[ROM] eViL Eclair v2.2 (Liquid e) [4/15/2010] (FINAL eViL LE ROM)

Guest eViL D:

Guest CallahanSWE
Tonight only in standby in 12 hours more than 60% of battery go down!!!

Is absurd!!!

Is no the signal because i had stay in the same place in 2g and with 1.5.1 Angio rom i make 3/4 day and the signal is the same!!

I think is the 2.1 leak is very bad!!

I can believe this, the first problem of this leak is the battery and not the velocity or the stability of the rom!

Nobody can make nothing for this big problem ????

I have the same battery lifetime with this ROM as with the old 1.5.1 and I use the phone the same as before.

Guest tanoxxx
I have the same battery lifetime with this ROM as with the old 1.5.1 and I use the phone the same as before.

Sorry but im not speak english very well and sometime im not understand good some post..

Do you have the battery problem?Your battery go down fast or is good?

Thanks

Edited by tanoxxx

Guest liquid_it
Sorry but im not speak english very well and sometime im not understand good some post..

Do you have the battery problem?Your battery go down fast or is good?

Thanks

he doesn't have your battery problem.

Guest CedricGatay

I am actually at 55% (20h) left, I activate Wifi when I browse the web / the market (about 1 hour of browsing since last charge), bluetooth about 1 hour too (playing music via A2DP), push mails, GPS on all the time (but not used). Wiped the whole device before flashing, not played at all with setCPU or AutoKiller with this ROM.

If you need more info, I'll provide them :P

Guest m3allak
Hi,

have you noticed that with this 1.9 the signal strenght is lower than with previous ROMs?

Does anyone else noticed it or it's only me?

Hi

I've noticed the same problem than you, signal strenght is really lower than other roms signal

Guest petoulachi
Hello Evil ...

When you post the new BIN ?

Thanks

Could you PLEASE stop asking this question. This is boring, and it will not make Evil release it earlier.

Guest tanoxxx
I am actually at 55% (20h) left, I activate Wifi when I browse the web / the market (about 1 hour of browsing since last charge), bluetooth about 1 hour too (playing music via A2DP), push mails, GPS on all the time (but not used). Wiped the whole device before flashing, not played at all with setCPU or AutoKiller with this ROM.

If you need more info, I'll provide them :P

Do you use livewallpaper?

Maybe is livewallpaper make go down battery?

Guest CedricGatay

I have tried the Google Maps Live wallpaper, but kept it for an hour maximum, I went back to classical non-live wallpapers, so it could be one of the reason...

Guest tanoxxx
I have tried the Google Maps Live wallpaper, but kept it for an hour maximum, I went back to classical non-live wallpapers, so it could be one of the reason...

Yes and i hope this could be the reason.

But i like livewallpaper, but is better battery..

One question..do you use a tsk manager for kill application?

I use estrongs, when i install it i found in ignor list just application inside you clean all and put in ignor list only wich application you want or you leave the application you have found and only add the application you want?

Edited by tanoxxx

Guest CedricGatay
Yes and i hope this could be the reason.

But i like livewallpaper, but is better battery..

One question..do you use a tsk manager for kill application?

I use estrongs, when i install it i found in ignor list just application inside you clean all and put in ignor list only wich application you want or you leave the application you have found and only add the application you want?

I use no taskkiller, no setcpu, nothing has been customized by me...

Guest mrnismisk

Has someone else tested tethering. Does it work for you?. It's the only thing stooping me from using 1.9 since the phone is my only internet connection. Any tips.

Guest elsmurfo

Hey, i was wondering why the beta roms is so slow (no disrespect to the creators)..

Just wondering what are making em slower then the official realeses?

Best regards Elsmurfo..

Guest linuxluver
Do you use livewallpaper?

Maybe is livewallpaper make go down battery?

Most live wallpapers stop using CPU when you press the power button and put the phone into standby. The Nexus and Nexus Mod LWPs don't eat the battery.

BUT! Fireworks doesn't behave nicely.....and it may keep trying to run as it often FCs after a while when you put the phone into standby. I stopped using it.

Guest tanoxxx
Most live wallpapers stop using CPU when you press the power button and put the phone into standby. The Nexus and Nexus Mod LWPs don't eat the battery.

BUT! Fireworks doesn't behave nicely.....and it may keep trying to run as it often FCs after a while when you put the phone into standby. I stopped using it.

I had try to use the liquid without live wallpaper and the result was the same..battery go down..

I am desperate for this situation.. i think i go back to donut untill a nel leack

But donut is not nice!!!

Guest vikings123

I have two problems with the new ROM

1) It froze almost every time when I tried to activate it from screen saving mode

2) EasyLink does not work

Guest Mr.r9

Does this rom decrease the sound? I barely hear people talking to me now! Please please reply fellow Modacoians.

Oh btw, does anyone know when will Acer release either the official upgrade to 2.1 or the Liquid E?

Edited by Mr.r9

Guest simoneser

evil d is selling his liquid with new build included...again the same thing...

so bad...why they told that have the rom and then don't release it...we want a new bin...please: (

Guest khamees79
evil d is selling his liquid with new build included...again the same thing...

so bad...why they told that have the rom and then don't release it...we want a new bin...please: (

Try this on any other date :P

Well, the more I use 1.9 , the more I love this Rom, the battery time is unbelivable,

I took it out of the charger since 14 hours, and still 60% battery eft.

Maybe I did not use my phone intensively today, but it never happened to me that I get such long battery time.

Great work, and keep it up buddy