WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest khrisstyan

Hy.23559 is all default(original,no color change etc)?because the 23557 has some bugs in few samsung applications and programs,win 7 theme has some bugs to.And if someone can post here a simple black theme please.Thank you ;)

Guest dayspring2099us
Hy.23559 is all default(original,no color change etc)?because the 23557 has some bugs in few samsung applications and programs,win 7 theme has some bugs to.And if someone can post here a simple black theme please.Thank you ;)

yes back to default application, no black russian skins.

Guest smic717394

Hi khrisstyan, I installed the 23559 and its great, is the voice command working? i enable it and click ok and if i click on it again is still disabled. And do you have the cab of the Connected Home application, PLEASEEE...

Thanks.

Edited by smic717394

Guest dayspring2099us
Hi khrisstyan, I installed the 23559 and its great, is the voice command working? i enable it and click ok and if i click on it again is still disabled. And do you have the cab of the Connected Home application, PLEASEEE...

Thanks.

I think connected home already inside since it's samsung default application

Guest smic717394
I think connected home already inside since it's samsung default application

I know is inside, but i installed another cab for home connect, and now i cant turn on the server any more, it works, but every time i turn on the server it doesn't save, when i check is off again. I can flash again but then i have to add all the contacts again, if you have it will be allot of help.

P.S. Esti romin domn director?

Guest dayspring2099us
hey, you improveed your last build, but why you make default black kaybord? it smaller and worse then samsung.

thanks

you msy change into samsung default keyboard by installed SIP selector

Guest andrew.mazlim

Can I ask a question, fellas?

ALL these original roms, having ALL/EVERY Samsung apps included (because I don't like them much)?

Guest dayspring2099us
Can I ask a question, fellas?

ALL these original roms, having ALL/EVERY Samsung apps included (because I don't like them much)?

yes indeed, since i thought better keep all of them included due to the rom stability. at least even having issue with memory limitation but all the programs run well and also 3rd party applications.

Guest andrew.mazlim
yes indeed, since i thought better keep all of them included due to the rom stability. at least even having issue with memory limitation but all the programs run well and also 3rd party applications.

I see. Is it possible to write bellow every rom's link, how much memory is left for each one? I don't care about the MB capacity, but for memory.

Guest dayspring2099us
I see. Is it possible to write bellow every rom's link, how much memory is left for each one? I don't care about the MB capacity, but for memory.

storage left about 44MB. that's for sure for all roms

Guest andrew.mazlim
storage left about 44MB. that's for sure for all roms

Not about storage, friend. I'm talking about how much memory left (how much SPEED left). For example, in some "Lite" roms, they're saying: 134MB storage, 62% memory.

So, what about these officials' memory left?

Guest dayspring2099us
Not about storage, friend. I'm talking about how much memory left (how much SPEED left). For example, in some "Lite" roms, they're saying: 134MB storage, 62% memory.

So, what about these officials' memory left?

45% left, actually I don't know what are you looking for in this forum or thread. if you're looking a bigger memory left better you try a lite rom or custom roms which spread all over this forum. You may choose and pick one and if not suitable just try another one. I guess it's very simple to try not just ask how or what...it's your choice to pick which one do you like.

Guest skoda60

I flashed to 21901 and 23559 6.5 ROM and worked fine but only regret that there are no Chinese language selection in Regional languages setting. How about this new one 23563 have the Chinese language selection?

Guest dayspring2099us
I flashed to 21901 and 23559 6.5 ROM and worked fine but only regret that there are no Chinese language selection in Regional languages setting. How about this new one 23563 have the Chinese language selection?

still no Chinese language selection. I guess I should about this when cooking into my next release. just give me any feedback ok?

Guest skoda60
still no Chinese language selection. I guess I should about this when cooking into my next release. just give me any feedback ok?

Thank and I will waiting for it. Now I was on DXIA5 wm6.1 from this forum which have the chineses so I can read eBook and used the China browser(ucweb). But This IA5 have the bug when I imported geocaching data into cachemate and the inport process was very slow, about 1 record/s. Before the DXHK3 was normal.

I like the Omnia, it have many languages selection and very convenience since I got it about 2 years ago.

Edited by skoda60

Guest andrew.mazlim
45% left, actually I don't know what are you looking for in this forum or thread. if you're looking a bigger memory left better you try a lite rom or custom roms which spread all over this forum. You may choose and pick one and if not suitable just try another one. I guess it's very simple to try not just ask how or what...it's your choice to pick which one do you like.

Indeed, I'm looking for better speed. But, I guess, OFFICIAL roms maybe MORE stable than "cooked", that's why I'm interesting about this thread.

Guest yasars

hrrr hotfile ^^ have you got mirrors :huh: rapidshare & co...

i will flash 23563:))) thank you !!

Edited by yasars

Guest dayspring2099us
hrrr hotfile ^^ have you got mirrors :huh: rapidshare & co...

i will flash 23563:))) thank you !!

it's too bad i don't have any mirror.