21/May r15 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One with Online Kitchen - EPF30 Eclair

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest IntoTheVoid
Now I want to tell about another problem:

I've been using the browser to read some news or hering to web radio. At ending the session, I become text messages that somebody has tried to phone me.

I've got terror at home, because she can't phone me, because she get the busy signal.

but I don't make a call, I've heard web radio in the car.

Is that normal, that the call doesn't come through?

(Sorry, this text wasn't easy for me in english :P )

I would say that usually happens when you are not on 3G or HSDPA. Whenever I am on edge and using browsing the internet and someone calls me it doesn't come through cause on edge it can only do one thing at a time. Or it could be the radio you are using. Maybe trying another radio may solve your problem.

Guest siglo

Hi,

I installed the ROM and the contacts list is now sorted last name first. Is it possible to change it so it is listed first name first?

Hi,

I installed the ROM and the contacts list is now sorted last name first. Is it possible to change it so it is listed first name first?

In the contacts app's settings?

Guest siglo
In the contacts app's settings?

No option to sort in the settings. A friend who is running a different rom has it but I can't find it on this rom. Which rom are you running?

No option to sort in the settings. A friend who is running a different rom has it but I can't find it on this rom. Which rom are you running?

Strange. I just baked and flashed this ROM for the first time every last night (after my reply to you), and have no problems with the sorting of contacts.. Also no option for it just like you said, so.. not too sure

Guest siglo
Strange. I just baked and flashed this ROM for the first time every last night (after my reply to you), and have no problems with the sorting of contacts.. Also no option for it just like you said, so.. not too sure

The only way around it I found was to delete all my gmail contacts and import them again from a sorted by first name CVS file. I haven't tried to add a new contact through the phone but I'd think it shouldn't cause a problem.

This may be strange, but I love this ROM. Battery life is awesome, it's snappy, and I can customize it with some apps etc. It's no HTC Sense, which I kinda miss, but I'd rather have snappiness and battery life :P

thanks, Paul, for the kitchen and this modded "stock" rom!

Guest IntoTheVoid
This may be strange, but I love this ROM. Battery life is awesome, it's snappy, and I can customize it with some apps etc. It's no HTC Sense, which I kinda miss, but I'd rather have snappiness and battery life :P

thanks, Paul, for the kitchen and this modded "stock" rom!

I agree this is a really great rom. I actually liked HTC Sense on window mobile phones cause it needed it but on the Nexus One its actually not that useful to me. When I tried the Desire rom, I didn't like HTC sense at all. After adding GDE and Pure Calender and some other widgets to this rom, I find it to be so much better and faster of course.

Cant wait for newer version.

Guest crawler9

I've baked two different downloads for r14. I never tried r13 so I don't know if I would have had this problem with it too, but for the first 30 seconds or so after Launcher starts (either on a fresh boot or after it's been killed by a task manager) touching anything results in a force close. it says "Sorry! Activity Launcher (in application Launcher) is not responding. Is this happening to anyone else? Its not so much a big deal as an annoyance. It works fine if I wait for the Launcher to be completely loaded.

Guest crimz

Hi all,

There is this realy neat feature on the Desire ROM where the phone vibrates when an outgoing call connects. Is there any way to get that on this ROM version (r14) ?

Thanks

Guest cyril333
There is this realy neat feature on the Desire ROM where the phone vibrates when an outgoing call connects. Is there any way to get that on this ROM version (r14) ?

I'm very interested too. :P

Guest AF!ve

So any news if we are going to see a new version? :). Nothing new since r13 really, r14 didn't really have anything new and Paul said there was something in the works when he got back? That was weeks ago though ;).

Guest joerf1115

Hi guys,

I have searched the ENTIRE internet...ok i guess that wasn't as funny as i thought it would be :)

Seriously though. I have searched on how to add a2sd to this rom, with additions no Chinese, and can only find the Cyan way @ http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php/Apps2SD. I don't have a subscription yet, and wanted to know how to get it on this rom, so can someone direct me to the page that I can't find or lemme know how to do it?

N1 w/ MCR r14

Guest crimz
Hi all,

There is this realy neat feature on the Desire ROM where the phone vibrates when an outgoing call connects. Is there any way to get that on this ROM version (r14 or 15) ?

Thanks

Maybe this can be an optional feature in the r15 kitchen? :)

Guest brosenz

Right now I am using r14, if I update to r15 next week do I need to do a Wipe ?, I am assuming not, and in that case I will keep all my settings and applications already installed in r14 ?, thanks

Guest brosenz

Because r14 is almost a STOCK ROM or very close to it, I should be able to upgrade to Android 2.2 (Froyo) right away from Settings -> About Phone -> System Updates ?, when it will be available next week or later ?

Guest Droid800
Because r14 is almost a STOCK ROM or very close to it, I should be able to upgrade to Android 2.2 (Froyo) right away from Settings -> About Phone -> System Updates ?, when it will be available next week or later ?

No. You will not be able to update. In order to update, you will have to unroot your phone and restore the stock recovery image.