WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest khrisstyan

I agree with mikolaj612,but i don't want to be enlarged the start menu icons :)

ps:I did not find a black theme in this rom :P .please someone post a cab file with a black theme.Thank you

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest Владик
Hmm I have some ideas. First thing replace welcome screen to original WM 6.5, second replace boot animation do default samsung animation, third remove all non samsung or MS apps , four remove Samsung original themes because they didn't work properly on WM 6.5 or patch them, at this moment this is all of my ideas, generally your ROM is great and I use them to my daily work with pleasure ;)

Sorry for my bad english :)

Edit: If you can enlarge the start menu icons, because current is to small in my opinion. WMP 12 Skin in my opinion is worse than original.

THAT IS PERFECTION!! You took the words outta my mouth.

Guest dayspring2099us
I agree with mikolaj612,but i don't want to be enlarged the start menu icons :)

ps:I did not find a black theme in this rom :P .please someone post a cab file with a black theme.Thank you

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Hi guys I`m really sorry didn`t follow this thread recently since I was away from my computer for a while due to my mom has passed away last sunday. Soon i`ll be back and bring you 23549 as my promise.

See you soon guys.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi guys I`m really sorry didn`t follow this thread recently since I was away from my computer for a while due to my mom has passed away last sunday. Soon i`ll be back and bring you 23549 as my promise.

See you soon guys.

Really sorry about your mom... My condolences :)

Guest mikolaj612

Hmm this is good idea, I thing you should add a more APN (Operator Setting app), because I can't configure my internet connection.

Guest Владик

See you soon guys.

Hi dayspring... I´m so sorry for your loss... Please take my condolences...

I hope you are doing fine so far you can...

:)

Guest Junoman

See you soon guys.

My heartfelt condolences! :)

Guest mikolaj612

Thanks for new ROM, but in my opinion Samsung Dialer should be enabled by default, Samsung Online Widget too and I think Large Display in no longer needed :)

Guest dayspring2099us
Thanks for new ROM, but in my opinion Samsung Dialer should be enabled by default, Samsung Online Widget too and I think Large Display in no longer needed :)

You may try 21896 with samsung dialer as default option.

Guest Mighty Warriors

Does anyone encounter this problem. Whenever I am typing a sms, the dictionary that will popup to will sometimes disappear. Anyone encounter this and have a solution? I tried many different rom including but all have the same problem

Guest dayspring2099us
Does anyone encounter this problem. Whenever I am typing a sms, the dictionary that will popup to will sometimes disappear. Anyone encounter this and have a solution? I tried many different rom including but all have the same problem

I didn't notice about this problem but may someone could help to solve it?

Guest jmsmartins
I didn't notice about this problem but may someone could help to solve it?

this is a well known issue, MS related i think.. u just have to slide the D-pad to make dictonary appear again.

cheers

Guest Mighty Warriors
this is a well known issue, MS related i think.. u just have to slide the D-pad to make dictonary appear again.

cheers

No solution for it? What do you mean by slide the D-pad? Which button do u mean?

Guest jmsmartins
No solution for it? What do you mean by slide the D-pad? Which button do u mean?

no solution bro.. D-pad is the mouse button. u have to slide your finger on it :)

Guest Mighty Warriors
no solution bro.. D-pad is the mouse button. u have to slide your finger on it :)

I am currently using this keypad. Which mouse button do you mean?

post-540894-1269386387_thumb.jpg

Guest jmsmartins
I am currently using this keypad. Which mouse button do you mean?

post-540894-1269386387_thumb.jpg

damn you! ;) it's the mouse button, it's an hardware button, between the "answer call" button and the "reject call" button.

hope it helps now :)

Guest mikolaj612

Build 21896 is faster than 23549, but Larde Display app (if enabled) change menu start look to WM 6.1 style, Microsoft Tag Reader and Perfbox should be uninstalable in Remove Programs option, i found some bug, some name of programs didn't display properly for example Remote Desktop and USB Connection Mode, second thing is my Omnia sometimes freezes when display backlight is off (auto turn off, this only happen on build 21896), manual turn on/off (power button) don't freeze my Omnia. Sorry for my bad english.

Guest Mighty Warriors
damn you! ;) it's the mouse button, it's an hardware button, between the "answer call" button and the "reject call" button.

hope it helps now :)

hahaha so sorry about it. I was asking on behalf of my brother. No idea omnia has a d pad. All right i will try to see if its works. Thanks man lol