ERE36B ROM leaked + repacked

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest neva dinova
Is anyone else missing apps in the market?

I can provide a list, they cover paid apps, free apps, but nothing protected.

Also, with the superboot/himem titanium backup says no su, despite the Superuser.apk asking for permissions.

I can confirm many missing apps with superboot himem ERE36B but i can run N1 torch so i know i have root

Guest metatron
I can confirm many missing apps with superboot himem ERE36B but i can run N1 torch so i know i have root

what apps don't you see ... it looks ok to me on the surface so far

Tried this and it failed ?

c:\tools>fastboot devices

HT011P800350 fastboot

c:\tools>fastboot flash radio radio.img

sending 'radio' (24960 KB)... OKAY

writing 'radio'... INFOsignature checking...

FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)

c:\tools>

Any instructions for how to flash to stock locked bootloader nexus? Thanks.

Any instructions for how to flash to stock locked bootloader nexus? Thanks.

Same, is this possible using fastboot or some other method with stock and locked bootloader?

Okay it could just be me, but I realised that in the new ROM, when pressing the app launcher tray button and the homescreen buttons on the bottom they glow orange now. Have they always glowed an orange colour? From what I remember, they used to glow a white colour. Or am I trippin' balls..?

Guest slyydrr
Okay it could just be me, but I realised that in the new ROM, when pressing the app launcher tray button and the homescreen buttons on the bottom they glow orange now. Have they always glowed an orange colour? From what I remember, they used to glow a white colour. Or am I trippin' balls..?

I'm running MCR 1.5 (built on ERE27) and they glow orange on mine :D Sounds like you're just trippin' balls!

Dear Paul,

I have installed the Radio update first and had no problem; then tried to put the

SUPERBOOT BOOT IMAGE HIMEM (adb remount permissions / superuser.apk / su / himem patch)on my SD card, went into recovery mode, but when I tried to flash the update I got the following message:

Verifying update package...

E: No Signature (13 files)

E: Verification Failed

Installation aborted.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Guest neva dinova
And how much total? 395MB ish? It's working.

P

ive only got the 217860 total. I put it into fastboot and flashed it via the install bat but i dont have the free mem that i should but im not really sure how i could have messed up since i have root also the free command only works in recovery for me.

From a fresh reboot I'm getting (using Quick System Info from the Android Market):

Total: 386MB

Free: 232MB

Idle: 164MB

Then after about 10 minutes on sleep:

Free: 223MB

Idle: 155MB

Does this look about right?

Guest DistortedLoop
From a fresh reboot I'm getting (using Quick System Info from the Android Market):

Free: 232MB

Idle: 164MB

Then after about 10 minutes on sleep:

Free: 223MB

Idle: 155MB

Does this look about right?

Looks about the same as mine (running Cyanogen B5) with all the bells & whistles if that helps:

Total 386

Free 196

Idle 126

This is immediately after a fresh boot, but I have a lot of junk that's auto-starting (WaveSecure, MobileDefense, Advanced Task Manager, dropcap, several widgets)