MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest LilRedzMD
well said, now we put this ignorance behind us.

DUDE I DONT REPOST THE SAME KNOWN ISSUES! I KNOW ITZ ANNOYING! SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE POSTED THE SAME IDENTICAL KNOWN ISSUES AS OTHER USERS, PLEASE DO THAT IF YOU CAN SHOW ME THAT, THEN ILL SHUT UP! STOP ASSUMING THATS WHAT I AM DOING BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS IF YOUR NOT HELPING TOWARDS THE CAUSE OF ME HELPING SOLVE MY ISSUE.

NOW WITH THAT SAID LETS PUT THE IGNORANCE BEHIND US...UGH...

Guest dr3blanc0
DUDE I DONT REPOST THE SAME KNOWN ISSUES! I KNOW ITZ ANNOYING! SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE POSTED THE SAME IDENTICAL KNOWN ISSUES AS OTHER USERS, PLEASE DO THAT IF YOU CAN SHOW ME THAT, THEN ILL SHUT UP! STOP ASSUMING THATS WHAT I AM DOING BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS IF YOUR NOT HELPING TOWARDS THE CAUSE OF ME HELPING SOLVE MY ISSUE.

You guys sound mad white..lol

Guest dr3blanc0

***I have alpha 19 of the desire rom on my nexus one..plus I just overclocked it to 1.113Mhz..Omg it's so fast..I'm so happy with it now...Sense+More speed..It can't get no better

Guest skydart
***I have alpha 19 of the desire rom on my nexus one..plus I just overclocked it to 1.113Mhz..Omg it's so fast..I'm so happy with it now...Sense+More speed..It can't get no better

Where are you noticing the difference in speed?

Guest aaronpaws
was reading the HTC End User License Agreement

"c) the defect was caused by use other than in accordance with the user manual, rough handling, exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized modifications or connections, unauthorized opening or repair, repair by use of unauthorized spare parts, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of HTC (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts) UNLESS the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship"

i'm not entirely sure on this but does that mean our rooted N1's are covered for hardware???

No. You're not covered by warranty. Certain people have stated that they have gotten their phones fixed by sending them to HTC even with the unlocked bootloader, but you are basically not guaranteed anything. Also, that doesn't belong in this thread. Hate to sound like a douchebag and I don't mean it in a bad way, honestly.

Guest tim.embedded

The Quick System info shows that my Nexus One HTC Desire ROM is running at 768MHz, I thought it should be 1GHz?

Guest Stea1thmode

Did someone mentioned somewhere that apps2sd is not working?

it works great for me. From a fresh install internal memory read 101mb.

After installing all my apps and a reboot it is now 143mb.

Am only reporting this cos am sure some people were saying it doesn't work.

DUDE, Is your caps lock broken? It seems it's broken or you accidentaly left it on :)

Seriously, those problems are already described in this thread, and they don't even happen to everyone. As Paul said this A19 is based on a RC (release candidate) so it's not final, and there are still bugs which need the Desire kernel stuff.

So please calm down and behave please

Guest Askani
Anyone have any problems with the web browser? For some reason, my very first flash to A17, I was able to view just about every site properly. Now, some sites look real bad, everything overlaping and ALOT less flash content. I have wiped and flashed again and again. Example... The HTC home page is not rendering in flash and it was last week for me. hmmmm

I also have the same problem, web pages are not formated correctly so it is hard to browse net on A19, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Guest Raspster
I also have the same problem, web pages are not formated correctly so it is hard to browse net on A19, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

It's doing it on all versions of the alpha's from A17 to A19 for me. Don't think it's the ROM.

Guest LilRedzMD
DUDE, Is your caps lock broken? It seems it's broken or you accidentaly left it on :)

Seriously, those problems are already described in this thread, and they don't even happen to everyone. As Paul said this A19 is based on a RC (release candidate) so it's not final, and there are still bugs which need the Desire kernel stuff.

So please calm down and behave please

DUDE WHO ARE YOU! I AM A GROWN A** MAN! AGAIN THERE IS NO MENTION IN THIS THREAD ABOUT CONTACT SUDDENLY DISAPPEARING, THERE IS NO MENTION IN THIS THREAD ON WHEN GOING TO TEXT MESSAGE APP WHEN YOU START TYPING THE PARTIES NAME, NO PHONE NUMBER SHOWS PRESENT! NOT ANYWHERE ON THIS THREAD BESIDES ME MENTIONING HAS IT BEEN MENTIONED. AND FOR LAST I AM NOT A LITTLE CHILD, IM GROWN, DONT EVER ASK ME TO BEHAVE, AND KEEP YOUR 2 CENTS TO YOURSELF. JESUS CHRIST, SINCE WHEN USERS PUT THERE INPUT ON SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT INVOLVED IN!

Guest LilRedzMD

ALSO IF A19 WAS RELEASED AS A RC, I AM QUITE SURE PAUL WOULDNT HAVE NAMED THIS VERSION A19, BUT NAME IT RC OR BETA! HE OBVIOUSLY HAS NOT DONE THIS YET BECAUSE HE DOES NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE PUTTING A TITLE ON IT AS RELEASE CANDIDATE OR BETA.

Guest paesan

Anyone else have an issue with changing the font size in spare parts. I am using the alpha 17 and when I change the font size it always reverts back to normal size. When I change to large it shows up larger on that page but when I go back to the homescreen it reverts back to normal.

Guest damniatx

Its alpha stage, and it should have issues.

The problem is paul didn't give us any progress about this rom.

and alpha 19 already release for 5 days. We have the 3 known issues from alpha 5, and additional issue on alpha 18. No information what paul will do about this issues.

But thanks paul, you are the only one develope this rom for nexus one. I hope cyanogen do the porting, it will have a great result :). People already give you thanks like you said on first post, many of us become adfree subscription now, but you don't deserve it.

Thanks

Edited by damniatx

Guest thelucster
I'm having similar issue here, any advice?

Regarding really poor power usage. Did you get this solved in the end? I upgraded to a19 this morn, then fully charged. I unplugged about an hour and a half ago and it is down to 62%... Also the phone is really sluggish. :-(

Guest LilRedzMD

and alpha 19 already release for 5 days. We have the 3 known issues from alpha 5, and additional issue on alpha 18. No information what paul will do about this issues.

But thanks paul, you are the only one develope this rom for nexus one. I hope cyanogen do the porting, it will have a great result :). People already give you thanks like you said on first post, many of us become adfree subscription now, but you don't deserve it.

Thanks

THANK YOU FOR SEEING THINGS THE SAME WAY I AM, OBVIOUSLY SOME OF THESE USERS (USER: inf ) ON HERE SKIM THREW POSTS INSTEADING OF READING. +5

Edited by LilRedzMD

Guest Miked270

The instructions say to do a wipe before loading the ROM but I'm confused by which option to select under "wipe"

I see the following options under "wipe"

- Wipe data/factory reset

- Wipe cache

- Wipe Dalvik-cache

- Wipe SD:ext partition

- Wipe Battery stats

- Wipe rotate settings

I'm guessing it's the first option but just wanted to ask for someone's confirmation before I did it.

Guest dipeshb

Hey you guys above. No one has to answer your questions, no one has to fix your issues, no one forced you to become ad free, and Paul doesn't owe you anything. Keep the thread civil guys, and flash the stock Rom and complain to Google about your issues.

THANK YOU FOR SEEING THINGS THE SAME WAY I AM, OBVIOUSLY SOME OF THESE USERS (USER: inf ) ON HERE SKIM THREW POSTS INSTEADING OF READING. +5

Sorry if you didn't read my post entirely. I said that the rom is based on a RC Desire rom (release candidate for Desire). For Nexus One it's still in alpha stage because bt and fm radio isn't working.

To be clear...the version that Paul got week back, was a RC version for the HTC Desire. There is no RC version for Nexus One (official ROM - and never will be "official"...)

Atleast my caps lock is working

Guest muncheese

Thanks

He doesn't deserve it? You people are ingrates.

Anybody unhappy with this rom should pack up their s*** sign off this forum and go back to stock if running an experimental rom is affecting your life so much.

Also diaf to all the whining.

Guest dipeshb
The instructions say to do a wipe before loading the ROM but I'm confused by which option to select under "wipe"

I see the following options under "wipe"

- Wipe data/factory reset

- Wipe cache

- Wipe Dalvik-cache

- Wipe SD:ext partition

- Wipe Battery stats

- Wipe rotate settings

I'm guessing it's the first option but just wanted to ask for someone's confirmation before I did it.

Wipe data/factory will be enough for you. Only use the SD wipe if you are using apps to SD if u have set that up.

Guest taz5176

hi all

i tried the A19 from A17, find that A19 is rather slow.

i did wipe the phone before flashing A19

& also i have problems logging in Google account in A19, keeps failing.

i ended up restoring nandroid of A17 before flashing to A19

another thing for the Sense UI (not sure other builds are common on this), i notice that in contacts (people), in the action group, theres's a Send message for Home number, this shouldn't be right

Sorry if the above question been asked.

Thx in advance