MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest jankyboy

ROM works well - looks good and appears pretty snappy. Only issue I'm experiencing relates to Google Voice. The app installs; however, outbound calls default to T-Mobile instead of being placed via Google Voice. Still, great work!

Guest ez14u2nv
no issues so far, signed into my gmail account, playing music off my sd card

funny... the new zip is almost done downloading... but i just realized last night when i went to sleep graphics issues were abound especially on the keyboard and battery... but now after waking up theyre all gone and i havnt even flashed the new one yet... done downloading in 20..18 seconds

Guest kash521

Didn't have any issues installing the ROM or setting up really (over WiFi). Facebook wouldn't let me log in during setup, or through settings but a quick reboot fixed that. Seems to be running pretty smoothly. I did get a random reboot, and also a reboot when attempting to send an MMS.

Keep up the good work Paul!

I purchased an Ad-Free :D , you've probably had so many donations JUST because of this release lol

Guest DiscoScan

Took a couple of boots.

But WOWZA. Alpha5 is looking sweeeeet so far Paul! Graphics are nice!

I updated Google Maps, which brought Buzz back but still no MT for that App.

What's a good Flash test for 10.1??? I thought the Myspace Music player would fully load with this, but I guess i gotta try somethin else!

Guest toktok_theking

EVERY ONE,

I WIPED AND NOOOOOOOO REBOOTS NO SD CARD PROBLEMS I LOVE YOU P (I'M NOT GAY THO)

ROM IS SNAPPY

I CAME FROM THE OFFCIAL LATEST ROM

LOOKS LIKE THIS ROM WILL BE WITH ME FOR A WHILE (I LOVE IUT SINCE NO GRAPHIC GLITCHES)

Guest t2abousa

not too big an issue but the swiping seems to have gotten a little less smooth, something im sure having to do with the Alpha build that we have, thanks for the hard work!

Guest tokyomonster
pre alpha 6 test boot image with a few tweaks if anyone wants to 'fastboot flash boot' it...

http://content.modaco.net/dropzone/boot.alpha6-1.img

Not sure it'll help the reboots (it might) but it has a few other tweaks...

P

Seems like the shuffling of apps from /system to /data has left /data with limited space -- i'm restoring using titanium backup and am down to under 10MB left -- any ideas?

Guest rahan95

Seems like the GPS may be down too : been trying to acquire satellites with Copilot for 20 minutes outside without success so far

No reboots anymore after the few ones at first startup

It's equivalent space to what you'd get on a real Desire!

In future alphas (once we've ironed out serious bugs) i'll look at moving dalvik-cache to /cache or odex'ing (as mentioned in the first post) to help the situation.

P

Guest nickustinov

is it normal that there are no ringtones and the phone only vibrates on incoming call?

/system/media is linked properly to /data/system-media but it cannot see any ringtones files from settings

or thats just for me ?

is it normal that there are no ringtones and the phone only vibrates on incoming call?

/system/media is linked properly to /data/system-media but it cannot see any ringtones files from settings

or thats just for me ?

Woah, yeah, you're right! Best fix that!

P

Guest Spinstorm

This is a really big improvement... no serious problems at all.

Just tiny silly ones like mentioned above... occasional reboot etc.

I found 2 other tiny bugs - white screen on video playback occasionally and USB doesn't mount (but you can do that through recovery if super important)!

But I mean its a beta software and you have done an amazing job...!

It looks great - we have flash which works most of the time and its smooth. So thank you so much and I look foward to trying the next alpha version!

But if you ask me right now - with the exception of no ringtones (which your fixing now) - its more than useable as an everyday phone right now.

Edited by Spinstorm

Guest Hung Khuat

Okay I'm really noobish when it comes to this stuff, any reason why mines is stuck at the white htc loading screen on boot up? I apologize if this has been answered.

Guest DiscoScan

That's odd. The ringtones have been working fine for me (Alpha5)... Tested both stock and customized from SDCard with no prob. Called my Nexus from other phone and had no issues at all with ringer.