21/May r15 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One with Online Kitchen - EPF30 Eclair

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest qvert
I installed 1.9 last night, selected pretty much everything to install, and for some reason the additional software Sim toolkit and Quick office didnt install.... Any ideas on this? I did another bake double checking that i included them, and still didnt work...

Yes i have got the same issue

Another question, can we get teeter from.desire rom or is it integrated in Sense only?

Not sure on Sim Toolkit, but on Quickoffice doesn't have it's own dedicated icon, it just opens when you try to use the appropriate file type.

P

Guest JetSerge

It has a blank white area at the bottom of the screen which can be used to cheat many levels.

Found a way to install the most recent version used in the Desire ROM. Get the ROM from the neighbor thread, extract the teeter.apk from ROM.zip/system/app, then:

adb remount

adb push teeter.apk /system/app

Edited by JetSerge

Guest Oletros

Hi,

I have a doubt, I'm having problems with HTC IME and I want to bake another ROM excluding it. I don't have to wipe nothing to apply the new ROM, isn't?

Guest MingoChang
some how afer updating to this room.

when setting CPU ...itfreeze when it ask for SU permission...nothing shows then it crash

Please enable usb debugging mode. The su permission app requires it.

Guest teknologist
So this is an example of something that really irks me about the people who rate and right reviews of apps in the Market:

Three of the five reviews on the app say it sucks and give it low stars because it doesn't work on their stock or cyanogen modded Nexus One.

It specifically says in the app's description that it only works on MCR or Desire ROMs...can't the idiots read that it's not going to work on their phone before they bother to download the app and pan it with bad reviews? Sheesh.

Especially when the app is free too !!! ;-)

Guest DistortedLoop
Another question, can we get teeter from.desire rom or is it integrated in Sense only?

The only thing I really want from the Desire rom is the camera. Tried to adb install it, mismatch. Kind of expected that, but that's one awesome camera. Still has the pink blur issue, though.

Guest Bay Harbor Butcher
I've added a popup to beta2 on loading (first-time only) making it clearer!! <_<

~

lilHermit

Would you make your notification app working with cyanogen rom?

Guest tropmonky

Issue:

Google Navigation only says "unknown road" at the top of the screen and doesn't show the correct graphics for turns coming up. This issue was there on 1.8 and 1.9

I'm running non- Apps2SD

Any way to get this fixed? Kinda odd issue...

Love the rom, and now with the ability to set the notification colors it ROCKS!

I'm so glad I've supported MoDaCo by being a Plus member and I REALLY REALLY look forward to a retail SenseUI coming out ASAP!

Guest what29

anyone else get the error "the process com.android.calander has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" i wiped and reflashed but same error with anything related to the calander.

Or how about the default music app randomly starting. i have installed bTunes and whenever i get out of my truck which i use bluetooth audio from my phone, the damn default media player starts playing randomly, and not even the same song that is playing on my bTunes media app. is there anyway to remove the default media app or figure out what the hell is making it start automatically.

Edited by what29

Guest what29

Now my gmail will not send email from my phone, also when i delete an email on my phone it does not delete it on the gmail server like it always had, i have not changed any settings, any ideas

Guest krohnjw
Issue:

Google Navigation only says "unknown road" at the top of the screen and doesn't show the correct graphics for turns coming up. This issue was there on 1.8 and 1.9

I'm running non- Apps2SD

Any way to get this fixed? Kinda odd issue...

Love the rom, and now with the ability to set the notification colors it ROCKS!

I'm so glad I've supported MoDaCo by being a Plus member and I REALLY REALLY look forward to a retail SenseUI coming out ASAP!

I believe this is due to the modified maps being included. See here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=630887 These are listed as the known issues.

Issues: (via canadiancow)

* No street name at the top

* No arrow indicating next turn direction

* Voice guidance is delayed, if at all present

* Directions to contact do not work in "alt" (brut4-alt and brut6) versions

Guest krohnjw
Now my gmail will not send email from my phone, also when i delete an email on my phone it does not delete it on the gmail server like it always had, i have not changed any settings, any ideas

Have you tried clearing the app data for gmail/gmail storage?

Guest AndyCr15
Or how about the default music app randomly starting. i have installed bTunes and whenever i get out of my truck which i use bluetooth audio from my phone, the damn default media player starts playing randomly, and not even the same song that is playing on my bTunes media app. is there anyway to remove the default media app or figure out what the hell is making it start automatically.

I get this too, when I unplug my earphones having listened to Tunewiki, the standard music player stats up...

Guest tropmonky
I believe this is due to the modified maps being included. See here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=630887 These are listed as the known issues.

Ahh, Thanks for that!!! Is there any way to revert back to only the stock maps? I'd rather have it working right than have maps I don't need ATM.

REQUEST: ability to bake in STOCK navigation for the people in the USA so full navigation works properly. THANKS!

Thanks again!

Edited by tropmonky

Guest krohnjw
Ahh, Thanks for that!!! Is there any way to revert back to only the stock maps? I'd rather have it working right than have maps I don't need ATM.

REQUEST: ability to bake in STOCK navigation for the people in the USA so full navigation works properly. THANKS!

Thanks again!

I actually baked an update without maps and then installed maps from the market - seems to be working fine. I do wish this was an option though as well as excluding the trackball notifications personally - but those aren't so bad now that the successive notifications has been pulled.

Edited by krohnjw