[ROM] eViL Eclair v2.2 (Liquid e) [4/15/2010] (FINAL eViL LE ROM)

Guest eViL D:

Guest chickwan

C

Can I root this .bin ? Or isnt it possible ?

take a "super boot" from LCR post of behnam, you can install it directly from pc. then, turn it to bootloader ,and root the system which you are using.

Guest cacolol

i just tried to install the super boot and now after the boot i have a black screen :'( when i touch the screen i have vibration but it's black :'(

any solution please ?

Guest Mautana

Wtf, flashed the 1.9 rom and now i dont get any network!?

ohhh.... lost MT to, Im to dumb to understand that the 1.9 rom wont work over the new 2.1 bin....?

Edited by Mautana

Guest Mautana

Well, i did, and its kinda shitty now. Hope that nandroid backup will fix it. Thanks myself for doing a backup :P

Back in business!

=)

Edited by Mautana

Guest chickwan
i just tried to install the super boot and now after the boot i have a black screen :'( when i touch the screen i have vibration but it's black :'(

any solution please ?

the same with first installing superboot, try this Superboot with malezRecovery0.41. You can run this on current running mode (don't need turn it on bootloader)

Guest g4rb4g3

First of all thank you eViL D: and malez!

I flashed the new bin today and it works great! To root it i flashed malezRecovery_0.4.1.img and used method 1 of 2 from the rooting options.

Thats it, root works perfectly, right now i'm restoring my apps with titanium backup.

Guest chickwan

Hi guys,

The new .bin is running perfectly, but there is still a little bit bug with dialer. Does anyone do a report?

The dialer get force stop, when I try to take a quick call.

Edited by chickwan

Guest shion27

Not, explain a bug please

Hi guys,

The new .bin is running perfectly, but there is still a little bit bug with dialer. Does anyone do a report?

Guest willyaranda

I'm getting a big problem…

my SIM card is not recognized!! I've wiped all, but the phone still to not getting phone signal (no SIM password too)

any way to fix this?