WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest burky1993

I promised i would give some screen shots and here they are.

the memory one i have installed a few programs to the main memory its a little bigger than that.

post-624903-1266520090_thumb.jpg

post-624903-1266520099_thumb.jpg

post-624903-1266520105_thumb.jpg

post-624903-1266520111_thumb.jpg

post-624903-1266520116_thumb.jpg

Guest jms2367
I don't know about you, but I think this is the first WM6.5 with working finger mouse! Am I behind time or is this true?

Still TESTING!

is finger mouse really working? can others who tried this rom confirm also?

also, have anybode else tried youtube and using streaming player? is it working also? i already posted this before (re streaming player) but there was no anwser...

Guest burky1993
is finger mouse really working? can others who tried this rom confirm also?

also, have anybode else tried youtube and using streaming player? is it working also? i already posted this before (re streaming player) but there was no anwser...

you tube did work on streaming player for me.. but other websites that use streaming player seemed not to.. but i think that was a connection issue. as for the finger mouse i sort of works, i you have it set up you need to click on the middle button which will wake it up but when you open something with it it dissapears :/

Guest smoothcrooner

Hi,

I seem to having a sleep bug with this ROM, all of sudden, the phone won't wake up by pressing on the front button. I'm having to soft reset the phone to get it working again, which is a shame because it has all the samsung stuff I like.

Ohh, it just happened again.

Edited by smoothcrooner

Hi,

I seem to having a sleep bug with this ROM, all of sudden, the phone won't wake up by pressing on the front button. I'm having to soft reset the phone to get it working again, which is a shame because it has all the samsung stuff I like.

Me too :-(

I thought is was in connection with bluetooth, but the phone hung up without bt enabled.

René

Guest smoothcrooner
Hi,

I will have to reflash my phone to a different ROM, shame, I really liked this ROM, especially with all the Samsung stuff included in it. I might come back to it in the future if the sleep bug has been sorted out.

Guest The_Wolf88

Great work !

Unfortunately I have problems with 4shared ! :D

Can Anybody upload it on Mediafire !

And thanks :D

Wait wait !!

Is it really people that this rom have sleep bug ?!!!

Guest khrisstyan
I will have to reflash my phone to a different ROM, shame, I really liked this ROM, especially with all the Samsung stuff included in it. I might come back to it in the future if the sleep bug has been sorted out.

Try with the power off/on buttton :D

Guest Alien-Tech

As with the last two beta ROMs I used this week (Steff's and PhDee's) I was confronting sleeping bug. But this one, after 18 hours of stable operating It's still working fine. Didn't fell to sleep mode.

Anyway the main problem with this rom is it's slow performance due to it's full load of programs already installed inside. It really left me with 3MB of free storage memory and 48 free Ram.

I'll have to move on for the next until I finnaly decide to go back to Ryrzy's :D

Guest dayspring2099us
As with the last two beta ROMs I used this week (Steff's and PhDee's) I was confronting sleeping bug. But this one, after 18 hours of stable operating It's still working fine. Didn't fell to sleep mode.

Anyway the main problem with this rom is it's slow performance due to it's full load of programs already installed inside. It really left me with 3MB of free storage memory and 48 free Ram.

I'll have to move on for the next until I finnaly decide to go back to Ryrzy's :D

How come it's only left 3MB? did you install all the programs into your main memory??? better try to install them into my storage. some of programs working well even installed into main storage.

Guest Alien-Tech
How come it's only left 3MB? did you install all the programs into your main memory??? better try to install them into my storage. some of programs working well even installed into main storage.

Well only SPB shell, Naong sense and a few things like SRS WOW..... which I prefer to have in the device memory. Anyway too much stuff in the main storage, but the stability is perfect and overall speed is pretty good, counting in that load i mentioned!

....I really am thinking about going back to 6.1 clean, I can't find any advantages in 6.5.3!

Guest Barry_Chanlo

hmm after 2days of use i encountered sleep bug, 3rd time now, maybe we need to trim this rom a little and i think this will be much better if you could incorporate ftouchsl :D still great work, if only theres no sleep bug :D

Guest dayspring2099us
hmm after 2days of use i encountered sleep bug, 3rd time now, maybe we need to trim this rom a little and i think this will be much better if you could incorporate ftouchsl :D still great work, if only theres no sleep bug :D

Hope could get rid of the sleeping bug in the next build.

Guest jms2367

hope you can make one rom based on com2 builds 21899 or 21891 (build 21892 has the same deep sleep issue). it would be great to see a com2 build with all the default samsung apps based on dxia5. also, hope that samsung online widgets will also be working (you may need to cook in the older version of netcf for this to work).

this would definitely amount to as an "official" wm6.5 samsung rom.

great effort on this project btw.

regards.

Guest goran1985

FINNALY!!!!... i've installed this rom and it work's like a charm so far...it's been a week now!! still happy with it.... instaled a few gadgets and got what i need and wont!!!!!! :D) but i like the COOKED ones duh :D)

Guest dayspring2099us
Can in the next ROM, put black Samsung applications. I have found the black app on this forum.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...black-original/

I think that would look great with black app :D

Black skin??? ummm ever cooked with that but forget which build. go to my shared folder you may find in build 28217

http://www.4shared.com/file/212682022/313e...28217-DXD1.html

Is this bug a problem with cooking, the original rom or a hardware/software problem with our i900?

I still like this rom :D

When the phone locked up the last time, I noticed that the power switch LED was blue. I've never seen that before. Guess it was a notification for an email...

Edited by EchoDe