WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest dayspring2099us
Dayspring2099us, how come you had 23551 until yesterday, since you re cooking so many versions? Which one is better ?

all are better..since there isn't any complaint or specific issue with those roms...:P

Guest 2001

Hi Dayspring, Thanks for posting all these lovely ROMs for us. Is there any editing or uninstaller software that can remove/uninstall the individual programs on these ROMs? Thanks again.

Guest liviu74sox
all are better..since there isn't any complaint or specific issue with those roms...:P

Dayspring2099us, 25014 version is showing operator name on the upper toolbar. Can you make that for all versions?

Guest dayspring2099us
Hi Dayspring, Thanks for posting all these lovely ROMs for us. Is there any editing or uninstaller software that can remove/uninstall the individual programs on these ROMs? Thanks again.

no, there isn'y any software since they're cooked along side with the rom as well.

Guest dayspring2099us
Thanks Dayspring2099us for your work, just installed 23569 and everything looks just fine.

glad to hear that and hope no specific issue appears :P

Guest smith_friday
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to change the boot screen of my i900 with the Windows Phone logo, how to I go about doing this?

Thanks

It seems there is something wrong with my input method, It's not XT9,why??

Guest smith_friday
But in original omnia rom WM 6.1 you can answer the call with the answer button and it doesn't meter if it's locked or not,but I guess it's O.K I can live with it :P

Thank's anyway for the replay.

I have the same problem as you, what a pity :D

Guest dayspring2099us
It seems there is something wrong with my input method, It's not XT9,why??

Try to use SIP Change to change the keyboard menu into original samsung with XT9

SIPChange.CAB

Guest dayspring2099us
Dayspring2099us,

Do you have apps that can open .rar file in your latest COOKED ROM... ie.. PocketRAR

Thank you,

you could use Resco Explore to open rar file

Guest LinuxM@n
you could use Resco Explore to open rar file

I tried Resco Explorer to open .rar file in my samsung omnia 1, but Resco Explorer says "The file 'filname' cannot opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate....

Any idea how can I open .rar file and extract it, i tried PocketRAR before but i already posted it here as per your comments, pocketRAR is not compatible with your COOKED ROM..

Thank you,

Edited by LinuxM@n

Guest dayspring2099us
I try Resco Explorer to open .rar file in my samsung omnia 1, but Resco Explorer says "The file 'filname' cannot opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate....

Any idea how can I open .rar file and extract it, i tried PocketRAR before but i already posted it here as per your comments, pocketRAR is not compatible with your COOKED ROM..

Thank you,

it's strange since resco explorer working like a charm when open rar file in my phone. try to reinstall your resco explorer.

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest wolfpack64

hey dayspring its been awhile since i last flash, i intend to very soon, should i flash to 23569? or should i wait on any new one you will be releasing soon?

great work!!

Guest dayspring2099us
hello dayspring2099us, how is holidays :)

great though,tried to upload 23120 & 28236 last nite but failed due to internet connection problem

Guest dayspring2099us
hey dayspring its been awhile since i last flash, i intend to very soon, should i flash to 23569? or should i wait on any new one you will be releasing soon?

great work!!

http://hotfile.com/dl/43687734/8a230b1/i90...-DXIA5.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/43732898/e92e793/i90...-DXIA5.rar.html

post-521818-1274276210_thumb.jpg

post-521818-1274276262_thumb.jpg

post-521818-1274276303_thumb.jpg

post-521818-1274276379_thumb.jpg

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest EchoDe

I've noticed that the ROM does not show a Bluetooth icon, if Bluetooth has been enabled. Can this be configured somewhere?

René

Guest dayspring2099us
I've noticed that the ROM does not show a Bluetooth icon, if Bluetooth has been enabled. Can this be configured somewhere?

René

Bluetooh icon is enable, I suppose you missed it somewhere.

post-521818-1274405708_thumb.png