[ROM] eViL Eclair v2.2 (Liquid e) [4/15/2010] (FINAL eViL LE ROM)

Guest eViL D:

Guest vsg2000
You will not get network if you flash 1.9 over .008 bin. 1.9 is not compatible with the new bin because there is a new baseband. The next set of custom ROMs will be based off of .008 bin.

@eVIL first of all thanks for your great job

When you think to release a new custom ROM compatible with .008 bin?

Guest eViL D:
@eVIL first of all thanks for your great job

When you think to release a new custom ROM compatible with .008 bin?

I do not know. Some of you may not know, but my father passed away early yesterday morning. Right now, I'm really not thinking of cooking.

Guest rafyvitto
You will not get network if you flash 1.9 over .008 bin. 1.9 is not compatible with the new bin because there is a new baseband. The next set of custom ROMs will be based off of .008 bin.

I do not know. Some of you may not know, but my father passed away early yesterday morning. Right now, I'm really not thinking of cooking.

Sorry for your lost bro, i cant imaging the pain you must be feeling, hope your ok in this sad moment of your life, take care.

rafyvitto

Guest emerald7086

May your father rest in peace.

Take real care.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Guest csics5

I am so sorry and wanted to offer my condolences, Evil.

Rest in peace your father.

Guest linuxluver

Sad news.

That's a loss that can take a while to come to terms with, depending on how close you were.

Take the time to feel what you feel.....I don't think there are any short cuts.

Guest linuxluver

If you hate filesharing sites, here is a Magnet link to an alternate download source (my home torrent server) for the new LiquidE BIN - Acer_LiquidE_0.008.06_EMEA_GEN - file from eViL D.

Cut / paste the link into your bittorrent client. Encryption is required.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9e93a924c128dbb1e35bd4a2ea38bd0baa463805&dn=Android%3A+ACER+LiquidE+%28beta%29+Android+v2.1+for+Acer+Liquid+phones&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%2Fannounce

Guest khelgar

Hi,

This afternoon, I've downloaded and installed successfully this great ROM. Little problem though...It seems the phone can't see any SIM card at all, thus I can't make any phone calls... I tried to remove the card, then manually enter APN settings for my phone provider (SFR, France), but it won't save any settings. Then I tried to reboot without and with the SIM card, still it won't see any SIM card.

Apart from the phone function, which is the essential function of a...phone, everything seems to work properly.

Could anyone help please?

Guest xian1243

@khelgar La version 1.9 n'est pas compatible avec le .bin éclair que tu as flashé avec le Acer Tool. Pour avoir la toute dernière version d'éclair sur ton liquid, il suffit de flasher le .bin, et c'est tout. :P Si tu veux, j'ai fait un ROM optimisé comme le Evil 1.9, cherches le forum un peu, c'est juste en dessus de celui-là.

Si tu veux le Evil 1.9, il faut que tu mettes l'ancien .bin, donc le 0.004.06, qui est la version, on va dire, ALPHA d'éclair pour liquid.

Je te conseil de reflasher le .bin, et de flasher mon ROM, par dessus (v0.4).

La raison pour laquelle ton SIM n'est pas reconnu, est que Evil 1.9 et le nouveau .bin n'utilisent pas la meme config pour les réseaux télécoms.

J'espère que ça t'aidera. :(

@Mods, sorry for writing in French, but I felt like helping him out, no harm done.

Guest Piter1225
Hi,

This afternoon, I've downloaded and installed successfully this great ROM. Little problem though...It seems the phone can't see any SIM card at all, thus I can't make any phone calls... I tried to remove the card, then manually enter APN settings for my phone provider (SFR, France), but it won't save any settings. Then I tried to reboot without and with the SIM card, still it won't see any SIM card.

Apart from the phone function, which is the essential function of a...phone, everything seems to work properly.

Could anyone help please?

You probably flashed eVil 1.9 over .bin

eVil 1.9 is designed for old .bin

Guest IronFly

best wishes to you and family.

RIP

Guest khelgar

OK...First of all, thanks for your quick answers xian1243 & Piter1225. My condoleances EvilD.

Sorry guys but you were mistaken about the phone card issue. Maybe the main reason for this to happen is flashing the 1.9 ROM over the latest BIN, but the only thing I've done before asking you for help, was following the install steps given by EvilD with the 1.9 ZIP dropped on the SD card, after installing Malez Recovery (without flashing with the BIN first), which were :

Boot to recovery

Wipe Dalvik Cache

Wipe data

Install zip update

Reboot

So I'm trying to flash the latest BIN (the only one I could find...) with the Acer Tool, for about 2 hours now. First I tried several times on my main computer. The Acer Tool showed "not connected" right after the AMSS process started. Waited for several minutes then alt+F4...Tried on my laptop, I was a little luckier, but for some reasons, it showed "not connected", this time in red, WITHOUT touching anything, i.e. remove the USB cable.

Now I'm stucked with a beautiful "acer" logo, running on forever...

Since I couldn't find any other bin version for the Eclair ROM, I couldn't think about flashing my phone with any other versions of the ROM. I hope my explanations are clear.

Thanks for your help guys

Guest khelgar

Sorry I forgot...Before retrying to flash, I rolled back to official 1.6 donut, and didn't reinstall malez recovery, so I'm really stuck now...

Guest khelgar

Hi,

After about 7 hours trying to unstuck then reflash, I finally made it!!! All thanks to a nice guy called behnaam, and of course xian1243 my fellow countryman :( Merci à toi mon pote!

I've successfully managed to flash the BIN then the Desire 0.4 with malezrecovery, and all of the features work...including the phone! Except Market, I can't load it from the menu.

I assume that the Eclair 1.9 LE was dressed up with the swype theme or HTC sense, I can't recall exactly. Maybe it's normal to have the default home theme installed on both the 0.008.06 BIN and the Desire 0.4? I'll try to install some apps like estrong file explorer from adb.

Again thanks a lot for your assistance guys! :P

Guest tomdotcom
Testing now. Thanks for all of your work!

Edit: Works great! No errors, files in place. Good job! :P Testing some scripts.

@Vache I added dexopt-wrapper to your update.zip, added set_perm for it in /xbin, and re-signed... if that's okay with you. I even uploaded it the same site. :(

http://shoobee.eu/upp/download.php?file=41...ools_signed.zip

gscript here : http://shoobee.eu/upp/download.php?file=82odex_apks.sh

This makes your system so much faster, it makes the .apks most important files cached and ready to go. :(

Any updated links to the signed updateTools_signed.zip???

I'll do anything to make the messaging app work as normal!

Thanks!

Guest xian1243

@khelgar T'as besoin de flasher un .bin pour utiliser n'importe le quel ROM modifié. C'est à dire :

- LCR 1.2.4 necessite le .bin 0.400.6 EMEA GEN1 (eclair alpha)

- Evil D: 1.9 aussi (eclair alpha)

- Xian 0.4 necessite le .bin 0.800.6 EMEA GEN1 (eclair beta - plus recent)

- le prochaien evil d: sera aussi avec le beta.

- Angio ACR 1.5.1 necessite le 2.000.16 EMEA GEN1 (donut)

Alors, pour passer de donut a eclair et vise versa, il faut obligatoirement flasher le bin correspondant (qui contoent le firmware compatible pour les reseaux - ce quils appelent "radio".

Ppur tes problemed avec le acer tool... telecharges le bin dans le premier post de evil 1.9. Ouvres lacer tool avec un clique droit, puis ouvrir en tant quadministrateur. Accepeter. Choisis le bin, le flasher (debranches les autres appareils usb tels que les imprimantes, manettes, etc). Une fois fini, laisse demarrer une fois, puis flashes malez recpvery 0.4.3. Mets Xian 0.4 (ou bien le.nouveau evil d:, quand il sera disponible) dans la racine de la carte microsd, et flashes. Voila.

Jespere que ca taide... je pars en cours (je tape sur mon liquid ; ))

Christian

@mods, excuse the french, just helping out a fellow modder. : )

Edited by xian1243