MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ivopjr
As Promised Guys.. I Just Got my HTC Incredible.. Incredibly early..

Thanks Tyler from ADP and Thanks Verizon..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxRSI2zZBak

Go And watch and have fun.

Reaaaally smooth!!! Like it a lot. Congrats with the new phone. Can't wait until Nexus One holders can have something similar.

Where are you P. Hehehehehehehe.... :P :huh:

Guest snavid
Yes, agreed. For this I've fallback to A19. And I noticed that the response time for A19 is much better than A21

were can i download the a19 at cant seem to find it I want to compare it to the a21

Guest richhee

can somebody please help me i posted this few pages back but never got any help when i flash this rom a21 i get the following error

E:error flashing boot:

E:failure at line 302:

write raw image package:boot

installation aborted

i tried wiped repartitioning sd card but still same error the strange part is it boots up and works fine but somethings got to be wrong if im getting errors thank you

Guest Robert Basil

Is there any hack that will make the Facebook for HTC Sense update more often than once an hour? Once an hour is just not enough, once every 5-15 minutes would be great!

Guest JAEJAE723

I read all through the entire thread and still could not find a solution for my issue. Are any of your soft key(home, back, search) menus lit up? Im using the latest alpha r21. thanks... also before when i used the online kitchen, i am getting duplicate icons for PHONE and CONTACTS/ PEOPLE? help please.

Guest deanesn
I read all through the entire thread and still could not find a solution for my issue. Are any of your soft key(home, back, search) menus lit up? Im using the latest alpha r21. thanks... also before when i used the online kitchen, i am getting duplicate icons for PHONE and CONTACTS/ PEOPLE? help please.

I don't have this issue with alpha 21. In fact I haven't had it with 16 or 18 or 19. I've seen other people post this problem here. Hmmm this makes me wonder why it would work on some and would not on others? Different hardware meaning some parts came from different manufacture and the HTC code does not have a driver for them but it only for some?

Guest Victor Bello

Looks like you did what I did, I baked my ROM with both Stock Contacts and HTC Contacts. It's showing both, if you configure HTC Contacts to be your default, the other one will go away eventually.

If it's too annoying for you, bake a new one.

Guest s4sport
I read all through the entire thread and still could not find a solution for my issue. Are any of your soft key(home, back, search) menus lit up? Im using the latest alpha r21.

I'm having the same issue with the soft keys not lighting up.

Guest JAEJAE723
I'm having the same issue with the soft keys not lighting up.

yeah, still have not found a solution to that. also i just spent a few hours trying to revive my nexus one. i had a baked rom, but i unchecked Sense / Rosie and had the Nexus One Boot Animation checked. big mistake? the phone would just boot up and then go to lock screen. i had to use the keypad to search for mount usb then put in a diff rom. finally managed to boot it back to Android OS and am starting over again. please dont make the same mistake i did.

Guest houstonblaney1

Do you have any contacts on your SIM card? You can also change the settings for HTC's People contacts thinga-ma-jig to only show specific contacts.

hey guys

i've just installed this firmware and it's great!

but i've a little problem

i can't login into my google account, it says like it's logining in, but nothing happens!

so i can't go into market.

browser is working and wifi connection is fine

waiting for your replies, and sorry for my bad english)

Guest Breze

What up Paul hope you enjoyed yourself, welcome back I wanted to know is there a way to add to stock nexus one 3D app drawer to the kitchen as an option. is that even possible?

Thanks

What up Paul hope you enjoyed yourself, welcome back I wanted to know is there a way to add to stock nexus one 3D app drawer to the kitchen as an option. is that even possible?

Thanks

The app drawer is part of the homescreen application.. The Desire ROM uses "Rosie" by default, you can probably use the Launcher instead if you want (by going in Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications and clearing the defaults in Rosie and killing it then pressing the home button.. if other launchers are installed, you'll get a popup choice of which one you want to use)

sns

Guest Breze
The app drawer is part of the homescreen application.. The Desire ROM uses "Rosie" by default, you can probably use the Launcher instead if you want (by going in Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications and clearing the defaults in Rosie and killing it then pressing the home button.. if other launchers are installed, you'll get a popup choice of which one you want to use)

sns

So it should just change the drawer and nothing else right

Guest polo79
So it should just change the drawer and nothing else right

i believe you will have to reorganize your icons but that should be it. you may not be able to use the htc widgets though :huh: