on the first flash or if I just missed the links.

Guest wastebag

Hi there, I just registered on this forum and purchased a premium membership. I have a Nexus One and I baked a Cyanogen mod using the kitchen. Just like the previous few posters mentioned, I do not have W-Fi Tethering or Titanium Backup on my phone even though I selected them before baking. EDIT: QuickOffice was also not included in my bake, even though I picked it.

On another note, I have installed Cyanogen Mod before from the Cyanogen website. That version has the Google Bits in a separate zip, so you are able to install Cyanogen Mod onto your phone without any of Google's stuff. That is not possible here yet with the kitchen. I think MoDaCo needs to add options for users to decide whether or not to include Google Bits[and each individual piece of Google Bits(maps, voice, market, talk, google account, gmail, voice search, Google search, etc)] in their bake of Cyanogen Mod.

Edited by wastebag

Guest brosenz

I cooked my ROM with the WiFi Tethering option by the end ROM did not include it, I had to install it separate, is this a Kitchen bug or I should look for the application somewhere else ?, thanks

Edited by brosenz

Guest tasty

I just rebaked a rom for giggles:

included: titanium, office, wifi tether, stock boot screen.

subtracted: ime keyboard, facebook, amazon

I ended up with: +titanium, +wifi tether, +stock boot, -ime keyboard, +facebook, -amazon