[ROM] eViL Eclair v2.2 (Liquid e) [4/15/2010] (FINAL eViL LE ROM)

Guest eViL D:

Guest da900

Great new 1.8.7 ROM, eViL, as always. And I want to ask, how can i return back black lock-barrs and black analog clock with green arrows? Maybe you could share any update.zip files? :)

Guest huffman416

ok ive decided to install this rom, ive gotten as far as flashing the leaked liquid e bin file with acer tool, now i have been following the instructions over here http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...uidCommunityROM and they seem to have a handy application called Superboot, which will automatically root your new 2.1 installation so that you can reboot in recovery and apply the update.zip. anyone have a link for Superboot for the acer liquid, i apologize im sure rooting is child's play for most of you but im new to the android scene. Thanks i really appreciate your help!

-Huffman

Edited by huffman416

Guest huffman416
ok ive decided to install this rom, ive gotten as far as flashing the leaked liquid e bin file with acer tool, now i have been following the instructions over here http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...uidCommunityROM and they seem to have a handy application called Superboot, which will automatically root your new 2.1 installation so that you can reboot in recovery and apply the update.zip. anyone have a link for Superboot for the acer liquid, i apologize im sure rooting is child's play for most of you but im new to the android scene. Thanks i really appreciate your help!

-Huffman

nevermind they had a link at the top of the page, geez im stupid :)

Guest krak76

superuser app not works, when su request is necessary a black screen with su request as title appears and do nothing, only with evil 1.8.7, 1.8.6 works correctly

EDIT: solved, superuser need usb debug active to work properly

Edited by krak76

Guest petrosy

Hi

So far I like the rom.. I have one problem though. Any app that requires Google Maps FCs. Apps like Urbanspoon, Places Directory, Ikamovies ...etc

Google maps works on its own no hassles. Any suggestions?

Keep up the great work.

P

Guest huffman416

ok one last question and then i think i have all the info i need to install, i have the liquide leaked bin, i have evil d's 1.8.7 update.zip and i have a tool to root my 2.1 leaked bin installation. OK last question i read somewhere that you have to install some sort of new radio? what exactly is it, how do i install it, and where to i find file? Thanks for all your help, you guys are awesome! :) ;)

-Huffman

Guest eViL D:
Will you release a new bin, or only your rom with new apps modified by you?

And what about speed and battery?

Thank you :P

no bin. Not yet at least.

Guest eViL D:

1.9 is a mix of leak .004 & new bin. New bin HAS MT, but I have yet to root the kernel. Also, new bin has a new radio, so the bin would be necessary in order to flash it. Anyway, stay tuned. Who knows, maybe the official release will be out tomorrow.

Guest fbsqual
1.9 is a mix of leak .004 & new bin. New bin HAS MT, but I have yet to root the kernel. Also, new bin has a new radio, so the bin would be necessary in order to flash it. Anyway, stay tuned. Who knows, maybe the official release will be out tomorrow.

thx eVil D:! Good job! Do u mean DON'T flash 1.9 before the bin released?

Guest fenrer
thx eVil D:! Good job! Do u mean DON'T flash 1.9 before the bin released?

I think he meant you need the new bin to use the new kernel with the new radio, and that is why this rom has no MT. It doesn't have the new kernel.

Guest tanoxxx

Thanks Evil for your great job!!!

Do you have test the battery in this last update?

Because with any custom rom 2.1(with the Angio 2.1 leak) the battery go down so much fast...

Thanks

Guest rming

eVil, Thx for your great job!

The ROM is Great :P !!

I don't like black dialer, can you provide the original useable file, or tell me how can I replace the black dialer in 1.8.7+ ?

Guest gianluk

Really?!? It would be great!!

PS: many compliments for your work! :P

Guest neferym

very nice rom, really ! THX

But :P I still have the same problem: market very slow... or freeze. Same for the other vertion of evil rom.

No probleme with the LCR 1.2.3

i am the only one with this?