MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Victor Bello
I have no idea. Never had that problem. You can bake the same A19 ROM here. If it still doesn't show up, might have to reformat your SD card. Don't know if that'll fix your issue, but a reformat always seems to do wonders. I'd try baking a new ROM first though. Here's the original post with what I baked into my ROM.

What/which recovery image are you using? I'm using Amon_RA's (RA-nexus-v1.7.0).

Thanks for everyone that tried to help. Specially to houstonblaney1, you f&%*ing rock.

I fixed it, found the solution on the Google Voice help forum. For those of you who have the same issue with google voice (not getting calls made), here's what you need to do.

1. Uninstall Google Voice 0.3 (the one from the market)

2. From your phone's browser, go to http://goo.gl/MN4T and download.

3. Install Google Voice 0.2 and configure (it's not as good but I only use it to make calls)

Enjoy.

Once again, houstonblaney1, THANK YOU!

Guest richhee
Did you do a Wipe data/factory reset from Amon-RA before you tried to flash?

i did a wipe but i think i have a different ra does it matter do i have to do something special to sd card

Edited by richhee

Guest Victor Bello
i did a wipe but i think i have a different ra does it matter do i have to do something special to sd card

I didn't have to do anything special, I run on Amon-RA 1.7.

I followed this guide. http://goo.gl/CoDo

Good luck.

Guest richhee
I didn't have to do anything special, I run on Amon-RA 1.7.

I followed this guide. http://goo.gl/CoDo

Good luck.

thank you but i found out i already have amon-ra but i dont have amon-ra cyan is that the problem anybody else have any ideas please i really want this rom

Guest houstonblaney1
thank you but i found out i already have amon-ra but i dont have amon-ra cyan is that the problem anybody else have any ideas please i really want this rom

I used Amon_RA's RA-nexus-v1.7.0, which works, well, for the Nexus One. You can flash pretty much any ROM with it. I switch back-and-forth between CyanogenMod and Paul's Desire ROM. v1.7.0 works like a charm.

You can get Amon_RA's RA-nexus-v1.7.0 here.

Follow the guide posted here, or you can follow the instructions/website in a post of mine from a few days ago.

The instructions from Nexus One Hacks were easy to follow. The dude there used Amon_RA's RA-nexus-v1.6.2, so whatever instructions you see there for the older version, just substitute with v1.7.0.

Guest houstonblaney1
Thanks for everyone that tried to help. Specially to houstonblaney1, you f&%*ing rock.

I fixed it, found the solution on the Google Voice help forum. For those of you who have the same issue with google voice (not getting calls made), here's what you need to do.

1. Uninstall Google Voice 0.3 (the one from the market)

2. From your phone's browser, go to http://goo.gl/MN4T and download.

3. Install Google Voice 0.2 and configure (it's not as good but I only use it to make calls)

Enjoy.

Once again, houstonblaney1, THANK YOU!

No problem man. That's kind of the point with this whole forum deal. Group help/therapy. Haahaa...

Guest jlevy73
Hey Guys how's it been? I have one question how is the new kernel that is onboard from the CM source..? A friend of mine has told me it makes rosie fly.. Are we still having issues with Google Voice and etc.. Such as the camera flash too.. Sorry Ive been gone a min so I dint see.. I left when he placed all the kitchens in one page.. So from there Ive read, but, now I want some reviews?

Also I have this here, I know many want this.. And this is a great device.. Theres a dump, (with ramdisk and boot.img, we await) so when paul gets back this can be another fun tinker..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120554601755

http://android.modaco.com/content/ebay-auc...xperia-in-hand/

The new Cyan kernel is pretty impressive. Makes any phone fly and now comes with pershoots audio hack. I have not tried it with Paul's ROM yet. Without functioning BT, can't make this my daily driver.

Guest argylesocks
oh...maybe that's the problem;) however i have installed the "Desk Clock" app manally and it works fine (music option doesn't work though) and as soon as i put the phone in the dock it launches. However it doesn't do the automatic bluetooth pairing it did before I flashed the new ROM... any ideas how to make it do so?

The release notes on Page 1 states that Bluetooth is not working properly.

Guest richhee
I used Amon_RA's RA-nexus-v1.7.0, which works, well, for the Nexus One. You can flash pretty much any ROM with it. I switch back-and-forth between CyanogenMod and Paul's Desire ROM. v1.7.0 works like a charm.

You can get Amon_RA's RA-nexus-v1.7.0 here.

Follow the guide posted here, or you can follow the instructions/website in a post of mine from a few days ago.

The instructions from Nexus One Hacks were easy to follow. The dude there used Amon_RA's RA-nexus-v1.6.2, so whatever instructions you see there for the older version, just substitute with v1.7.0.

i have amon-ra 1.7 i just tried flashing rom again i wiped then went to flash zip and chose this rom this is what happens

e:error error finishing boot

e:failure at line 382

write_ram_image package:boot.img boo:

installation aborted

thats the error i got but i tried it and its works anyway thanks for your help

Edited by richhee

Guest ray9993

Just found a bug and thought about reporting it. Please let me know if I'm wrong or if anyone else has faced it. I'm on the latest A-r21.

When receiving an SMS containing a business card, click on the business card itself in order to view or save this contact. It will say " The vCard has been imported successfully". However, this contact was no where to be found when I checked the contacts.

I know it is not a major issue, but hey I think its a positive thing to report it ;)

Guest richhee

can somebody please tell me how to turn on the htc keyboard sound key clicks i can do it on the android keyboard but not on the htc one and ive searched cant find it thanks

also the weather widget says my city but says wrong temp says 12 degrees its really 52 degrees

Edited by richhee

Guest houstonblaney1
can somebody please tell me how to turn on the htc keyboard sound key clicks i can do it on the android keyboard but not on the htc one and ive searched cant find it thanks

also the weather widget says my city but says wrong temp says 12 degrees its really 52 degrees

To turn on the sound for key clicks, go to Settings > Language & Keyboard > Touch Input (Touch Input Settings) > Text Input > Sound Feedback.

12 degrees...is this Celsius?

Guest houstonblaney1
Where can I find the HTC_CIME? Can it be included in the standard package? or it can be found separately in another flash rom?

No idea. There's a thread on here where some dude asked Paul to make it an independent install package of just the HTC_CIME. No idea when, or if, that's going to happen. I'm currently on CyanogenMod so I didn't have the ability to bake the HTC_CIME into my ROM, so instead, I'm using the Google PinYin IME (can be found in the Market).

I did some searching around the interwebs, however, and found the following over at XDA:

IME update.zip installers (HTC_CIME, iWnn IME) [updated 2009-07-30]

They apparently have a port from the HTC Magic, as wells as a port from the HTC Hero. If you're feeling cavalier enough, you can try one of those and be a good sport by reporting back.

I'm personally fine using Google's PinYin IME, but hey, one of the aforementioned might be better.

Guest richhee
To turn on the sound for key clicks, go to Settings > Language & Keyboard > Touch Input (Touch Input Settings) > Text Input > Sound Feedback.

12 degrees...is this Celsius?

thank you keyboard worked and weather was set to celcius also i think i found 2 bugs

1 the navigation serching for gps signal never finds it

2 when add widgets from marketplace they dont add

Edited by richhee

Guest MdlqM

Hi I See That You Put Arabic In The Title So Is The ROM Now Support Arabic In Writing & Reading I Mean Can I Now Check My Arabic Email & Can I See Arabic WebSite & Thanks In Advance

Guest fuzio1963
No idea. There's a thread on here where some dude asked Paul to make it an independent install package of just the HTC_CIME. No idea when, or if, that's going to happen. I'm currently on CyanogenMod so I didn't have the ability to bake the HTC_CIME into my ROM, so instead, I'm using the Google PinYin IME (can be found in the Market).

I did some searching around the interwebs, however, and found the following over at XDA:

IME update.zip installers (HTC_CIME, iWnn IME) [updated 2009-07-30]

They apparently have a port from the HTC Magic, as wells as a port from the HTC Hero. If you're feeling cavalier enough, you can try one of those and be a good sport by reporting back.

I'm personally fine using Google's PinYin IME, but hey, one of the aforementioned might be better.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=636748

Guest houstonblaney1
thank you keyboard worked and weather was set to celcius also i think i found 2 bugs

1 the navigation serching for gps signal never finds it

2 when add widgets from marketplace they dont add

1) Refer to the following post: Post# 4902.

2) Give more detail.

Guest LilRedzMD

I havent been on this forum for about three weeks now since I have gotten a HTC HD2 (but I still have my Nexus One and still use it normally) but I came back to this website to check and see if at least a Beta has dropped, and no surprise I see Paul gave up on all you Nexus One users for the Desire ROM Port, sorry to see...Wow...a half way job...Not Surprised...At All... ;)

Guest vkazak
I havent been on this forum for about three weeks now since I have gotten a HTC HD2 (but I still have my Nexus One and still use it normally) but I came back to this website to check and see if at least a Beta has dropped, and no surprise I see Paul gave up on all you Nexus One users for the Desire ROM Port, sorry to see...Wow...a half way job...Not Surprised...At All... ;)

i believe you are not right... Paul deserve our gratitude and has a right to forget about it during his vocation ...

Anyway - welcome back ! ;)

Guest cortez
really? you haven't been here for 3 weeks? are you using a new type of calendar math? your last post was 9 days ago; 9 days doesn't equal 3 weeks to me, lol. and what is it that makes you believe he gave up on us? oh, i see, it's just another instance of you not reading the thread. but then again, your impatient, childish and (now your) trolling response doesn't surprise me. it's something i'd expect from a 16-year-old. if you don't have anything constructive to say, please go back to your corner of the world and quit spamming the thread. fyi, Paul gave all of us R22 and made us promise not to tell you. ;)