MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest LilRedzMD

Yes!!! This problem with the SMS is kickin my butt!! Also noticed since I flashed A18 and A19 as soon as phone boots on there is a Signal Indicator saying Limited Service and then disappears and takes about 30 seconds until the phone catches a signal. Paul, please help and let us also know if possible when you will be releasing the RC or Beta for this DESIRE ROM??

hey guys, after flashing a19 my root access is gone.. i discovered that i need to enter the following commands:

adb remount

adb shell chmod 6755 /system/xbin/su

adb shell reboot

correct? but the question is, WHERE do i need to enter it?! iam using RA_1.7!

EDIT// I flashed it again and now it seems to work. :-)

Edited by mk86

Nicely done, bro!!! Thanks!!!

By the way, would you please import the Gallary3D.apk from the stock ROM in which way you can remove the "picture frame" widget.

Too i'm looking forward for the bluetooth fixing being done~~~~

Good Luck Buddy!! :)

Gallery3D.apk.zip

PS:remove the ".zip" of the attached file name.

What is this attachment exactly?

P

Guest Mantisen
hey guys, after flashing a19 my root access is gone.. i discovered that i need to enter the following commands:

adb remount

adb shell chmod 6755 /system/xbin/su

adb shell reboot

correct? but the question is, WHERE do i need to enter it?! iam using RA_1.7!

EDIT// I flashed it again and now it seems to work. :-)

Good you got it working :) On a side note:

You run the commands from your command prompt when the phone is connected to the computer ;)

Guest sealos
Does it annoy you how the camera app prompts you to press the 'optical trackball' instead of the 'trackball'? No? Oh, just me then... It's a minor OCD... :)

If it WERE to bother you, you could push this APK to /system/app/HTCCamera.apk (after adb remounting of course)... http://content.modaco.net/dropzone/HTCCame...rackballpatched

;)

P

Paul, does this mean that this patch will makes its way into the kitchen?

Also, will you or can you add the stock email app to the kitchen?

Thanks.

Sealos

Thanks.

Sealos

I'll put the patched camera in the next update yeah.

re: stock email, I haven't looked into that.

P

Guest McBaul
What is this attachment exactly?

P

Or would you please just remove the "stock" gallery3d widgets which called "picture frame" away from A20 and so on, so we can install the gallery ourselves.

Otherwise we'll get both "Picture Frame" and "Picture frame" in widgets list......

What's the apk name of the picture frame widget in A19 by the way?

Guest badkidrf

Damn Modaco crew ya doing your s***, the regular nexus rom was too boring...

love what your doing.... i had a little question what happen to the gallery, i felt it

was more sleek than the regular boring "Photos" gallery. Ya had it i believe in the

alpha 15. Another question how can i change the "MAIL" notification sound from the default sound.

i want to put my Euro-Trip "Mail Muthafucka" lol

Guest skydart

It might be just me, but the World Clock alarm does not allow you to turn it off. I found out the hard way at 7:15 am this morning ;-) It went off, but the only way that I could figure out how to turn it off was to tap the "Task Manager" widget that I had on the homescreen to end all tasks. Can anyone confirm this? I couldn't find a way to shut it off.

Edited by skydart

Guest skydart

With A19, this is the first build that I found my calibration off a bit, (an icon just above the PHONE button attempted to make a call when pressed). So, I ran the calibration utility and it resolved it. Does this happen often? This is the first time I've ever needed to do this since I got my Nexus One.

Edited by skydart

Guest muncheese

Thanks.

Sealos

You can just push it to system/app if you dont' feel like reflashing

I'll put the patched camera in the next update yeah.

re: stock email, I haven't looked into that.

P

For what it's work the email.apk and mail.apk can co exist happily together.

I baked it into my a19 update through the upload .zip function and it flashed fine, and runs fine.

Edited by muncheese

Guest sealos
You can just push it to system/app if you dont' feel like reflashing

For what it's work the email.apk and mail.apk can co exist happily together.

I baked it into my a19 update through the upload .zip function and it flashed fine, and runs fine.

Thanks Muncheese... great suggestion.

I just find checking things off is so handy and convenient. I'm just a lazy ba$tard :)

Guest jlevy73
With A19, this is the first build that I found my calibration off a bit, (an icon just above the PHONE button attempted to make a call when pressed). So, I ran the calibration utility and it resolved it. Does this happen often? This is the first time I've ever needed to do this since I got my Nexus One.

I play a lot of games on my device and find this calibration utility quite handy. I run it once a week just to make sure it stays on track. Little odd they didn't include this feature in the stock rom.

Guest polo79
I play a lot of games on my device and find this calibration utility quite handy. I run it once a week just to make sure it stays on track. Little odd they didn't include this feature in the stock rom.

are you guys talking the keyboard calibration?

Guest Aakaash Jois

Hey! I just flashed A19 today, its really great! I found out this one thing.... When I press the volume button, the media volume changes but not the ringer volume. Is there any way I can make the ringer volume change?

Guest polo79
Hey! I just flashed A19 today, its really great! I found out this one thing.... When I press the volume button, the media volume changes but not the ringer volume. Is there any way I can make the ringer volume change?

were you listening to music or playing a game when you were trying to change the ringer volume?

Guest LilRedzMD

PAUL,

WHOA!!!!!!!!! I dont know whats going on but when I go to my phonebook all my contacts phone numbers have some weird numberish beside it e.a. Paul-C6, Heather-C7

Thats how the phonebook is listing the contacts and phone numbers. I even try to send a text and its saying an error of IMI...?? What is going on?

Guest sealos

Paul, I'm having an issue with the stock phone app.

It shows the wrong contacts under "Frequently called". The favorites are correct though.

Any idea why this is happening?

Cheers,

Sealos

Guest Aakaash Jois
were you listening to music or playing a game when you were trying to change the ringer volume?

No. I tried to reduce the volume when my home screen came after the setup. Only the media volume got reduced, not the ringer.

Guest jlevy73
are you guys talking the keyboard calibration?

Settings - Display- scroll down to G-sensor calibration. It's a calibration utility for the whole surface of the touch screen.