disco custom kernel [v.b01]

Guest disc0

sure is like this..... there aren't other explanation..... :D..... thanks .... and sorry if i waste your time.... :(

Don't worry, you didn't wasted my time.. I'm here to help (: ..

im sure it can all get fixed ;)

I really hope so, but drigerott flashed a clean rom and had the issues, so, its not software issue :\ ..

I have mine, practically as after flashing ROM 2.000.16 (only installed home with 5 rows, and very few apps :\ )

@disco can it be the kernel source that was released? or do you think it can be based on firmware 1.6?

The same kernel they are using, I'm using in mine.. With clean 2.000.16 or not.. So, it must ONLY be hardware issue :\ .. Only explanation I have ..

Edited by disc0

The same kernel they are using, I'm using in mine.. With clean 2.000.16 or not.. So, it must ONLY be hardware issue :\ .. Only explanation I have ..

I agree, i have had some issues even with a clean ROM... so we might have to wait for 2.0, if it comes ;)

can someone tell me how to check how much mhz im running, like, can i check my cpu status thru adb or something?

Try this:

adb shell "while true; do cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq && sleep 1;done"

You will see cpu updated every second until you do "CTRL + C"

Edited by disc0

Guest tomdotcom

Acer Liquid bought in Hong Kong

Zero problems (so far) running 1Ghz

Phone seems snappier, verified CPU speed using the adb command above.

Dolphin MT works

SetCPU+ device profile changed to 'Nexus One'

998400 min/max

24500 min/max while in sleep mode

Thanks disc0!!!

Edited by tomdotcom

Acer Liquid bought in Hong Kong

Zero problems (so far) running 1Ghz

Phone seems snappier, verified CPU speed using the adb command above.

Dolphin MT works

SetCPU+ device profile changed to 'Nexus One'

998400 min/max

24500 min/max while in sleep mode

Thanks disc0!!!

I forgot trying setcpu, but now that you posted it, I think that would make sense let cpu go to 1.2 Ghz and limit it in 1Ghz and put it up only when needed ??

EDIT:

Forget it, I installed setcpu and put the governator on performance to test 1Ghz, and imagine, got my first reboot ;) .. 1.2Ghz would kill our phones!

Edited by disc0

sorry guys left my damn phone at school, I was in a rush to get home to create a new rom and ended up leaving my liquid at school... went back when i got home but it was gone now im stuck without one... ill try my best to release a new rom it wont be tested but I have an idea on what to work on so ill get working on that now...

(I feel like a complete idiot, word of advice to everyone "paste it dont haste it" ;) )

Angio~

Guest RazorICE
sorry guys left my damn phone at school, I was in a rush to get home to create a new rom and ended up leaving my liquid at school... went back when i got home but it was gone now im stuck without one... ill try my best to release a new rom it wont be tested but I have an idea on what to work on so ill get working on that now...

(I feel like a complete idiot, word of advice to everyone "paste it dont haste it" ;) )

Angio~

Did you have Wavesecure installed?

I hope you find it!

Guest Scrashx1

Acer Liquid work on 1GHZ ;)

No problem, MT work fine and UI is more fast.

Auto cpu scale work (245,348, 576,768, 998).

Neocore test run many time, the result is the same: 33.9 FPS.

excuse for my english.

Great disc0, Thanks!!!!!

Guest amdnikos

@disco a litle tip.liquid use less cpu voltage than nexus one cause its clocked on 768 instead of nexus on 1gh.Can u check on some way if voltage raise on liquid's 1gh?Its normal on having issues if liquid use 768 voltage on 1gh.

To bad!

Really hope you find the phone again and get it back.

Dont know how it works where you live (US?), but lost other phones here in sweden several times, and only once I didnt get it back.