[ROM] eViL Eclair v2.2 (Liquid e) [4/15/2010] (FINAL eViL LE ROM)

Guest eViL D:

Guest nilezon
Did you reboot before reflashing? That fixed the orange bar for me :huh:

Reboot? Well, I flashed the zip update from recovery mode, so yes, I rebooted into recovery.

I'm _very_ new to all this rooting/flashing/android things, so please, it would be great if you could give me a short step by step instruction how you did the flashing. Thanks!

Guest The_Chad

I have installed EvilD ver 2.2t.. runs smoothly. However, gps does not work anymore.. it keeps on searching my location.. reverted back to my old rom.. had anyone encountered this?

Guest roushdy

Hey eVil,

I really need hep in this one. I downloded the latest ROM, was working fine till i had a black screen. The phone wont turn on nor take any input. I tried calling myself from another phone, my phone started to ring but neither the screen would turn on to show me whos calling nor the phone responded to any input.

Please tell me what to do because its so frustrating, it happened a lot of times.

honestly ive been trying some ROMs but i had this problem lately.

I tried to wipe everything and flash the ROM again but nothing happened. Could you tell me what to do to stop this happening, a fresh instal or anything.

Btw. I working on an acer liquid.

PLEASE HELP

Thanks in advance.

Guest Quipeace
Reboot? Well, I flashed the zip update from recovery mode, so yes, I rebooted into recovery.

I'm _very_ new to all this rooting/flashing/android things, so please, it would be great if you could give me a short step by step instruction how you did the flashing. Thanks!

Very sorry, that's one bad typo. I meant rebooting AFTER you flashed.

@roushdy take out the battery? Happens to me every two days or so, but mine won't recieve the call at all when it happens :huh:

• 1 month later...
Guest terryngo

hi...i want ask,how to update "acer_liquid_2.000.13_aap_gen2" to "evil eclair le 2.2 alpha" ?

where can download it ? and how to do?

thank~ :)

Guest dr3amz

love the look of this rom, have flashed acer bin to Acer_LiquidE_1.100.05_EMEA_GEN1 and then installed this 2.2ts rom via malez, but i get the orange bar and also no network?

Guest dr3amz

thats older than the 1.100.05 leak...? nevermind, i'll get used to all this flashing/modding/version numbers soon lol

hmmm now i've lost my network even restoring a previous 1.6 / 2.1 rom!?!

phew panic over got it back lol

flashed correct bin.. installed... orange bar, can't get it to play ball ;)

Edited by dr3amz