Titanium Fullscreen Weather

Guest slovenec88

Guest corpisa

@funone46,

click on link above, download full screen weather images (unizip, unrar, ect..). Now since titanium full weather has to be installed on Main Memory just using active sync go to Program File\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen and copy over those images you just downloaded, it will ask to overwrite? say yes and then just update weahter and you should be done. We all got it like that so you are defenetly doing some step wrong.

Are able to update your weather right now?

whose rom are you using, there is a better way to share your pictures to the forum, jeje.. :( almost everyone cooks shake&save into their rom, give it a try !!!

slds,

ShakeAndSave_Setup.cab

Guest funone46
@funone46,

click on link above, download full screen weather images (unizip, unrar, ect..). Now since titanium full weather has to be installed on Main Memory just using active sync go to Program File\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen and copy over those images you just downloaded, it will ask to overwrite? say yes and then just update weahter and you should be done. We all got it like that so you are defenetly doing some step wrong.

Are able to update your weather right now?

whose rom are you using, there is a better way to share your pictures to the forum, jeje.. :( almost everyone cooks shake&save into their rom, give it a try !!!

slds,

Yes I can update my weather now. I am assuming to device and not my storage ? I am using lioryte 28223. Well no luck again. I will feel real stupid when I get this done. Looking in the fullscreen folder everything shows up( png, and jpeg). Wonder if I have to delete the spil folder?

Edited by funone46

Guest funone46
Yes I can update my weather now. I am assuming to device and not my storage ? I am using lioryte 28223. Well no luck again. I will feel real stupid when I get this done. Looking in the fullscreen folder everything shows up( png, and jpeg). Wonder if I have to delete the spil folder?

Here are some more screen shots.

post-657263-1267528724_thumb.png

post-657263-1267528738_thumb.png

post-657263-1267528750_thumb.png

Guest corpisa
Here are some more screen shots.

ok, what are those images named post... doing there? remember that wallpaper has nothing to do with titanium full screen weather, your wallpaper images need to be somewhere else, on full screen folder have to be just default images that you need to replace with the images we told you from the link provided if you want it to look like images on first post, but your wallpaper needs to be loaded like always from the pictures and video program.

show me a screen shot of picture 44 on your full screen folder I believe you have not done what we told you.

saludos,

Guest funone46
ok, what are those images named post... doing there? remember that wallpaper has nothing to do with titanium full screen weather, your wallpaper images need to be somewhere else, on full screen folder have to be just default images that you need to replace with the images we told you from the link provided if you want it to look like images on first post, but your wallpaper needs to be loaded like always from the pictures and video program.

show me a screen shot of picture 44 on your full screen folder I believe you have not done what we told you.

saludos,

first off I want to thank you for you patience with me. Any way it looks like " post " were duplicates of pictures in post 100. I have now deleted them.

Here is a shot of pic 44, Now that I deleted the " post" pictures from post #100 I have no background images. The picture on the left was one of the post ones that are deleted, the one on the right is #44. Maybe I should give up and save you a lot of trouble.

post-657263-1267555865_thumb.png

post-657263-1267556280_thumb.png

Edited by funone46

Guest corpisa
first off I want to thank you for you patience with me. Any way it looks like " post " were duplicates of pictures in post 100. I have now deleted them.

Here is a shot of pic 44

Ok I see,

you have everything all wrong :(

the weather images on this titanium version will only be, the sun, the sun with clouds, rain, etc... and they will display on top of whatever wallpaper you set on your phone, there should not be anything else in the Full Screen folder, that´s why it does show on your phone like it should. why did you rename that picture 44? the only thing you had to do was to download the FullScreen images from the link we gave you, extract those to your PC and then overwrite them in FullScreen folder but not any pictures with beaches, sea stuff, buildings and all that (the only purpose of those wallpapers is that when you have your nice big images of titanium full weather they will look like the beach or the building image has that particular weather but if you set a black wallpaper with nothing on it you will still get your full screen weather images).

I know language is a barrier and I'm not a native English speaker, so let me install TF weather again since I just flash a new rom and I will try to post some easy steps with screen-shots of what you need to do.

SPIL icons, leave them alone, there are the icons that go on titanium itself, where the temperature and everything is display, remember, installing the cab file requires to edit anything.

saludos,

EDIT: check post 104, download where it says HERE in blue.

Edited by corpisa

Guest corpisa

Funone46,

my last try :(

1. Erase everything you have on FullScreen Folder My Device\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen, everything!! (unload titanium itself from start/Settings/today just in case it does not let you do it)

2. Download attach Fullscreen weather images.

3. On PC, unrar downloaded file and select them all and right click and select Copy. (on images attach I skip this step as I have the Fullscreen images in my Storage Card and internally on my phone I copied them and pasted them on My Device\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen, over writing all the images that where there). using active sync just browse to My Device\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen and Paste selection, it will ask you to override files, say Yes.

4. Load titanium again and update your weather and hopefully :( you are set.

5. then if you want to change your wallpaper (forget titanium weather exists and leave it alone) just go to Pictures & videos program, find your wallpaper, set it, go back to home screen and have fun finding the one you like the most with your particular weather forescast.

jeje... that's it for me, i hope to see some nice screen shots but with everything sorted out !!!

saludos,

Fullscreen.rar

post-209926-1267559865_thumb.png

post-209926-1267559872_thumb.png

post-209926-1267559883_thumb.png

post-209926-1267559909_thumb.png

post-209926-1267559917_thumb.png

post-209926-1267559927_thumb.png

post-209926-1267559959_thumb.png

post-209926-1267559970_thumb.png

post-209926-1267559987_thumb.png

post-209926-1267559997_thumb.png

post-209926-1267560008_thumb.png

post-209926-1267560028_thumb.png

post-209926-1267560057_thumb.png

post-209926-1267561096_thumb.png

post-209926-1267561110_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest funone46
Funone46,

my last try :(

1. Erase everything you have on FullScreen Folder My Device\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen, everything!! (unload titanium itself from start/Settings/today just in case it does not let you do it)

2. Download attach Fullscreen weather images.

3. On PC, unrar downloaded file and select them all and right click and select Copy. (on images attach I skip this step as I have the Fullscreen images in my Storage Card and internally on my phone I copied them and pasted them on My Device\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen, over writing all the images that where there). using active sync just browse to My Device\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\Fullscreen and Paste selection, it will ask you to override files, say Yes.

4. Load titanium again and update your weather and hopefully :( you are set.

5. then if you want to change your wallpaper (forget titanium weather exists and leave it alone) just go to Pictures & videos program, find your wallpaper, set it, go back to home screen and have fun finding the one you like the most with your particular weather forescast.

jeje... that's it for me, i hope to see some nice screen shots but with everything sorted out !!!

saludos,

What a pain in the ass this is. And I am sure you are saying that about me by now.:(

Anyway I have changed my background image and now shows the same sun image as my computer is. Let me know what you think. And I am with you if this is not it I am done trying. Thanks for all your help.

post-657263-1267563562_thumb.png

post-657263-1267563623_thumb.png

post-657263-1267563644_thumb.png

Guest corpisa
Anyway I have changed my background image and now shows the same sun image as my computer is. Let me know what you think. And I am with you if this is not it I am done trying. Thanks for all your help.

It looks like you made the manual installation first, installing regular showaco titanium weather program and from that point you got confused. Your image is nice but what I was trying you to make was to replace the images on Fullscreen folder so you get the nicer and bigger ones we are using on the first post screen shots.

for example hudsonville looks better in my phone because I did replace the weather images on Fullscreen folder. But you got it working :( you are just missing the step to replace the images on fullscreen folder.

saludos,

post-209926-1267564741_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest funone46
It looks like you made the manual installation first, installing regular showaco titanium weather program and from that point you got confused. Your image is nice but what I was trying you to make was to replace the images on Fullscreen folder so you get the nicer and bigger ones we are using on the first post screen shots.

for example hudsonville looks better in my phone because I did replace the weather images on Fullscreen folder. But you got it working :( you are just missing the step to replace the images on fullscreen folder.

saludos,

Show off. The png's are the ones for the rar. I will have to look for the other ones. I will post another screen soon. I want your background image too. That is sweet

Edited by funone46

Guest corpisa
Show off. The png's are the ones for the rar. I will have to look for the other ones. I will post another screen soon. I want your background image too. That is sweet

copy over ALL of the pictures inside the fullscreen.rar file I attached to your Fullscreen folder, the one you just show me on your screenshot.

slds,

post-209926-1267566024_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1267566039_thumb.jpg

Guest funone46
copy over ALL of the pictures inside the fullscreen.rar file I attached to your Fullscreen folder, the one you just show me on your screenshot.

slds,

For some reason my background images are broken. All the ones off this thread are like that. And sometimes they are ok.

post-657263-1267571189_thumb.png

post-657263-1267571210_thumb.png

Edited by funone46

Guest corpisa
For some reason my background images are broken. All the ones off this thread are like that. And sometimes they are ok.

you got it!

looks pretty good to me... about the wallpapers it's funny because they are all 240x400 at least the ones I shared :(

good job, I thought for a minute you were not going to figure it out.

saludos,

Guest funone46
you got it!

looks pretty good to me... about the wallpapers it's funny because they are all 240x400 at least the ones I shared :(

good job, I thought for a minute you were not going to figure it out.

saludos,

Really thanks for all your help. these forums are great. I resized the wall papers and bingo. Works great.

Guest urphonesux

thanks for this great addition to the titanium look but tell me, has anyone gotten this to work with ANY titanium themes?

Neo or wm7 project or any of the others?

Edited by urphonesux

Guest joža
I have this problem too on my omnia pro qwerty

didnt help unfortunately..

Ive tried editing splugins_480x800.spr but this also didnt help..

any suggestions?

try setting the opacity to 0.9

and don't mess with any other files, it should work with only described mods...

Guest hutame

is there any one has got "Can't find PInvoke DLL 'HTCSensorSDK'. "error about Titanium RADAR?

Edited by hutame

Guest joža
Hi!! Where I should modify if I want the sun or the moon a little on the right?? Thank you...

the pictures in Fullscreen folder. just edit them the way you like <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mkskeith

has anyone got this to work on xperia x1. would love to have it but can't get it to work. I completely un-installed my titanium weather and followed your instructions but it won't show the fullscreen weather. any ideas. thanks

Guest joža
has anyone got this to work on xperia x1. would love to have it but can't get it to work. I completely un-installed my titanium weather and followed your instructions but it won't show the fullscreen weather. any ideas. thanks

you must do it all manual way. so, edit cpr with 480_800 in name. all code that has 240x400 must be sized up to 480x800...

also, you have to make pictures larger, 480x800... so, basically you are doing it from beginning, but you have reference...

good luck :)

Guest mkskeith
you must do it all manual way. so, edit cpr with 480_800 in name. all code that has 240x400 must be sized up to 480x800...

also, you have to make pictures larger, 480x800... so, basically you are doing it from beginning, but you have reference...

good luck :)

alright thanks I'll give it a shot

alright that was pretty simple and took about 15 min. thanks guys this is sweet!!

Edited by mkskeith

Guest IIMacGyverII
alright thanks I'll give it a shot

alright that was pretty simple and took about 15 min. thanks guys this is sweet!!

Any chance you might post the files you modified to make life easier for all of use using higher resolution?

Guest nino1969

in order not to copy the folder fullscreen in the internal storage and to save memory I have changed the destination in the TitaniumWeather.mscr in my storage and the visualization works the same one, my script at the end:

########################

###slovenec88###########

Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\Page1","CurrentIcon")

Fullnumber = SubStr(Fullnumber, -6)

Copy("My Storage\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub