MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest r0adki111
I believe we all are, but still, I have to admit that it is considered as minor issue..

If you really can't stand, you could delete all SIM contact to get rid of duplicated list. But I rather wait for a better solution.

Hey thanks. Just was wondering. It's definitely a minor detail as you say. This rom is pretty neat thanks :D

So do you guys all have duplicates in your contacts list or is it just me?
for those of you with duplicates, you can go into the contacts app and select Menu->View and select which contacts are displayed on the phone, e.g., Gmail, Exchange, SIM, etc. and click Done when finished. you can also open each contact and link them using the icon on top right corner of screen so only one will appear in your list. i'm going from memory, but this tip is somewhere in the thread in case you need more details.

post-19638-1266815710_thumb.png

Edited by cortez

Right... 1:30 am and still it's giving me grief, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow i'm afraid. Sorry. :D

P

Hi Paul:

Thank you so much for the amazing ROM. I know that you are feverishly working on improving it, so I thought I'd let you know that I have found that the pc connection does not work, i.e. mounting sd drive, etc. on connect. Hope this helps. Thanks again.

-Hisham

Guest Generix
Could someone help me out I have one small problem. Whenever an app asks for super user permissions the phone hangs on a black screen and I can't do anything until it asks me if I wanna force close or not. I need my root apps >.<

you gotta turn on USB debugging in Settings > Programs > Developement

Guest Mi|enko
for those of you with duplicates, you can go into the contacts app and select Menu->View and select which contacts are displayed on the phone, e.g., Gmail, Exchange, SIM, etc. and click Done when finished. you can also open each contact and link them using the icon on top right corner of screen so only one will appear in your list. i'm going from memory, but this tip is somewhere in the thread in case you need more details.

Linking them seems a better option to me. The different sources don't always contain the same data (i.e. Work number in work contact, mobile number in facebook contact, etc.).

Guest Docmjldds

Booting to recovery and using the option to toggle USB allows you to see the SD Card with Alpha 7. Just an FYI for those who want to add stuff to the sd card, without recovering to a prior Nandroid backup. Just an FYI. But yes, seeing the SD card with the phone booted up would be nice :D

Guest t2abousa

@ Modaco

ChainsDD is working with Cyanogen and he's got the trackball working with different colors. Not high on anyones list but if its possible to throw it into Alpha 8 :D

Guest PeRKoniX
@ Modaco

ChainsDD is working with Cyanogen and he's got the trackball working with different colors. Not high on anyones list but if its possible to throw it into Alpha 8 :D

I would like that one too :D

Alpha 8 is coming along, but figured i'd release it when it's really ready and adds some real useful improvements.

Besides, if I push versions too frequently, Kingclick won't be able to keep up with the repacks (just kidding) :D

P

Alpha 8 is coming along, but figured i'd release it when it's really ready and adds some real useful improvements.

Besides, if I push versions too frequently, Kingclick won't be able to keep up with the repacks (just kidding) :D

P

LMAO

Guest Qteknology

P

Brut Maps 4 has MT

Request for Alpha8 :Apps2sd option
requests a stock Alpha 8 (with core functionality) and let users customize to their hearts content :D thanks for the update Paul. guess i can crash now (it's 3 am here). :D Edited by cortez

Guest mailvanjoost

P

Paul... does this work on an HTC Hero (GSM)? I've tried many times, but my phone does not boot than (I can still enter Nandroid and recover)...

I've deleted Darvik-cache, but sill not succes... any hints?

Thanks,

Joost

Holland

Guest Aspergillus
Paul... does this work on an HTC Hero (GSM)?

Absolutley impossible! It is working on the Nexus because Nexus has almost exactly the same Hardware than Desire.

Hero has compleatly different hardware and not enough Memory!

Regards

Aspi

Guest damniatx
Paul... does this work on an HTC Hero (GSM)? I've tried many times, but my phone does not boot than (I can still enter Nandroid and recover)...

I've deleted Darvik-cache, but sill not succes... any hints?

Thanks,

Joost

Holland

First, this is nexus one subforum, you can't flash any rom from this subforum to your hero.

Second, buy nexus.ons, will solve all your problems.