Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 New Customized ROM Release

Guest huzheyi

Guest FortKnox101

You state over on the xda forums that there is a v1.1 version of this rom...although i only found the filename "B7610NXXIL2_huzheyi_V1.1_En.rar" uploaded on a chinese site. What are the differences between v1.0 and v1.1, why hasn't it been uploaded here? Is it actually English or different language?

Edited by FortKnox101

Guest ttrevelian
Hello i have used your rom its realy good but one thing get worse the battery go down realy fast. Any idea? Before update hold the battery for 3-4 days now only 2.

I use SPB mobile Shell v.3.5.3 build 9885 nothing special that i have not used before.

Please help.

check you CSC if you upgraded from w 6.1 to this rom. The same happened to me, I am now ussing CSC B7610NXEUIL4 and have no problem ever since

Guest abbeysumit

B7610NXXIL2_huzheyi_V1.1_En is available on one if the chinese site

Please find the link for the same.

http://www.vdisk.cn/down/index/4090477A852...1.1_En.rar.html

Hi Huzheyi,

we are your fans and waiting for your next release .. please upload the same here also. let is know the differnce in the two ROMS.

Can some test the V1.1 and lets us the know the difference between V1 and V1.1

Cheers

Abbey

Edited by abbeysumit

Guest boybags

can we use this new ROM here in the philippines?? is this rom will not disabled any connection?? like wifi ir 3g?? thanks!!

Edited by boybags

Guest spirit30

Hi huzheyi, thz 4 the ROM. It is great n swift. But perhaps u can remove the following apps:

- Connected Home

- Video Editor

- Communities

- Smart Reader

- Digital Frame

- Microsoft My Phone

- MSN Money

- MSN Weather

- Google Maps

- Navigator

Looking forward 2see ur new ROM. Cheerss.........

Guest sunkadam

Hi Huzheyi,

It is a very fast and zippy Rom. Thanks a lot.

But, u should have left the Streaming player. :mellow: Now, I.m not able to watch YouTube videos. :( :D

Anyways, Thanks once again for a great Rom. Expecting 6.5.5 versions. <_<

• 6 months later...
Guest guamzintrusion19

Hello everyone. Please someone help me. I flashed to this new ROM a few hours ago and suddenly my notifications are gone. I mean, when someone texts me or call me nothing happens. the phone does not ring or vibrates. I checked both the settings but nothing happens. Please help! I like the ROM since it's really fast but I can't have it if it doesn't notify me of new messages or calls.

• 1 month later...