MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest acantril
ON topic please peeps. :P

P

Paul sorry if this has been answered already, but any ideas on the next version. Specifically interested in a FIX for the 768mhz issue... seems to be the reason for the performance hit on this rom on the N1. Keep up the good work!

Guest LilRedzMD

All respected and all noted.. Now, I am here..

Please stop the bickering.. The nudging for unnecessary reasons, For god sakes, Be men/women and give each other your Gtalk and fight till the battery goes.. Till you cant no more.. Till life ceases to exist.. Just do it.. But not here on this very forum.. Where others are listening and looking for help.. Please.. Look somewhere else for your fights, little computer wars, this is Business, and if you don't remember, Business costs money, especially when almost a million people have joined and chose whichever membership they chose.. But they chose, so that's what makes this business, all about the work, money, learning, the execution of the biggest variable: Live life..

UNDERSTOOD.

PAUL WILL THERE BE A UPDATE SOON? (AGAIN, NOT YELLING AT PAUL, KEYBOARD CAPS IS STUCK)

Guest GodDriven
is there a way to get a weather widget to show on the lock screen? seems like a whole lot of nothing showing on the lock screen... great to see your background pic, but i personally would like a weather widget there in its place... possible?

Read Post 4145 - > On this Page. ( My Last Post if you skipped ) http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1230200 < That's one.. As usual this is another request that can be fixed by first looking.. Lock 2.0... and FlyScreen... will work wonders for you. FlyScreen is free if can't figure out a way for your financial status... plus there are more.... look around

Another thing is this.. A lot.. of you have been worrying about the FM Radio not functioning but in my worries and struggles I had last night.. I found something extraordinary.. Radio Time... This works wonders.. Like it does.. This will, give you all of what you want.. To see what works and what you need.. Just test..

All approval by Paul to do so..

So please Enjoy.. And "Leave" Paul alone on the radio part..

Transmitter will be around soon enough.. :P

HEY for all not LISTENING>> Radio HERE..

Enjoy My fellow Friends.. Enjoy.. ( Once AgAIN.. FM Radio on the N1... Droid too.. for who has it like I.. )

Edited by Paul

Guest vkazak

Read Post 4145 - > On this Page. ( My Last Post if you skipped ) http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1230200 < That's one.. As usual this is another request that can be fixed by first looking.. Lock 2.0... and FlyScreen... will work wonders for you. FlyScreen is free if can't figure out a way for your financial status... plus there are more.... look around

Another thing is this.. A lot.. of you have been worrying about the FM Radio not functioning but in my worries and struggles I had last night.. I found something extraordinary.. Radio Time... This works wonders.. Like it does.. This will, give you all of what you want.. To see what works and what you need.. Just test..

All approval by Paul to do so..

So please Enjoy.. And "Leave" Paul alone on the radio part..

Transmitter will be around soon enough.. :(

HEY for all not LISTENING>> Radio HERE..

Enjoy My fellow Friends.. Enjoy.. ( Once AgAIN.. FM Radio on the N1... Droid too.. for who has it like I.. )

[/quote

You can try TUNEWIKI as well :P

Guest GodDriven

Thanks.. But tune wiki.. Isn't as fun.. Thanks..

NemoPlayer For the One's who Missed it.. http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=At...st&id=49645

Radio Time... http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=50076 Unzip/Open Zip and install APK..

Done!.. Now patiently waiting for an Update P.. Hopefully, some Kernel, little goodies with spare parts.. Thanks in advance for anything.. ;-)

Edited by GodDriven

Guest Terry Choi

Thx!! but when will have bluetooth function?

because i can't use my bluetooth headset>`´<

and also i can't send mms ..thx so much and help~

Guest GodDriven
Thx!! but when will have bluetooth function?

because i can't use my bluetooth headset>`´<

and also i can't send mms ..thx so much and help~

Sine You have a headset.. It may work if you do the "little trick" by pressing scan when both are set to pair, then press discoverable in the middle of the scan.. Finally followed by pairing.. If you keep them paired I.E. device turned on you will have no issues.. Cars.. and other more advanced http://www.bluetooth.com/English/Technolog...cation_v30.aspx / http://www.bluetooth.com/English/Technolog...n_v21__EDR.aspx items may have an issue.. This is soley based on the Kernal Source being needed to correctly tune and mod the correcxt things to flare it up.. This was affecting the Cam at some point and still affects FM radio and minor other things...

Hope that helps... Just be patient as he works into this.. Nothing much can be done.. Besides the Custom Poll I started earlier post 4145, to see some of our requested additions..

Guest teddyballgame

this is probably a lost cause but i figured i'd give this question a shot...

im not a huge fan of the sense lockscreen. i always accidentally unlock it in my pocket. i tried using lockbot pro and its a pretty nice app. you can create your own custom lockscreen (hero, eclair wheel, or droid/nexus 2 way slider). i like the stock nexus unlock screen but using lockbot means i sacrifice live wallpaper on lockscreen and also the awesome weather animations once i unlock the screen. does anybody know how i can use the original nexus lockscreen and not lose any desire features?

like i said, this is probably not possible but i would love it and im sure others would be interested in this feature too!

Edited by teddyballgame

Guest skydart
Thanks.. But tune wiki.. Isn't as fun.. Thanks..

NemoPlayer For the One's who Missed it.. http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=At...st&id=49645

Radio Time... http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=50076 Unzip/Open Zip and install APK..

Done!.. Now patiently waiting for an Update P.. Hopefully, some Kernel, little goodies with spare parts.. Thanks in advance for anything.. ;-)

GD, RadioTime is EXACTLY what I was looking for! As a news-junkie, this is exactly what I need! I can't believe that this is FREE!

Guest katermuc
GD, RadioTime is EXACTLY what I was looking for! As a news-junkie, this is exactly what I need! I can't believe that this is FREE!

it isn't free. 2,99$ in Market.

Guest GodDriven

katermuc

Ah.. Ah.. Ah.. :P

We're all Friends here.. We are each others sources, help, and associates.. :(

Edited by GodDriven

Guest GodDriven

Sky, Consider this a "switch" in our pain of having the FM there bu not being able to use..

That's what we're all here for.. But always remember to do things with permission.. Never jump the gun.. No matter how much trust you think you may have..

Enjoy..

Guest deanesn

It is close but it uses the internet and not the actual FM tuner like a radio which kinda defeats the purpose. I use droidlive which is a nice but when u use any live apps it just kills your battery from jumping from cell tower to tower ( and also ur phone gets real hot like 40 and over degrees ). The FM radio is much less battery intensive. Hey don't get me wrong I am not complaining or being impatience. I know it will take a while for the FM tuner to work and there is a big chance that it wont work and thats ok. The Sense UI is still pretty nice as it is right now and if ppl don't like buy the Desire from overseas and use 2G here in the US. :P I am thankful for even having the chance customize my N1. Actually I wanna get more into the code, but do not know how recompile the code yet. I want to be able to edit the xml and jar files so if any1 knows a good read on how to that please feel welcome to point me in the right direction. :( thanks

Guest thelucster
Regarding really poor power usage. Did you get this solved in the end? I upgraded to a19 this morn, then fully charged. I unplugged about an hour and a half ago and it is down to 62%... Also the phone is really sluggish. :-(

Just a bit of a (rather strange) update on this. On Saturday, as expected my battery died around 6pm after less than 8 hours being unplugged. I got home that night and plugged it in, and left it to charge (switched off still). I unplugged it the next morning at about 10 and was expecting the same poor behaviour. I didn't really use it in the day and was surprised the battery bar was still full at 10pm that night. I checked the battery widget I had, and it said the battery was still 90%! :P I decided to risk it, and didn't charge it last night, and it has lasted me through the whole of today. I have listened to music for about four hours, and done a bit of browsing. I got the 15% battery warning about 6pm, however it has only gone down to 10% as of writing (22:30). This is with wifi on (and connected when available), 3G, GPS and sync, so nothing special there. I'm not really sure what happened, but this is definitely the best battery life since I have had the device. Apparently it has been 1d, 12h and 2m since I unplugged!

Guest GodDriven

HTC Sense Coming to Droid Tongiht...

http://alldroid.org/threads/16421-ZeusDroi...sire-X2-Tonight!

HTC Sense Coming to Droid Tongiht...

Presented by ZuesDroid and Alldroid.org..

Of course, mainly all the work done by Paul.. Then ported..

Enjoy.. Thats now the Kitchen, Desire, and Pure customization.. All for the Droid.. No where left behind..

Presented by ZuesDroid and Alldroid.org..

Of course, mainly all the work done by Paul.. Then ported..

Enjoy.. Thats now the Kitchen, Desire, and Pure customization.. All for the Droid..

No where left behind..

Edited by GodDriven

Guest GodDriven
well you guys can follow my lead and tear down your Nexus One to see what's under the hood... :(

I gotta Love Ya coretz!!!! You are always here.. Strong with info and Jokes.. Nice Pun..

K, In case you guys want the latest radio, (someone asked) this is it.. Click and it will download, just flash, If I am correct in the Kitchen if you choose this option as the radio update..:

Radio Update

* This option includes the new 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2 radio image as part of the update zip.

Also, for anything that deals, with N1 in General, Radios, Stocks, De-Odexed, BOOKMARK this page.. > http://android.modaco.com/content/google-n...insecure-himem/ < :P

You will have this.. Now, remember this.. Now that I am on this note.. A friend of mine reminded me of something really impo.. The radio gets flashed to the RADIO partition, thus the separate flash.. DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT! play around continuously flashing the radios back and forth as roms.. The roms.. come pre-set to the radio the Chef used.. Thus, enom and cyan provide you their construction with their other latest/oldest avail options/additions/releases.. I only state this cause not only does this start to have a wear and tear effect on the devices internal communication ports and modem.. Some forget to remember that even though you know you can do it in a jippy, YOU NEED AT LEAST 30% ^ of battery for one flash maybe two as a reverse nandroid completely...