WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest dayspring2099us
What are the differences between these two versions?

The main difference is 28236 still having issue with bulky camera font. except that issue everything are same specs. But I notice that 28236 already got office 2010 pre installed, so no need to compile from another sys build.

Guest dayspring2099us
post-687418-1274524054_thumb.png :rolleyes: fix

not yet...still appears if we're doing fast scrolling, but I think it's not so bothering...:D

Guest Jeffrey Teo
The main difference is 28236 still having issue with bulky camera font. except that issue everything are same specs. But I notice that 28236 already got office 2010 pre installed, so no need to compile from another sys build.

I just flashed 28236 and found that I cannot change the type of keyboard to any other. Installing SPB keyboard and it get stuck at SPB keyboard. Can't switch back to the default keyboard without uninstalling it.

Cannot open the keyboard option to activate it. Any one else have the same experience?

Guest dayspring2099us
I just flashed 28236 and found that I cannot change the type of keyboard to any other. Installing SPB keyboard and it get stuck at SPB keyboard. Can't switch back to the default keyboard without uninstalling it.

Cannot open the keyboard option to activate it. Any one else have the same experience?

Try to use SIP Change to change the keyboard menu into original

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest lalus
not yet...still appears if we're doing fast scrolling, but I think it's not so bothering...:rolleyes:

buyid 23121 have corrupt font in camera @ when you scrooling phone list ?

cheers for everyone.

Guest amitsharma.atc
anyone have the samsung black keyboard from i8000 that will work on i900?

you can try omnia lite keyboard its also very good

Guest dayspring2099us
Great work dayspring!!!!!! everything works great!!

guys, just got email from hotfile, that one of my uploading rom was removed :rolleyes:

--- On Sat, 5/22/10, Hotfile.com Abuse <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Deleted files on hotfile.com

To: [email protected]

Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 11:00 PM

This mail is to notify you that the access to the following links was disabled

as a result of received complaint of copyright holders of the files. If you believe

that access to this files were disabled by mistake, please follow the instructions

in our Intelectual Property Policy (http://hotfile.com/ippolicy.html) for submitting

counter-notification.

http://hotfile.com/dl/38752729/5d19169/i90...-DXIA5.rar.html

--

Hotfile.com abuse team

Guest david_1989

I love your roms. Could you please remove the Samsung Zoomer (the view you get when you double tap in a message) as it is completely unnecessarry in WM6.5 and just makes the message view far less responsive.

Guest dayspring2099us
just a little up ...

Best regards

Portutu

perhaps in the next build i'll try to figure out how to solve this disturbing bug

Guest dayspring2099us
Can I use the PDA part of this ROM on my Omnia II? Thanks. :rolleyes:

no, you can't due to different driver, resolution and hardware...

Guest portutu
perhaps in the next build i'll try to figure out how to solve this disturbing bug

think you very much for the help..

Best regards

Portutu

I hope you can thind a solution..

Guest engenek

hi,

mr dayspring2099us, i am using 28236 rom

good job, but

i was connected wi-fi modem, i can't connect internet with wi-fi, why

Edited by engenek

Ok.. Flashed 23121 but has scrolling bug on the Phone received and made list...So got back to the standard 23569

build which works perfetly until now...Thanks dayspring2099u... keep on your good work ..and just leave everything how it is... Samsung Untouched!

Guest dayspring2099us
Ok.. Flashed 23121 but has scrolling bug on the Phone received and made list...So got back to the standard 23569

build which works perfetly until now...Thanks dayspring2099u... keep on your good work ..and just leave everything how it is... Samsung Untouched!

thanks for your big support....

Guest dayspring2099us

have tried from different branch and scrolling bugs still appear. :(

have tried from different branch and scrolling bugs still appear. :o

The 23569 seems to be very stable, even streaming wirelessly through wifi to bluetooth into a HIFI system! But one thing i dont like is the default keyboard.... :( ... and can only change it with sip ... I would like to see one of roms with the Samsung keyboard as default .... and a with the most recent Arcsoft streaming player....!!! :(

Guest cruddasj
I couldn't by pass screen alignment on rom 21903

CGA, Use the remote align tool :(

You need to run it as admin if your on vista or win 7

However, dayspring, was wondering if you could increase the max cal error level? I have settled for your ROM and it is quite possible to be the last flash of my omnia as I am using it less and less and the ROM is great. Ive missed playing about with the samsung widgets :o and the new MS keyboard actually looks pretty nice B)

Im sure you already know how to up the max cal error values but just in case, here's the value:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH]

"MaxCalError"=dword:35

It just makes it easier to align the screen as allows a bigger error margin. Would be worth writing it into the CSC (that's how I put it in) so you dont have to keep writing it in every build :D

Congrats on becoming a high rated chef :( Admittedly, this is the first of your ROMs I have tried, but it is very polished and seems very stable. Keep up the good work mate :o