MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest anfalas
Paul,

I thought the kitchen enables the HTC Sync. Its not working for me. I downloaded HTC Sync, and plugged up my phone and nothing, it keep saying its disconnected.

....that's the thing about this rom.........it's got everything but the kitchen sync :P

Guest LilRedzMD
....that's the thing about this rom.........it's got everything but the kitchen sync :P

But when you have the option to add ingredients it doesnt say HTC Sync doesnt work beside it, like the FM Radio does...

Odd...

Confirmation from anyone else that HTC Sync is not working for them?

Guest jutley

does mout usb work for anyone else i am having problems i can hear the connection sound when i plug usb in but nothing comes up on screen to transfer files

Guest LilRedzMD
hi could someone please let me know how to uninstall

1) quickoffice - since you can't edit in this version, i use documents to go full

2) navigator - since i use nav launcher with brut maps (because voice navigation is not available in gmaps for india yet)

i'm using a19 rom and simply loving it, though i miss the bluetooth once in a while.

thanks in advance

rs

Please stop reposting your issue or problem. People on here find that highly offensive...

HTC Sync isn't working at the moment, it relies on the kernel to trigger the 'USB plugged in' action (the same reason the USB mount menu doesn't pop up).

I'll add it to the known issues list.

P

Guest anfalas
But when you have the option to add ingredients it doesnt say HTC Sync doesnt work beside it, like the FM Radio does...

Odd...

Confirmation from anyone else that HTC Sync is not working for them?

sorry, it was rather a poor excuse for humour on my part (altho it made me laff) - sync is working fine for me

Guest LilRedzMD

Paul,

Question, have you used the app "QIK" why is the camera inverted, even as you turn the screen...its very strange and odd..and does our camcorder record in 720p?

Edited by LilRedzMD

Check your APN Settings...

Name: T-Mobile US

APN: epc.tmobile.com

Proxy: (leave this blank)

Port: (leave this blank)

Username: (leave this blank)

Password: (leave this blank)

Server: (leave this blank)

MMSC: http://mms.msg.english.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50

MMS Port: 8080

MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0 (don't know if this is important)

MCC: 310

MNC: 260

APN Type: (leave this blank)

WOW you are one step behind me. I ran into the same problem. I finially gaveup tryingto find them and reloaded my back up downloaded and down apn back up then did a restore and ....back they were.

Guest tim.embedded
.......if FM Radio is that big a deal why didn't you buy a desire? :P

good question. If I knew nexus one did not come with FM radio, I won't buy it. The main motivation for me to flash in this custom HTC Desire ROM is because of the possibility that FM radio might be working at my nexus one day. I come to this thread everyday and see whether there is any fix particularly for FM radio. I do not have 3G data plan and I keep listening to the old mp3 songs repeatedly while jogging now..... i really miss my old Nokia N82 which is feature rich.

Edited by tim.embedded

Guest acantril

SOrry to repost this ( if i have - kinda loosing track ) - do we know (as a known issue) that the CPU is running at 768mhz with this rom ? or is it just me?

SOrry to repost this ( if i have - kinda loosing track ) - do we know (as a known issue) that the CPU is running at 768mhz with this rom ? or is it just me?

ZOMG .... PLEASE stop posting the same thing over and over again ignoring the replies! The CPU is NOT running at 768MHz.

P

Guest rnmedic1839

Paul,

I was having problems sending text pics and recieving text pics or SMS pics with the Desire 19 any suggestions? I really like the desire Rom it is fast and I love the screens Makes me want to sell my N1. and get a Desire or Hero, I know it Blasphemous I opted out of my Iphone to come to Android and the N1. Just my rambling thoughts any suggestions? Thanks

Guest muncheese

While FM radio isn't that big a deal in itself, getting the os to communicate with it is. Then we can have fm transmission. =D

The timestamp issue with sms is strictly an HTC app thing. I remember my Shadow having the same issue when using the htc skin, and I've seen it on numerous htc devices on xda. I think HTC doesn't use the seconds to sort time stamps. It's weird they've had this "issue" for years and have never fixed it.

Edited by muncheese

Guest docchris1980
While FM radio isn't that big a deal in itself, getting the os to communicate with it is. Then we can have fm transmission. =D

The timestamp issue with sms is strictly an HTC app thing. I remember my Shadow having the same issue when using the htc skin, and I've seen it on numerous htc devices on xda. I think HTC doesn't use the seconds to sort time stamps. It's weird they've had this "issue" for years and have never fixed it.

but they didnt used to appear out of order when i was running rom 7 or 9 (i forget, a low numbered one )

its only now with 17/19 that they do?

New update coming soon with a long SMS fix, based on a very very new leak (newer than shipping Desires). Bit of a PITA for me to repackage it all tho, so it won't be today!

P

Guest docchris1980
New update coming soon with a long SMS fix, based on a very very new leak (newer than shipping Desires). Bit of a PITA for me to repackage it all tho, so it won't be today!

P

brilliant thanks paul! the long sms bug was a bit of a show stopper for me (i regularly send long texts and my friends think im crazy for spamming them by breaking them up into smaller ones!!!)

Guest tim.embedded

P

Cool. Just wish that the very very new leak does include the fix of FM Radio too..

Cool. Just wish that the very very new leak does include the fix of FM Radio too..

As stated previously, FM radio won't be fully working until we get the kernel source.

P

Guest tim.embedded
As stated previously, FM radio won't be fully working until we get the kernel source.

P

I thought new leak means new kernel source. Ok, would continue to wait..

Anyway, thank you for all efforts. This Rom is much much better than stock Rom.

Guest rnmedic1839

P

Outstanding Work!

Guest opteron165
The brand new HTC_CIME WVGA Chinese input method is now added to the kitchen!

P

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool  :P