[ROM] eViL Eclair v2.2 (Liquid e) [4/15/2010] (FINAL eViL LE ROM)

Guest eViL D:

Guest Bekil

Hey.

I love your work.

I want a fast and streamlined system and your slim versions are great.

But can i make one request.

can you make an update.zip so i can use corpcal. i tried to push it, but when i try to start it, it opens with i white screen and nothing more happens.

Thanks for all the efford, keep up the good work

Guest eViL D:
Hey.

I love your work.

I want a fast and streamlined system and your slim versions are great.

But can i make one request.

can you make an update.zip so i can use corpcal. i tried to push it, but when i try to start it, it opens with i white screen and nothing more happens.

Thanks for all the efford, keep up the good work

I can probably package it as an update. I will post it later.

Guest rrunner1
sounds like a bad flash to me. make sure you follow the following steps.

download the latest version

boot to recovery

clear dalvik

format data (wipe)

flash rom

format data

reboot

I did a nandroid restore of a previous setup with the same rom, and now it works fine (ok 1 freeze in 24h), strange...

Still happy with this ROM :(

Edited by rrunner1

Guest F_J_P

Well I'm using slim v1.6.3 and it all goes great. Well that is untill i go to sleep and leave my Liquid turned on, when I wake up it has a no service notice and my only option to regain service is to reboot it.

Does anybody have a similar fate?

hi eViL D, your ROM is better than other Eclair ROMs I tried, well done!

I noticed multitouch is not available in 1.6.3, I want to know is there any plan to include this cool feature in future release? If yes, when we expected to get it?

thanks again for your great work!

Guest scash

Fast and stable so far! Thanks mang. Good work! I wish the schedules here at my school worked out so I could take coding classes..I've only got some basic c++ skills. Anyway, you've made my phone sexy as hell, thanx

Guest Kevinekke

My gmail wont update like it used to. It seems as if it nolongers pushes the emails but my liquid fetches them? I installed 1.63 of this ROM. I can manually refresh my gmail app, but it used to get the emails on my liquid as soon as I received one. I checked every setting conceirning the sync settings of gmail. <_<

Guest eViL D:
My gmail wont update like it used to. It seems as if it nolongers pushes the emails but my liquid fetches them? I installed 1.63 of this ROM. I can manually refresh my gmail app, but it used to get the emails on my liquid as soon as I received one. I checked every setting conceirning the sync settings of gmail. <_<

I think there's "still" an issue with google. This was happening with Donut too.

Guest da900

eViL, i've just flashed your 1.6.3 ROM and i am very glad with that. But it would be nice for me to have such built-in progs as e-mail, news and weather in it? because i have not only gmail account and need to check all my e-mails every day and the widget of new and weather is sutable for me. So, could you answer, are you going to make new version of your ROM? And how soon? And what changes will be in it?... Thanx

Edited by da900

Guest eViL D:
eViL, i've just flashed your 1.6.3 ROM and i am very glad with that. But it would be nice for me to have such built-in progs as e-mail, news and weather in it? because i have not only gmail account and need to check all my e-mails every day and the widget of new and weather is sutable for me. So, could you answer, are you going to make new version of your ROM? And how soon? And what changes will be in it?... Thanx

Here is the email app. Boot to recovery and flash. Let me know how it works out.

email_signed.zip

Guest Angio

evil D, how about a collab ? seems like your doing a lot better than LCR was. <_<

no offense to maxisma he is a great dev and good friend.

behnam not sure ?

Guest eViL D:
eViL So, could you answer, are you going to make new version of your ROM? And how soon? And what changes will be in it?... Thanx

As soon as I stop twiddling my thumbs. I've been messing around with some things, but nothing noteworthy. But, as soon as I get a hold of the new Liquid bin (soon since Angio is releasing it), there should be something relatively soon.

Guest eViL D:
evil D, how about a collab ? seems like your doing a lot better than LCR was. <_<

no offense to maxisma he is a great dev and good friend.

behnam not sure ?

Sent you a PM.

Guest da900
Here is the email app. Boot to recovery and flash. Let me know how it works out.

It works great. Thanx a lot. <_<

Edited by da900

Guest v00d00

maybe you can detect and fix the problem with latest sipdroid on 2.1... please when you have a few free minutes... check it...

I use an liquid and angio 1.8 eclair. The sipdroid app installs and registers OK on pbxes.org, but when I call one way audio is working. I'm unable to hear anything, but other end hears me perfectly.

Thanks for all the work...

Guest Blackrope107
v1.6.7 available. Mostly fixes to tide y'all over.

Downloading it and going 2 play with it today.

Thanks fot the hard work 2 make these roms.

<_< :mellow:

Guest micscal

hello everybody, i want to download this rom, but i have a problem with link, is it possible to have an other link? tanks

EDIT: sorry, link is ok, i'm ready to flash my liquid.

Edited by micscal