MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest thedonut
Oh man, you're right. how would i go about fixing this problem...it's really the only problem i'm having with the desire rom...so i'd really like to get it working...

You can always go into the kitchen (first page in this thread) and select the radio to be installed as part of the .ZIP file... that will fix your problem.

Or... google "32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2" to find a separately downloadable file and flash the radio from there. Let me know if you need help with this.

Guest Eric C.
You can always go into the kitchen (first page in this thread) and select the radio to be installed as part of the .ZIP file... that will fix your problem.

Or... google "32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2" to find a separately downloadable file and flash the radio from there. Let me know if you need help with this.

okay, awesome. i'm definitely going to try this when i get home from work today. i'll let you know how it goes. thanks again.

Guest houstonblaney1

Finally stepped up from A19 to R22. I was running out of space for apps so I decided to give R22 a whirl. Everything works great so far except "Accounts & Sync".

My Google accounts are working fine, but I'm not able to add my Facebook account. When I click the Facebook icon after selecting "Add Account", my phone just goes back the the main listing of accounts on my phone. I even went back through Setup and was unable to add my Facebook and/or Flickr accounts.

It seems like it doesn't even have built-in support for those accounts. FriendStream is just a blank black page. I prefer FriendStream over Facebook for Android because it has a fullscreen widget.

Anyone else having this issue?

Guest houstonblaney1
Wipe, reflash, and try again.

Same deal. Wiped and re-flashed several times. This ROM (r22.1) does not want anything to do with Facebook or Flickr (at least on my phone).

Once again, anyone have any ideas?

Guest Flayerz

Sorry if this have already been up, but couldn't find it anywhere or though a search.

I got a Market problem, it just stays on starting Download when trying to download an update or just a new program. Anybody else got this and/or a solution?

Edit: Seems it fixed it self :S

Edited by Flayerz

Guest Jbman

Ok so, I am currently running Kingz Desire2Nexus ROM which is based on an earlier version of this one. I have been reading through the progression of this ROM and was wondering if anyone had been on Kingz and this one and could tell me which they think is better. So far I have only really had problems with Bluetooth and MMS ( receiving small pictures when sending large ) with this ROM but lately it seems that Facebook and all other accounts are not syncing as much as they used to. I am wondering if the sync issue is native to the Desire to Nexus port or if it is just this ROM. Like for example, if I go into accounts and hit "sync all" nothing happens. Same if I choose to sync each one individually. Do you guys have this as well? It's not too much of a big deal except it seems to keep my contacts from syncing all the way which is just annoying.

Guest houstonblaney1
anyone found a way to temporarily fix the video recording with froyo radio on Desire rom?

thx!

I read somewhere that the Froyo radio is incompatible with anything pre-2.2. There's some stuff in there that's not backwards compatible, hence the recording issues. You'll need to downgrade your radio.

Guest Jim_1979
I read somewhere that the Froyo radio is incompatible with anything pre-2.2. There's some stuff in there that's not backwards compatible, hence the recording issues. You'll need to downgrade your radio.

Yeah, I'm doing this myself. Just tried Froyo, but man... I miss this Rom! Back I come! :(

Guest irenic
I hope one of the surprises Paul has for us today is the Beta 1

why do u say so? did Paul said anything about surprise? :(

Ok something is really strange with my phone i have flashed the desire image with the new radio many times. It says it is installing the new radio but the number never changes. I have tried just the radio, i have tried just the straight up stock rom and the radio never never changes. Is the phone screwed up??? I do a complete wipe of everything everytime hoping for the change but it never happens I am still on 32.10.00.16 it has never changed. Any ideas???

Guest Master Stevenson

This Rom is amazing... I've upgraded though to 2.2 until Bluetooth is fixed. I'm spoiled holding my phone is worse than going to the dentist.

Guest DavideBeatrice

thank you!

but I wil stay with my froyo radio because I ve better 3g connection and faster web surfing...

:(

Guest Eric C.

Does anyone know if there is an issue with the picture messaging...for example. My wife sent me a MMS, and the picture she sent was fine on her end. But it came in really small on my N1 side. So the picture was blurry of course, when I tried to enlarge it to see it. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

Guest ultrabrite

Alpha r22.1 ~~~

are still sms not forwarded when they are too long or (and) when they contain special characters :( ?

Edited by ultrabrite

Guest Just_Testing

Hello everyone, Can anybody suggest a good Kernel for this rom "Audio booster, a must", also do I have to use setCpu to activate kernel ? or is not necessary..

Thank you all in advance.

Does anyone know if there is an issue with the picture messaging...for example. My wife sent me a MMS, and the picture she sent was fine on her end. But it came in really small on my N1 side. So the picture was blurry of course, when I tried to enlarge it to see it. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

I had that happen to so i switched back to macado 15 and it started working fine again. So its on the desire end

Ok something is really strange with my phone i have flashed the desire image with the new radio many times. It says it is installing the new radio but the number never changes. I have tried just the radio, i have tried just the straight up stock rom and the radio never never changes. Is the phone screwed up??? I do a complete wipe of everything everytime hoping for the change but it never happens I am still on 32.10.00.16 it has never changed. Any ideas???

Anybody have a idea on this....its really bugging me as i have almnost no 3g at all

Guest vipermo

is there a way to get 3d gallery on this rom?

==---Never mind got it now thanks---==

Edited by vipermo

Guest guiburi

This ROM doesnt show SMS sender name upon recieving sms(local sms), instead showing the sender number.I am having this sender in my contact list. There is no issues while recieving international SMS, only having problem with local sms. But when the same person calls me, its displaying the caller name correctly.

What would be the reason?

I am in Maldives where country code is +960.

I tried the following.Contacts saved with the country code(+960)

- then its shows the name when "sms is recieved", but when "recieving a call" stopped showing caller name - only number is shown.

One thing i noticed is, while recieving SMS, the sender number is preceeded by country code (+960) while recieving a call only caller number is there.

Is this a ROM issue..cause i didnt have this issue using all the "non" SenseUI Roms like Enomthers N1 ROMS and Cyanongens..

PLEASE HELP

Guest DavideBeatrice
This ROM doesnt show SMS sender name upon recieving sms(local sms), instead showing the sender number.I am having this sender in my contact list. There is no issues while recieving international SMS, only having problem with local sms. But when the same person calls me, its displaying the caller name correctly.

What would be the reason?

I am in Maldives where country code is +960.

I tried the following.Contacts saved with the country code(+960)

- then its shows the name when "sms is recieved", but when "recieving a call" stopped showing caller name - only number is shown.

One thing i noticed is, while recieving SMS, the sender number is preceeded by country code (+960) while recieving a call only caller number is there.

Is this a ROM issue..cause i didnt have this issue using all the "non" SenseUI Roms like Enomthers N1 ROMS and Cyanongens..

PLEASE HELP

I have no issue with sms...sms sender name and picture (both local and international) are displayed correctly for me...

do you sync your contact with google?

Edited by DavideBeatrice

Guest jackrsx

R19 to R22.1 the video playback never worked for me~

even it works but only one time.. after the first-force-close.

then it will say 'video cannot be playback...' error msg. when i tried on every video...

Anyone experienced the same?

(videos are ok to playback in Froyo or CM roms)