MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Hasibul

After plugging in my USB cord and mounting my SD, I can use it whatever. But after I unmount my SD card OR if I unplug my USB cord, my SD card is rendered useless. On top of that, the USB debugging icon is still in my notification bar, even though the cord is completely out.

Anyone else facing this problem? Or have a solution hopefully?

Guest joeld79
Um are you a retard? I just said the Nexus camera was better.

read what i wrote gramps doesnt matter if your on nexus or desire thats not the problem

Guest back2msg

i had done everything above but except 2 things i didn't do backup and also the wipe so what happened is i got stuck on htc logo no flashing loading indication for more than 30 mins so i removed the battery & powered on again then it was stuck on nexus boot logo i can't since i have no backup no chance of restore so i followed the steps to rollback to shipping rom which i found at t-mobile forum finally i got nexus rom back. again i tried to flash desire rom now i am following each and every step right i have backup & also wipe but still i am getting stuck in nexus boot logo. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE

Guest rICHIEa1226
i had done everything above but except 2 things i didn't do backup and also the wipe so what happened is i got stuck on htc logo no flashing loading indication for more than 30 mins so i removed the battery & powered on again then it was stuck on nexus boot logo i can't since i have no backup no chance of restore so i followed the steps to rollback to shipping rom which i found at t-mobile forum finally i got nexus rom back. again i tried to flash desire rom now i am following each and every step right i have backup & also wipe but still i am getting stuck in nexus boot logo. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE

I will recommend starting from the begging. On droiddog.com there is a video that walks you through all the steps. Mine stayed on the boot screen for a while also. Dont know why, but I will just start from scratch and follow the video.

Guest JonnyRockets

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=636795

Guest Sylar2010

Not before the Beta, and when the beta is gonna be ready? can be today as it can be in 2 weeks...

But I think PaUl will unleash it sooner than we think

Guest charronegro1971
After plugging in my USB cord and mounting my SD, I can use it whatever. But after I unmount my SD card OR if I unplug my USB cord, my SD card is rendered useless. On top of that, the USB debugging icon is still in my notification bar, even though the cord is completely out.

Anyone else facing this problem? Or have a solution hopefully?

i'm having essentially the same problem. someone suggested taking the memory card out and running a scan but be sure to back up the sdcard first to avoid losing any data

Guest charronegro1971

before i got my nexus one, i watched these videos at least 10 times to make sure my black ass understood what to do. i ran into the same problem you faced: everything flashed, i rebooted and the htc quietly brilliant screen just hung there. i pulled the battery and got stuck in a bootloop. i did a wipe, reflashed and decided to be patient. lo and behold, the screen changed and i breathed a sigh of relief. my wife would've kicked my ass for bricking my new phone. check out this link:

http://theunlockr.com/2010/01/02/how-to-root-the-nexus-one/

Guest Formel-LMS

Market problem:

I don't use this desire rom, but slow Market... I know from other ROMs.

I have a solution for this:

Download the attached file, delete the .txt extension and push this file (or copy it) to

/data/data/com.android.vending/shared_prefs/

Then kill your Market application via a task manager and restart Market.

First start could be slow. Then it's fine.

Guest Sylar2010
Probably not i'm afraid...

P

Oh another bad weekend :rolleyes:

Anyway the r22 will be upgradable without wipe to beta?

Guest gg_monogram

also for the R22 build, trackball notification for apps isn't doing as gd as previous build, like sometimes Google Voice just flash for few times and then it stops, for IM+ it doesn't even flash, so, prolly P needs to do something here to iron out?

Guest fuzio1963
You said; wipe.........and what did you wipe exactly?? I assuming that you rooted your phone and had another custom rom installed before you were trying to get Desire. If so, you probably forgot to wipe ext........... that has happened to me too. So i went back to recovery, wiped everything, ext included, and BOOM! All was good.

Guest war eagle
read what i wrote gramps doesnt matter if your on nexus or desire thats not the problem

You're not making any sense. Haven't been in a while.

Guest Kantankerousmind
Market problem:

Download the attached file, delete the .txt extension and push this file (or copy it) to

What attached File???

Guest Thetechnogeek

Hmm, so with this ROM, we're back to the inability to send concatenated (>160 character) SMS's again. Any easy fix Paul?

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Guest yankyjz
Market problem:

I guess you forgot something! Lol