[ROM] eViL Eclair v2.2 (Liquid e) [4/15/2010] (FINAL eViL LE ROM)

Guest eViL D:

Guest Quipeace
Tried one minute ago and it works....did not take care of leaving the clock app alive, it simply worked.

Alright, must have been me then... Just was very weird as the alarm was still set for Friday 6:50 AM, when it already was over 7 AM

By the way, would it be possible to release a non-skinned version?

EDIT: Reflashed .bin and eViLs .zip and it seems to be working now :)

I think the icons for the wireless are screwed up, 2 bars seem to be representing 3, 1 bar is representing 2 etc. I held my phone right next to my wifi atenna and got two bars...

Edited by Quipeace

Guest da900

eViL D:, how are you? It seems to be no posts from you for a long time. Just want to tell that your ROM 1.8.1 is pretty good for me. I like it. But truly had not so much time to test it and use in my all-day life 'cause of investigating the Milestone for a last week. :) ... Just wanna ask you of upcoming new builds: is it possible? And how soon? ;) Thanx a lot for your work.

Guest da900

eViL D:, could i have on my Liquid with your 1.8.5 ROM installed percent battery in notif. barr as in your latest ROMs (1.8 & etc.)? Maybe, you could share files to self-install? Thanx a lot for new ROM.

Guest eViL D:
eViL D:, could i have on my Liquid with your 1.8.5 ROM installed percent battery in notif. barr as in your latest ROMs (1.8 & etc.)? Maybe, you could share files to self-install? Thanx a lot for new ROM.

It still needs work, I haven't gotten much feedback regarding wrong icons, but I'm sure they're there. I'm going to work on it some this week.

Guest goa200
It still needs work, I haven't gotten much feedback regarding wrong icons, but I'm sure they're there. I'm going to work on it some this week.

not using ur rom evil but wanted to give you creds for the constant updates you do and the work you put in. big props to you =)

Guest xedamen

Please Somebody tell me how can i install it...? I don't found any description for this. And why is this 62 MB another rom is 120-170 ? Thanks

Guest simoneser

This is an update.zip based on the Eclair LiquidE leaked bin.

You have to install the bin, then the recovery, and then put the zip in the sd and apply the update.zip from the recovery.

Guest destro005
This is an update.zip based on the Eclair LiquidE leaked bin.

You have to install the bin, then the recovery, and then put the zip in the sd and apply the update.zip from the recovery.

how do i get the download link for bin for this rom

Guest da900

Got some bugs with top barr icons: i have no sim-car inserted and swiched GPS off, but icons didn't dissapear in the top barr. It shows like i have mobile network & GPS connected. :) Build 1.8.6.

P.S. Sorry, pannic without any reason. All is fine.

Edited by da900

Guest eViL D:
Got some bugs with top barr icons: i have no sim-car inserted and swiched GPS off, but icons didn't dissapear in the top barr. It shows like i have mobile network & GPS connected. :) Build 1.8.6.

P.S. Sorry, pannic without any reason. All is fine.

Everything ok?

Guest logan695

Can I use apps2sd on this rom?

And how have I done?

if someone can help me thank you and thank you a devil to me your rom and lightning best singles available to date

Guest nameless'

Hello eViL D:

No problem so far with 1.8.6 @ the moment.

Battery usage seems far better than LCR, but need more testing to confirm.

No problem with icon in taskbar

Installed HelixLauncher which is much smoother than Launcher2 :)

Thanks again for your work !

Guest Yuking
Hello eViL D:

No problem so far with 1.8.6 @ the moment.

Battery usage seems far better than LCR, but need more testing to confirm.

No problem with icon in taskbar

Installed HelixLauncher which is much smoother than Launcher2 :)

Thanks again for your work !

Do you apply SetCPU or AutoKiller or Advanvced Task manager? If you are using it/them, could you show me their/its configuration?

Thank you!

Guest huffman416

hey im sorry to ask this because speed is objective, but how fast is this rom, is it about as fast as a stock 2.1 on nexus one or the original 1.6 on the liquid? Once again sorry to ask but i like the screenshots and i really want to install this!

Guest mesovortex
hello evil d can iuse the evil eclair 1.8.7 on my mt3g if so can you show me the right way to install it

This is for Acer Liquid A1 :)

Guest linuxluver
hello evil d can iuse the evil eclair 1.8.7 on my mt3g if so can you show me the right way to install it

I doubt a ROM intended for an ARM7 / Snapdragon CPU in an Acer Liquid will run properly on an ARM6/MSM7200 CPU in a MyTouch3G.

You'd need a different kernel for a start...and radio will be all wrong.