21/May r15 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One with Online Kitchen - EPF30 Eclair

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest pr00f

Kitchen appears broken. Seeing PHP errors after attempting a bake.

UPDATE 1: Appears only when I include custom ingredients.

UPDATE 2: Stopped occurring when I removed my custom system/media/bootanimation.zip from the custom ingredients archive.

Edited by pr00f

I agree with the market acting weird today. I geep getting a network time out. Hope it is a market thing and not our phone. I do have one question that i have been asking for a couple of weeks and nobody answers me so i figured i would try again.....what is a HTC IME and how do i use it.

anybody anybody???

Edited by [email protected]

Guest MingoChang

I updated 2.0 to 2.1 today and the free space of my rom droped from 78MB to 59MB...

Is that normal or abnormal?

PS: the ssh username and password disappeared from the version number section.

Edited by MingoChang

Guest qvert
2.1 not rooted. cant install superuser whitelist from market says installation unsuccessful

it's rootet, for sure!

tested it with metamorph

only the SU app is a new one

Kitchen appears broken. Seeing PHP errors after attempting a bake.

UPDATE 1: Appears only when I include custom ingredients.

UPDATE 2: Stopped occurring when I removed my custom system/media/bootanimation.zip from the custom ingredients archive.

I'll look into that pr00f!

P

Guest MingoChang

Really confusing... The free space of my rom declined 20MB and I do not know how to get them back...

Help, please. I don't want to wipe my phone.

Found a bug...when using the wired headset during a phone call...after hanging up and unplugging the headset from the nexus...the music player will start playing a song on the current playlist. I believe it started happening with the 1.9 release? def been seeing this since 2.0

Guest jayrig

I am also having problems with SU / superuser permissions since wipe & flash to MCR 2.1 - cannot run root explorer or metamorph. rebaked & updated twice. Suggestions please.

2.1 has a new SU / Superuser apk (as found in Cyanogen's ROMs!)

P

What steps should I take to get rootexplorer to function? I do not see superuser in apps? If there is a new apk do I need to perform additional steps for functionality?

Edited by jayrig

Guest Andres79
I am also having problems with SU / superuser permissions since wipe & flash to MCR 2.1 - cannot run root explorer or metamorph. rebaked & updated twice. Suggestions please.

What steps should I take to get rootexplorer to function? I do not see superuser in apps? If there is a new apk do I need to perform additional steps for functionality?

I have the same issue after installing modaco 2.1 I don't have the superuser apk, the only difference for me compared to the last time when I used modaco 2.0 is the recovery image, now I'm using "recovery-RA-nexus-v1.7.0.img".

I want to know with the people that have superuser problem what recovery image version are you using?.

Guest jayrig
I have the same issue after installing modaco 2.1 I don't have the superuser apk, the only difference for me compared to the last time when I used modaco 2.0 is the recovery image, now I'm using "recovery-RA-nexus-v1.7.0.img".

I want to know with the people that have superuser problem what recovery image version are you using?.

recovery image unchanged RA-nexus-v1.5.3

Guest ionutmd

Hi, Paul, looks like a great job, as usual...

I have the EPE54B AT&T version ; after applying the kitchen-baked rom, the SU is gone. I have wiped and tried again, same. Wiped and applied your stock-based ROM, i have SU again. Tried to apply the kitchen-baked ROM - SU gone and Titanium backup not working. I have the latest radio, so I did not apply that part in the baking.

Could it be an incompatibility because the device is an AT&T version/ It shouldn't, but what do I know...

The SU disappears regardless if I do a wipe before the update or not, but when I re-apply the stock-based ROM, it comes back. I seem to lose root access when applying the kitchen ROM.

I know I lose root because Titanium does not work and it's because it doesn't get root access.

If you could guide me with this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Ion

Edited by ionutmd

Guest ionutmd

I use the same,1.7.0, but I have SU when using the stock-based ROM. SU is gone when applying the MCR 2.1 only, with or without wipe in between. Appears to be ROM-related, not recovery-related.

Does anyone know what is the name of the new apk for SU and how do you go by enabling root again?

Edited by ionutmd

Guest MingoChang

I'm sitting in the classroom, really confusing about the SU in 2.1...

Yesterday I updated to 2.1 and without problem with SU access. Also yesterday I wiped and installed a fresh 2.1 Rom and the SU apk disappeared... I lost my root access...

That makes no sense at all since the Rom file is the same one, the device is the same one...