2.1 preview plus Droid and Nexus boot animation!

Guest Angio

angio when do you think you will be able to release an initial version ? :D

I will otherwise not be able to work anymore this afternoon!

Alex

Having the same problem over here ;-). Not developed 1 line of code since I read this ;-). (lets hope my boss dont read this :-P )

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xian1243

I too am sitting here waiting... :D

I'll sit here until he releases it, even if it takes days or even a week. (I hope not)

Edited by xian1243

Its a leaked .bin :D

Are you waiting for it to be stable (or tweaked) to release it ? Are you even intending to release it ?

I don't want to make you feel harassed, I'm just wondering what is the reason of this post ?

Ahhh come on guys, share the .bin file! I mean, if it's not bricking devices, & if everything is working: WiFi, bluetooth, radio, accelorometer...blah blah then please release :D.

BTW, someone posted this. Is it the same?

Edited by Mr.r9

Guest xian1243

Well since Eclair's kernel and Donut's aren't the same, we won't have root access right away. He may be rooting the new kernel (boot.img), adding Busybox, and all that jazz, so that we get all the good Angio goodness on this new Eclair ROM. :D

Guest pipajoja
Ahhh come on guys, share the .bin file! I mean, if it's not bricking devices, & if everything is working: WiFi, bluetooth, radio, accelorometer...blah blah then please release :D.

BTW, someone posted this. Is it the same?

i can't wait!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! Angio please post this .bin

Based on his Twitter status I'd say he's gone to bed. Luckily we Android users are renowned for our calm patience so I'm sure none of us are chewing through our own shoes in anticipation or getting new features and eye candy right now :D

Based on his Twitter status I'd say he's gone to bed. Luckily we Android users are renowned for our calm patience so I'm sure none of us are chewing through our own shoes in anticipation or getting new features and eye candy right now :D

No, definitely not the least. *Drinks his ninth red bull waiting*

:D :lol: :lol:

Guest cmchenth
What does "Dual touch" mean? It's the same as "Multi Touch" (Pinch Zoom)?

i think they are the same

is html5 better than flash?

i am still interested in whether it supports 1 ghz cpu: P

Guest sss_ddk
i think they are the same

is html5 better than flash?

i am still interested in whether it supports 1 ghz cpu: P

Nope...according to the same site, it's 768....just out of curiosity, do you have real need for 1ghz or just for the fun of having it!

Guest rondstif

The CPU runs 768Mhz, but our CPU clock is really 1Ghz, but Acer has set it to 768 in order to save battery. I hope that Acer give us the opportunity of update our Liquid A1.

Guest designgears
The CPU runs 768Mhz, but our CPU clock is really 1Ghz, but Acer has set it to 768 in order to save battery. I hope that Acer give us the opportunity of update our Liquid A1.

Nope, its not the same cpu as the nexus one, this chip runs at 768, its not under clocked.

Guest cmchenth
Nope...according to the same site, it's 768....just out of curiosity, do you have real need for 1ghz or just for the fun of having it!

i am just thinking that 1ghz cpu will give a better game supporting against the iphone 3gs and droid (those with better GPU)