Titanium Fullscreen Weather

Guest slovenec88

Guest arizonaomnia
Update the weather jeez:/

I installed the cab and updated the weather. Nothing changed except the weather panel. I don't get all of the information about the editing the mscr file and changing the code or whatnot - the first post seems to indicate that I can either install the cab or do it manually with the editing and copying the picture files. Did I miss something? I"m pretty good with instructions, and I'm not afraid of doing guided edits to the registry, but otherwise I really have no idea what I'm doing. :-)

Guest Carlos_rpg
I installed the cab and updated the weather. Nothing changed except the weather panel. I don't get all of the information about the editing the mscr file and changing the code or whatnot - the first post seems to indicate that I can either install the cab or do it manually with the editing and copying the picture files. Did I miss something? I"m pretty good with instructions, and I'm not afraid of doing guided edits to the registry, but otherwise I really have no idea what I'm doing. :-)

Try use my instructions at post #45. editing your titaniumweather.mscr and Titanium cpr file.

Guest Bruno Adler
Try use my instructions at post #45. editing your titaniumweather.mscr and Titanium cpr file.

Awesome job by porting M2D images to Titanium Home Screen.

Thought it wouldn't be possible.

Congratulations.

Guest burky1993

Did not work for were I live tried to uninstall and just wouldnt disappear i had to do a hard reset to get rid of it

very disapointed

but it seems it has worked for a lot of people so i shouldnt criticise..

just a warning that it may not work properly for you

Guest corpisa
Did not work for were I live tried to uninstall and just wouldnt disappear i had to do a hard reset to get rid of it

very disapointed

what is your city?

Guest joža

very disapointed

where do you live then? i thing every place with 1000+ inhibitors is on accuweather....

and i tested cab myself like 5 times, and it uninstalled... maybe something went wrong when installing.

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi I cannot update weather for my city.

What shouls I input for Rijeka, Croatia.

EUR|HR|HR007|RIJEKA for Rijeka, Croatia (Koprivnicko-Krizevacka)

or

EUR|HR|HR013|RIJEKA for Rijeka, Croatia (Primorsko-Goranska)

Guest corpisa

or

Just complementing rendeiro2005,

for those who don´t know how to find their city,

go here: AccuWeather World and when your city is found and the weather is display just look into your browser´s web address and take note of the highlighted last part on image attach and that´s the information you have to set on titanium weather.

slds,

post-209926-1266605271_thumb.png

or

Thanks i got it now thanks to you and accu weather web page.

I couldn’t find my self!!!

Guest RoSoMaK
Replacing the file Ls_Global

<Image ID="Background" Left="0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Visible="True" Opacity="1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap,\windows\titaniumweather.png" />

have the same efect :D.

Saludos desde Argentina.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47753

LS_LockScene_240x400.zip this work :D

Screen01.bmp

Edited by RoSoMaK

Guest fredmig

Hi, I own a samsung OmniaLite and I've installed this application, but unfortunately nothing happens... maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe it doesn't work on OmniaLite... I've set the city (LISBON, Portugal) but still nothing happens. Is there someone who can help me?

thanks

Guest AeLien_Saturn
Titanium Fullscreen Weatherby joža&slovenec88

B: Manual install!

1. Editing .cpr

In \Windows find a file called Titanium_240x400.cpr

Put this on third line or under the <Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save

how can i edit this, in where, please.

Guest _Reaper_7
how can i edit this, in where, please.

copy the windows directory of Titanium_240x400.cpr phone to the pc, edit it with notepad and copied to the windows folder of the phone (make a backup before the original) soft reset and ready to operate

sry for my english ^^

Guest AhmadMR

Simply..... WONDERFUL ! I installed it on PDHee (28230) rom and it flipped my mind. I also tried the Lock Screen trick, but sadly it doesn't change unless I make a soft reset.

Can anyone help us in this issue?

In other request: Is there any software that changes the background according to the time of the day (e.g. morning, noon, afternoon, and night)? that - accompanied with this amazing titanium addition - will change the titanium look to be the best among WinMo interfaces.

Thanks for all of you, and best regards...

Guest joža
Simply..... WONDERFUL ! I installed it on PDHee (28230) rom and it flipped my mind. I also tried the Lock Screen trick, but sadly it doesn't change unless I make a soft reset.

Can anyone help us in this issue?

In other request: Is there any software that changes the background according to the time of the day (e.g. morning, noon, afternoon, and night)? that - accompanied with this amazing titanium addition - will change the titanium look to be the best among WinMo interfaces.

Thanks for all of you, and best regards...

-it doesn't work with lockscreen becouse there is no way to make it reload... you see when you update the weather it restarts Today... but you cannot restart lock as far as i know...

maybe someday... if we get someone to make reload happen.

-Xda has answers to all your requests :(

Guest AeLien_Saturn
copy the windows directory of Titanium_240x400.cpr phone to the pc, edit it with notepad and copied to the windows folder of the phone (make a backup before the original) soft reset and ready to operate

sry for my english ^^

thanks so much-0-