[ROM] eViL Eclair v2.2 (Liquid e) [4/15/2010] (FINAL eViL LE ROM)

Guest eViL D:

Guest drigerott

develope for fun?ahahahahah .... Now Evil sells the liquid with the new beta..... Evil you're a scandal as angio ... bha

sell you liquid with new bin...like this you can by nexus or desire :P great job...

che bimbiminkia... incredibile...

Edited by drigerott

Guest Piter1225

Guys, wait two weeks and you will see fast, stable ROM with MT and other funny stuff, kernel source etc

Just little patience

Guest Piter1225
Can someone tell me how to make good use of autokiller app?

Thanks

I dont really use it, but I think settink "optimum" and choosing some apps to be ignored is good way...

Guest vsg2000
Guys, wait two weeks and you will see fast, stable ROM with MT and other funny stuff, kernel source etc

Just little patience

How can you know for sure?

Guest Piter1225
How can you know for sure?

You mean date? I guess it will be around Hero's update which is dated 26th, and Acer worker told me that it will be mid-april, official Acer Germany told only "April"

Guest vsg2000
You mean date? I guess it will be around Hero's update which is dated 26th, and Acer worker told me that it will be mid-april, official Acer Germany told only "April"

Thanks. Well we hope so!

Guest Mr.r9

Guys, I don't want to sound like an asshole, but can someone answer the following question: Does this rom decrease the sound? I barely hear people talking to me now! Please please reply fellow Modacoians.

Guest tomdotcom

Does anyone have the problem where push GMAIL doesn't work? I've installed for 3 days and need to "refresh" in order to receive new email.

Guest eViL D:
Does anyone have the problem where push GMAIL doesn't work? I've installed for 3 days and need to "refresh" in order to receive new email.

Did you zipalign or run any other scripts?

Guest tomdotcom

No. Just a basic user. This is perhaps the bug that will drive me back to 1.6 :P It feels like a different phone. I bought the Liquid for speed, and now it is just extremely slow...

Guest eViL D:

Guys, as soon as i get a chance, i will upload the new bin. With all that's going on with my father, i don't "think" i will do any work on the Rom anytime soon.

Guest quantumfusion

i am kinda new to this android thing . Still my first week using android. i just upgraded to your latest Evil Eclair version , and i find it not as smooth as the android 1.6 donut edition. Is there any way to boost the speed ?

I read about Setcpu but i cant get it to overclock my processor to 1ghz . Can anyone help me with that ?

Also , what is this new ".bin" file about ? How do i go about installing it ? I only known how to flash rom through the superboot utility. Do i need to use the acer flash utility for this ?

Guest chickwan

Hi eViL,

Can you provide some new things in the new .bin?

What's different comparing with the old .bin of Angio?

Thanks for new .bin :P

Cheers,

Edited by chickwan

Guest da900

In the new leak bin Build 0.008.06 we can get a root access thru malezRecovery 0.4.1. Everything is rooted and all apps asking for root work fine. :P

Guest pipajoja
Hi eViL,

Cheers,

I'm eager to know too, any improvement in speed and stability? thanks

Guest da900
Hi eViL,

Cheers,

I've just installed it on my Acer. And i can say that this ROM is much more smoother and stable than the angio's one. Besides it has multitouch supported.