MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

That's not really an issue with the kitchen tho, that's obviously weather uses world clock, so I can add that as info to the kitchen. So just re-bake with world clock. To a certain extent we have to learn the dependencies! :P

P

Guest taz5176
I'm showing Port r20 and not r21 also. I don't know what's wrong. I used this alpha-r21-update-modacocustomrom-nexusone-desire-withoutadditions-signed (1)

yup i seeing that too without the additions

Guest taz5176

paul

possible to look at the music artwork as well? they are not showing up, using r21 currently

never really got that working with a18 & a19, been using a17 which was working great.

Guest RTOuk

hey i know this has been asked a few times, but whats the latest on trackball wake? i havent been able to play with this rom since around r14, as my powerbutton decided it didnt want to work anymore!

thanks

Guest jutley

Hi paul any chance we can get the original stock nexus one keyboard as a option in kitchen i can type much fastet with it not liking the default htc one p keep up the great work.p

Guest vkazak

hello Paul.

Hope you are enjoying your vacation :P

Just to share my thoughts:

I did try A21 and jumped back to A19 ( i believe its the best till now ...- stable/fast/energy efficient..)

You have mentioned that A20(1) are based on a new leak ...

So far ... A19th foundation is seems like better choice to go with... and develop, based on..

Anyway - Thanks for doing it for us!!

happy Holidays!!

Guest houstonblaney1
Hi paul any chance we can get the original stock nexus one keyboard as a option in kitchen i can type much fastet with it not liking the default htc one p keep up the great work.p

No need to add it to the kitchen. The stock Android 2.X keyboard is already built in. Long press on any text input field and select "Input Method." First option should be "Android keyboard."

Guest dsincl12
That's not really an issue with the kitchen tho, that's obviously weather uses world clock, so I can add that as info to the kitchen. So just re-bake with world clock. To a certain extent we have to learn the dependencies! :P

P

Yeah dependencies are a tricky issue everywhere you look. Once again a small reminder that the standard HTC_IME option would be a very welcome option when baking roms :(

Guest refine

Does anyone got power button problem after flashing a21?

I have to press power button twice in order to put the phone to sleep mode most of the time.

When I press the power button once, the screen is switched off, but it then lights up immediately with lock screen on. Then I have to press the power button again or wait a few seconds for it to go to sleep mode.

Ps. The phone don't have that problem when it was using cm 5 Rom (from 5.0.5.0 to 5.0.5.3).

Guest Breze
No need to add it to the kitchen. The stock Android 2.X keyboard is already built in. Long press on any text input field and select "Input Method." First option should be "Android keyboard."

Guess that answers my Q: too thanks

Guest skogizz

Hi!

Don't know if it's possible but could someone make nandroidbackup and that way create a system.img for this ROM so it could be run in the Android Emulator?

Thanks

Guest n_one
Refreshed downloads to fix the 'incorrect build prop' (non) issue... also put up a pre-bake with A2SD. :P

P

paul, you are so kind :( thank you for this! happy vacation godbless :(

Guest jutley
Refreshed downloads to fix the 'incorrect build prop' (non) issue... also put up a pre-bake with A2SD. :P

P

Hi paul what about the new apps2sd script for amons v1.70 support any idea how to get it to work?

Guest bakron1

Great ROM and I am using it on my N1 and it rocks, only issue is the mobile network takes about 2 minutes to lock into the TMobile network

Great work and a nice ROM

Guest GodDriven
If you're having ROM problems I feel bad for you son, I have 99 problems but the kitchen ain't one... :(

P

Yeah.. Someone is defiantly going on Vaca.. :(

Enjoy Our Friend.. Enjoy.. :P

Guest GodDriven

P

We Could kiss you for this.. LoL.. WHoa..! :( Chill.. LoL..

My One and only question..

Forum.. after the changes.. Google Voice and Camera sync cool? < That's it, "No Mas" :(

Guest paesan

Here is some info on the "process com.android.mms" force close issue I was having. It turned out that my sim card was causing the problem all along. I was using a sim card that was over 4 years old and I went to T-Mobile and they gave me a new sim card. Problem solved. Maybe this will help others with the same force close.

Guest dr3blanc0

Whenever there is a space to enter text just long press on it and click input method you should see android keyboard click it and you will get the standard keyboard

Guest DaoriginalKang
I've been having problems with my SMS... I can send and receive messages. But the date/time won't show up correctly some of the time, causing the messages I receive to go to different places in the thread. For example, I send a message at 12:02AM April 2nd... This showed up at the bottom of my thread. I received a response, which showed up at the top marked as 12:03AM April 1st. Any way to fix this? As a temporary solution, I'm using Handcent SMS. The messages show up in the right order there.

Running Alpha r21 Nexus One

Kernel Version 2.6.33.1 OC-UV By Pershoot and Persiansown

Radio 4.04.00.03_2

I seem to have the same poroblem... does anyone have a fix? Beside that great work Paul

Edited by DaoriginalKang