MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Paul,

So are we not expecting to get another update until after the easter weekend?

Well, I don't know what you're expecting... what are you basing that on?

I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks Saturday... but if anything new comes along / happens before then, i'll do a release. There's no 'timetable'. :P

Playing with the Evo 4G camera app atm... :(

P

Guest LilRedzMD

I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks Saturday... but if anything new comes along / happens before then, i'll do a release. There's no 'timetable'. :P

P

Easter is this weekend, and you said once you have some stuff to add to the ROM then you will release an update, and you just ordered the Desire so it wont get to you til after your holiday. So thats what I was basing that off of. Never thought it would be a timetable. Just with all the bugs and stuff with contacts, and sms, and mms problems I thought there would be an update very soon. But I assumed so I assumed incorrectly.

I have a new Desire drop i'm going to try out and see if that resolves the SMS problem. Not sure as yet when i'll get time to release it however, we'll see what happens. :P

P

Guest vkazak
I have a new Desire drop i'm going to try out and see if that resolves the SMS problem. Not sure as yet when i'll get time to release it however, we'll see what happens. :P

P

Hello Paul.

many thanks for you have done with Sense UI port to N1!!!!

Standing by for the new "desirable " :( ROM update!

please, keep on going and Gooooooood luck!

Guest anfalas

P

like your style Paul..................keep em guessing!! Fantastic work on this rom by the way, thanks.

Guest tim.embedded

P

Sms issue is not a show stopper and we could always split the messages into multiple manually. But, FM radio is a real issue. It is never working at the custom Rom before and we are still not sure whether nexus is able to support the feature. The real HTC desire comes with working FM radio.

Guest anfalas
Sms issue is not a show stopper and we could always split the messages into multiple manually. But, FM radio is a real issue. It is never working at the custom Rom before and we are still not sure whether nexus is able to support the feature. The real HTC desire comes with working FM radio.

.......if FM Radio is that big a deal why didn't you buy a desire? :P

Guest LilRedzMD

Dude you need to buy TuneTime or just wait. FM Radio is not really a concern. Its pretty muc everywhere. SMS, Imma texter, a heavy one at that. So to most people on this forum that is highly needed. If you have $2.99, then download TuneTime from the Market, it should correct your Radio needs instantly. And thank you Paul for responding, Not only is the SMS a problem, so is the HTC Desire ROM Contacts, it wont save the contact or when you edit the phone numer it disappears all together. Its weird cuz when I used the kitchen the Nexus One Stock Messaging and Contact list works fine. But I choose to go with the Nexus One Stock App on Messaging and Contacts, but then still Im getting error on sms and mms. Also Paul what I have seen as since I have upgraded from Version A17, when the device powers on it has a signal bar that says Limited Service and then takes about 2-3 minutes before it catches a data connectivity, which I had no problems in the past on doing. Thanks Paul Again.

Guest rajatseth

hi could someone please let me know how to uninstall

1) quickoffice - since you can't edit in this version, i use documents to go full

2) navigator - since i use nav launcher with brut maps (because voice navigation is not available in gmaps for india yet)

i'm using a19 rom and simply loving it, though i miss the bluetooth once in a while.

thanks in advance

rs

IMHO I would say working long SMS is MUCH more important than the FM radio.

Besides, i'm pretty sure we can get the radio working when we have the Desire kernel source.

P

Guest LilRedzMD
IMHO I would say working long SMS is MUCH more important than the FM radio.

Besides, i'm pretty sure we can get the radio working when we have the Desire kernel source.

P

Thank You Paul, obviously some people got the priorties wrong...lol

+1

Guest LilRedzMD
wifi working but internet data plan not working plz help

Check your APN Settings...

Name: T-Mobile US

APN: epc.tmobile.com

Proxy: (leave this blank)

Port: (leave this blank)

Username: (leave this blank)

Password: (leave this blank)

Server: (leave this blank)

MMSC: http://mms.msg.english.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50

MMS Port: 8080

MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0 (don't know if this is important)

MCC: 310

MNC: 260

APN Type: (leave this blank)

Edited by LilRedzMD

Guest LilRedzMD
Maybe Paul got the FM Radio problem solved......so...........

Dont get ya hopes up...

Lol, didnt Paul say once he gets the Desire Kernal...

Guest Samuel.Xue
Did you

Wipe everything?

Then flash A19?

If google unable to sign in try flashing gapps after A19. Personally have not had issues with Google.

As you did not state if you have any working connections in the first place, i would assume you set up APN as well as Wifi?

If not ignore flashing gapps.

Initial boot is slower than CM. if its such a big issue to wait, you might like to stick to CM since alot of folks are saying CM is faster.

Personally i cant see the difference in speed in Desire or CM.

Personally i love the sense ui and widgets

Personally i love HTC contact manager more

:P

@Tip

For any updates just refer to 1st page. There's where paul would update once he has any new discoveries. It usually comes with a new ROM as well.

Yes, I wiped everything and can connect internet with WIFI. I tried the browser and every thing was OK. I also heard some guies report this issue on the XDA forum.

Anyway I will tried again.

Another question, can I erase the boot, system and data images, then flas the rom by using recovery?

Guest LilRedzMD

Paul,

I thought the kitchen enables the HTC Sync. Its not working for me. I downloaded HTC Sync, and plugged up my phone and nothing, it keep saying its disconnected.