WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest Владик
Nothing wrong just made it alittle bit small. Anyway, I added new release 23577 at the 1st post with russian black skin. not all of them just some of applications

cheers

Russian skin???

спаибооо

From PUIE2?

Nice and easy

Hey I found sleep bug in 21298 :9

i was going for COM2 because it is nicer looking and more pro

But I keep getting sleep bug, like the phone dies and i have to remove the battery to have it back, sooo sucking.

Guest dayspring2099us
Russian skin???

спаибооо

From PUIE2?

Nice and easy

Hey I found sleep bug in 21298 :9

i was going for COM2 because it is nicer looking and more pro

But I keep getting sleep bug, like the phone dies and i have to remove the battery to have it back, sooo sucking.

yeah...some of ppl confirmed about this. perhaps should wait new release from higher build with sleep bug solved.

Guest Владик
yeah...some of ppl confirmed about this. perhaps should wait new release from higher build with sleep bug solved.

Thanks!

By the way, where can I get that keyboard skin working on 21298?

Guest LinuxM@n

Dayspring,

Your ROM i900-23557-DXIA5 is good, since I tried to install it in my Omnia 1 16GB Gold Edition; the ROM successfully installed but my problem is when I installed my favorite RAR/ZIP apps "POCKETRAR v3.93" the buttons is not working properly or it has some bugs...

Can you look for it or checked what was the caused! Thank's in Advance.

Thanks for your time providing this GOOD COOKED ROM....

Guest dayspring2099us
Dayspring,

Your ROM i900-23557-DXIA5 is good, since I tried to install it in my Omnia 1 16GB Gold Edition; the ROM successfully installed but my problem is when I installed my favorite RAR/ZIP apps "POCKETRAR v3.93" the buttons is not working properly or it has some bugs...

Can you look for it or checked what was the caused! Thank's in Advance.

Thanks for your time providing this GOOD COOKED ROM....

actually i also have same problem with mine, i think it's from the app software is not compatible with wm6.5

Guest LinuxM@n
actually i also have same problem with mine, i think it's from the app software is not compatible with wm6.5

Dayspring,

Do you have any alternative app software; the same with PocketRAR that can open RAR/ZIP file with in your latest COOKED ROM built i900-23557-DXIA5?

Thank you in advance and more power to you.

Edited by LinuxM@n

Guest dayspring2099us
Dayspring,

Do you have any alternative app software; the same with PocketRAR that can open RAR/ZIP file with in your latest COOKED ROM built i900-23557-DXIA5?

Thank you in advance and more power to you.

at this moment I don't have any idea about the alternative software, furthermore been occupied with downloading and cooking latest release 23559 & 21899

I'll post them soon...;)

http://hotfile.com/dl/38752729/5d19169/i90...-DXIA5.rar.html

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest EchoDe

As posted before, I've problems with Google Maps.

As soon as I hit the "Location" button, it crashes. It does not matter if I enable or disable GPS.

Anybody else with the problem? (Or without)

René

Guest dayspring2099us
As posted before, I've problems with Google Maps.

As soon as I hit the "Location" button, it crashes. It does not matter if I enable or disable GPS.

Anybody else with the problem? (Or without)

René

it's really wierd, google maps didn't have any problem at all. could you please take a screen shoot?

Guest EchoDe
it's really wierd, google maps didn't have any problem at all. could you please take a screen shoot?

Sure. How can I do that? It would be better to record a video. Because if I hit the button, Google crashes. The next start will bring a message that it didn't work the last time.

René

Guest dayspring2099us
Sure. How can I do that? It would be better to record a video. Because if I hit the button, Google crashes. The next start will bring a message that it didn't work the last time.

René

have u tried to flashed again?

now you will get the black skin on 23557 release. ;)

I try the 23577 and it a perfect ;)

something I waited a long time, but

Can you do (when you have time) ROM like this just to be standard 6.5 not 6.5.x

and if it can to put all to be black (each program to be black not someone be white) and Phonebook, dialer and main menu to be black not white

So far this is one of the best ROM that I have try it

And thanks a lot ;)

Guest dayspring2099us
I try the 23577 and it a perfect ;)

something I waited a long time, but

Can you do (when you have time) ROM like this just to be standard 6.5 not 6.5.x

and if it can to put all to be black (each program to be black not someone be white) and Phonebook, dialer and main menu to be black not white

So far this is one of the best ROM that I have try it

And thanks a lot ;)

your welcome mate, luckily I cooked WM6.5 21899 with original DXIA5 OEM no black anymore. Hope tonight I'm able to upload since I have problem with my internet connection recently. Anyway, I also added new WM6.5.5 23559 at the 1st post.

your welcome mate, luckily I cooked WM6.5 21899 with original DXIA5 OEM no black anymore. Hope tonight I'm able to upload since I have problem with my internet connection recently. Anyway, I also added new WM6.5.5 23559 at the 1st post.

OK then I will continue to use 23577 because love black ;)

Thanks again