MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest NAK#57

Hi guys I have a noob question im about to root my phone but have a question about this rom. from what i read so far for flashing these roms it doesnt matter if its the att or tmobile version as long as I dont bake the radio to the zip correct?

Guest himmatwala

My camera flash is out of sync. I tried pushing the three camera files from A19 to their respective folders but the camera is still out of sync. Any idea how to fix that?

Sorry.. :(

I like the new way.. I personally have never used any of this.. but.. it looks to be that I am going to have to do..

So if anyone can ELABORATE on how to accomplish the new apps2sd by Cyanogen please feel free to share to push this into effect..

I love the new idea.. SD-Ext on the root of the card.. That is what apps2sd should have been.. not hidden in a ext partition.

So forum.. Open the doors to the eyes of this new Apps2sd method..

@ 18.4009

Sowwy.. I drink no dew.. I blow the purple... :P

@Staticjupiter

"Also my camera seems to be syncing with the flash i tested it various times on all different settings."

I advised Cortez and the forum to to push the three files.. The HTCCamera.apk. and all lib from the cam in A19..

Nothing.. So you just flashed (as most did) and your good.. What did you do/not do in the past? Just out of question?

Guest Breze
Man you are soooo lucky.. I can not sent them at all.. Sucks for me I guess. I am going to try to delete my settings and add them back on. Thank you for your help.

If it helps i baked my rom at 360 degrees and added the new radio and i picked Alternate APN List on update, I didnt pick Alternate APN List when i flashed 19 i did i by hand but pick on 20 and updated no wip

Guest rICHIEa1226

Is anyone having problems with there Accounts and sync settings???? Seems that it forces a foreclose when I try to open it, Can I get an update?? THanks

Guest fabiocampos
If I am correct the newer Recovery v1.7.0 will no longer support this older method. The new method stores apps on your SD card in the /sd-ect/ folder not the /system/sdcard folder.

Wouldnt you still need to use recovery v1.6.2 if you continue to use the older method?

U're sure dude. The new recovery support only new Cyanogen SD method /sd-etc/ :P

Best regards.

Guest rICHIEa1226
If it helps i baked my rom at 360 degrees and added the new radio and i picked Alternate APN List on update, I didnt pick Alternate APN List when i flashed 19 i did i by hand but pick on 20 and updated no wip

What exactly is the new radio, I am confused on what is that..

Guest 18.4009
U're sure dude. The new recovery support only new Cyanogen SD method /sd-etc/ :P

Best regards.

Yeah, so what I am trying to figure out is if Pauls sense rom app2sd could be upgraded to use this new app2sd method that cyanogen is using? Would be nice if we all had the same method so if you switch back and forth like I do you had the same method.

Thanks!

Justifiable Homicide by any person

Guest Askani

Ok guys, I too prefered A17 but the versions of A17 I have is with modaco additions, I would like one without modaco additions, can anyone tell me where to find it?

Guest rICHIEa1226

Does anyone have any issues opening up the Accounts & Sync settings??? I can not get into mine.. Is this a common problem with everyone??

Guest rICHIEa1226
Think the kitchen server is having a funny turn, checking into it.

Fun fact: since it's launch, the kitchen has baked over 27,000 ROMs! :P

P

Paul, I will like to update you and let you know that the Accounts & Sync settings are not working.... PLease Fix>>

Guest lolek74

Just a minor one. When receiving sms and acknowedging on top bar there is notification on the sms icon at thebottom but no message. Resarting doesnt remove notification.

Guest demosuzki

All I can say is WOW !!

Very impressed.

'upgraded' from kitchen baked cm 5.0.5.3 (with a wipe) on t-mobile US. no issues.

unfortunately, the first day I have a bluetooth demand, after buying a car kit, it is unstable as the release notes say.

There are some lovely HTC widgets & apps.

Guest aaca0712

Does anyone have this issue?

Flashing R20 ROM but the installation is aborted

E: Can't symlink /system/xbin/fsck

E: Failure as line 100:

symlink busybox SYSTEM:xbin/fsck

Also wiped and update to recovery-RA-nexus-v1.7.0.img, still failed.

Back to A19 is ok.

Guest rICHIEa1226
this method didnt work for me at all...

sad...

Back to A17

Are any of you having issues, getting into settings/ accounts & sync... mine seems to crash everytime I attempt to ipen it. I have my Facebook friends birthdays all in my calendar. This sucks. Let me know if you have this problem please.