MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Docmjldds
I flashed the froyo ROM with radio then restored my previous r22 backup.

I reverted back to r22 cause froyo isnt so fast in my opinion and I dont like the original android home. :rolleyes:

Does the Desire Camera and video BOTH work with Froyo Radio. Seems like there would be issues. Based on what I see on XDA....there is NO WAY the Froyo radio will work with older camera setups, including the Desire, at least regarding video-cam aspect.

Edited by Docmjldds

Guest elmerendeiro

long sms bug is really a major issue for me... :rolleyes:

maybe I should flash the r21, but I'm tired of flashing ROMs now...

this could really be the best ROM, waaaay better than stock android...I bought my nexus only to put this desire ROM on it, because desire's so ugly that I can't even look at it, so..

Paul please keep developing!

Guest NickBr
Yes Radio from Froyo works with this ROM. Got it running. Cant see a difference

But works.

Aspi

Can you download from the Market? I restored my R22 and everything works, but I couldn't download from the market! Don't know if anyone else has had this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind I found the answer

Edited by NickBr

Ok i know everybody will be mad at me for being a noob to this but how did you get froyo with the phone rooted. I just wanna try the new radio as my data connection is very slow

now i am really confused I just did the froyo up from xda and the radio image is still the same i have 31.19.00.16u Is that the froyo radio or did i download something wrong

Edited by [email protected]

Guest rICHIEa1226

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the updated froyo market on the desire Rom?? I want the automatic updates??

you simply install Paul's custom FRF50 ROM, having an option with or without radio or even a kitche

http://android.modaco.com/content/google-n...online-kitchen/

I dont know what i am doing wrong I went there and downloaded the update again with the radio just to make sure.....even says writing radio but when i go look at the specs it says32.19.00.16 which is what i had before the update

Guest DavideBeatrice
Does the Desire Camera and video BOTH work with Froyo Radio. Seems like there would be issues. Based on what I see on XDA....there is NO WAY the Froyo radio will work with older camera setups, including the Desire, at least regarding video-cam aspect.

camera works for me...video not...

Guest JAEJAE723

not sure if this has been asked before, but what are the pros/ cons of updating to froyo when i already am using this custom desire rom? :rolleyes:

Guest DavideBeatrice
not sure if this has been asked before, but what are the pros/ cons of updating to froyo when i already am using this custom desire rom? :rolleyes:

stay with r22 now!

the only pro is updating the radio for better navigation and stronger 3g connectio, but you lose the video recording capability.

I think the better Rom will be froyo+desire...so the answer is "when" :D

Guest Eric C.

hey guys, sorry if this is a dumb question, i'm new to this. i want to get the desire rom on my N1...but i read somewhere that since the Desire is mainly a European phone, the 3G wouldn't work in the US. is this accurate, or has the r22 alpha rom been modified to support the 3G in the US...?!?

Guest themorra
hey guys, sorry if this is a dumb question, i'm new to this. i want to get the desire rom on my N1...but i read somewhere that since the Desire is mainly a European phone, the 3G wouldn't work in the US. is this accurate, or has the r22 alpha rom been modified to support the 3G in the US...?!?

Yes, it will work just fine

Guest Ahmed4never

guys would u kindly explain to me how to go back from paul's Froyo with the new radio to this rom R22 pleeeeeeeease!!

Guest Batkoto
guys would u kindly explain to me how to go back from paul's Froyo with the new radio to this rom R22 pleeeeeeeease!!

Download r22, put it on your SD Card, then boot in recovery (custom recovery "RA-v.1.7.0" preferred).

Perform NANDROID backup just in case, do WIPE, then flash the r22 ROM

and you are done

Guest AGeleff

I'm using Paul's FroYo ROM and I also have this ROM stored away on my SD card. I like the ability of Flash in Froyo, but I really miss the Sense UI.

Someone advise me on what to do. :rolleyes:

Guest Batkoto
I'm using Paul's FroYo ROM and I also have this ROM stored away on my SD card. I like the ability of Flash in Froyo, but I really miss the Sense UI.

Someone advise me on what to do. :rolleyes:

Just Wait

Guest kingaru
long sms bug is really a major issue for me... :rolleyes:

maybe I should flash the r21, but I'm tired of flashing ROMs now...

this could really be the best ROM, waaaay better than stock android...I bought my nexus only to put this desire ROM on it, because desire's so ugly that I can't even look at it, so..

Paul please keep developing!

I'm using r22 and did not use any previous releases. Did long SMSes ever worked with this ROM?

Regards

K

Guest Sylar2010

Where's Paul?

Since Froyo he didn't say a word about the Desire kernel and beta 1, many people here will take a 2.1 Desire port beta instead of waiting another month for a froyo+sense

Guest Ahmed4never
Download r22, put it on your SD Card, then boot in recovery (custom recovery "RA-v.1.7.0" preferred).

Perform NANDROID backup just in case, do WIPE, then flash the r22 ROM

and you are done

i did it but after flashing to R22 whenever i start recording a video the screen goes black with continues sound which will not stop until i remove the battery

Guest Batkoto
i did it but after flashing to R22 whenever i start recording a video the screen goes black with continues sound which will not stop until i remove the battery

How many times you try do flash r22?

Try once more and maybe you can try WIPE before that. If you want do NANDROID so if wipe didnt fix the problem you can always restore your NAND

cheers

Guest Paul

Minor update! Kitchen online now, prebakes to follow shortly.

P

Changelog

Alpha r22.1

• Fixed issue where governor would lock to userspace instead of OnDemand, locking the device to 768MHz (WTF!)
  • Added gr0gmint's R2 JIT as a kitchen option