MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest AndyCr15
ZOMG!>>>>>>>>

The Kernal Dude..

The freaking Kernel..

We're all upset.. But we READ..

The Kernel will not allow the use of some functions.. I.E. Fm, BT, before had some Cam issue as well..

Well, tbh if you were going to cuss me you should have said SEARCH. You do realise this thread is over 200 pages long, right? Since there's no 'Search this thread' option for some reason, that's not all that easy though.

I've been reading since maybe... I don't know, page 190ish and no-one's mentioned it that I recall.

Anyway, thanks for your answer.

Well, tbh if you were going to cuss me you should have said SEARCH. You do realise this thread is over 200 pages long, right? Since there's no 'Search this thread' option for some reason, that's not all that easy though.

I've been reading since maybe... I don't know, page 190ish and no-one's mentioned it that I recall.

Actually, at the bottom of the posts on each page is the thread search function. :P

P

Guest GodDriven

Oh God.. I am so sorry.. I get so eccentric at times... I forget not everyone thinks the same or has been here from the start. Slap me if you will... ad the french would say. Remove the white gloves. I Made a boo boo.. sorry..

Guest GodDriven
Actually, at the bottom of the posts on each page is the thread search function. :P

P

Thanks for backing me up p.... I am sorry if i came off wrong. I am trying to remwmer that not eveyone is the same...

Sorry forum.. you know i am always here to help.. sorry for being a human lol..

Guest AndyCr15
Actually, at the bottom of the posts on each page is the thread search function. :(

Ah, my apologies. Not seen one down there before :(

Yowza, what's happened with the waiting list, that seems long! Best check everything is working correctly!

I only had to wait about 10 minutes... I think I started 70th.

Oh God.. I am so sorry.. I get so eccentric at times... I forget not everyone thinks the same or has been here from the start. Slap me if you will... ad the french would say. Remove the white gloves. I Made a boo boo.. sorry..

I don't know if this is sarcastic or not... but I choose to take it as genuine :P No problem, it was my bad.

Guest AndyCr15
Thanks for backing me up p....

Well, if we're being pedantic, you didn't tell me to search, I told myself :P I think he's backing me up :(

I'm just messing, lets get back on topic shall we :(

Guest muncheese
PLEASE STOP ASKING IF YOU NEED TO WIPE!! ITS ALWAYS THE SAME ANSWER: WIPE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES!!!

Do I need to wipe?

Last night, after I got home, I changed for bed and there were streaks on my tighty whities.

Guest Brian L
PLEASE STOP ASKING IF YOU NEED TO WIPE!! ITS ALWAYS THE SAME ANSWER: WIPE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES!!!

lol sorry my main question was if i flash the 20 over the 19 will it reset the phone where i have to set everything else up again..alpha 19 works great for me its stable enough. The SMS fix would be nice though..

Guest AndyCr15
Do I need to wipe?

Last night, after I got home, I changed for bed and there were streaks on my tighty whities.

Ha ha. To be honest, if everything works as it should, no need to wipe still :P

Guest MooMooz
MooMooz - you probably baked too much in! Try 'adb shell df' and see if system is up to 100%. :P

Thanks, I will have a look.. but I did remove a ton of stuff though.. the ssh, quickoffice, AmazonMP3, and those Backups and Sync security stuff.. I'll try again, perhaps my zip was bad.

Guest mi_canuck

Alpha r20!!! SWEEEEEEEEETTT!!! :(

THANKS Paul!!!!! You are the man!!!

(PS - still can't wait for the FM radio to work!!! :P )

Baking now... ROM installation to follow shortly... :(

Guest showson1

Is the kitchen broken this morning?

I've had 3 failed attempts in the past 30 minutes or so.

Thanks.

---

Oops.. Just saw Paul's post about kitchen issues a page back.

My bad.. :P

Edited by showson1

Guest dr3blanc0

Paul,

Just wondering if noise cancellation still works. Also, everytime i try to refresh the news widget it force closes htc sense.