MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest yankyjz
This could be the first Rom to enable FM Radio for Nexus One and i think this would

draw quite some attention.

Also this Thread shows that there obviously is a large interesst in this Rom..

So i still believe Paul will not forgett this Rom.

Regards Aspi

I truly hope your right, cause I really like this rom!

But I need bluetooth!

Edited by yankyjz

Guest danbogdan
No offense to anyone but has anyone else noticed that paul is only into the latest & greatest out there? While the desire port was the big thing that's all he worked on, post & tweeted about! Now he's all but moved on (check his current posts). Sure, when things get out of hand on this forum he (or his wife) will show up for a bit, but thats all.

Now there is nothing wrong with wanting to be on the cutting edge & I know no one is entitled to updates but I believe you should finish what you start!

This its just my observations and once again im not looking to offend or insult anyone.

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

+1

Guest nfl46
No offense to anyone but has anyone else noticed that paul is only into the latest & greatest out there? While the desire port was the big thing that's all he worked on, post & tweeted about! Now he's all but moved on (check his current posts). Sure, when things get out of hand on this forum he (or his wife) will show up for a bit, but thats all.

Now there is nothing wrong with wanting to be on the cutting edge & I know no one is entitled to updates but I believe you should finish what you start!

This its just my observations and once again im not looking to offend or insult anyone.

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

I agree!

Guest ultrabrite

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

+1

Guest yankyjz

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

I'm happy to see that I'm not too off base with this & that alot of people agree with it!

Now if we can only get Paul to come back to this forum & read the last 2 pages!

PS. If anyone else knows how to update this rom using the kernel, I would "donate" to you too! LoL

Guest Master Stevenson
I'm happy to see that I'm not too off base with this & that alot of people agree with it!

Now if we can only get Paul to come back to this forum & read the last 2 pages!

PS. If anyone else knows how to update this rom using the kernel, I would "donate" to you too! LoL

We would gladly donate too just like we have to Modaco. Anyone up for the challenge say the word.

Guest Master Stevenson

Going to have to wait for this rom since I like the sense. My evo is ready for pickup tomorrow but there are mass problems with the wifi. Come out Paul we know you are busy but need you.

Guest wrxtc714

Honestly you guys

there are alot of phones and alot of different things for Paul to work on

How Much do you expect him to do seriously.

all of the kitchens for all the phones

working on custom firmware on all these phones

nobody should blame him for giving his attention to the new stuff

come on guys it's the future

why do you want to be stuck in the past

I loved the desire rom but after using Froyo it would be like going back to Donut

It just gets better and better and you guys should wait for a 2.2 sense rom to come out.

Or Get a Desire

The nexus One is about the latest and Greatest of Android.

IMO it sounds like some of you need to trade for a desire or evo

I'm all for moving ahead

you guys should really get out there and try something new.

Those few widgets and the clock are nice but honestly thats all that sense is

Froyo is a whole new world and you guys just need to wait for everyone else to catch up

your apps will eventually work and all your games and what not.

it's not the firmware or anything else.

it's the app developers

and Real Flash on the phone is awesome and it works great.

not like the desire "FLASH" which people are stating is comparable (not by a long shot)

I've been running froyo since the day it came out and am completely satisfied.

Bluetooth voice commands, auto brightness, flash, installing apk's from email, integrated tethering.

thats just a begining. Too Many Things To List im finding out new stuff everyday.

Just Stop crying everyone and move on.

It's so lame to see the threads about "did paul forget about the desire port' and this and that

and the posts where people are basically talking trash on him not doing anything

flooding with all this +1 crap PLEASE GROW UP KIDS

Enjoy Your Nexus We Have The Best Of GOOGLE Don't Let it Go To Waste

Edited by wrxtc714

Guest ultrabrite
Honestly you guys

I loved the desire rom but after using Froyo it would be like going back to Donut

It just gets better and better and you guys should wait for a 2.2 sense rom to come out.

Or Get a Desire

I'm all for moving ahead

Froyo is a whole new world and you guys just need to wait for everyone else to catch up

it's the app developers

not like the desire "FLASH" which people are stating is comparable (not by a long shot)

Bluetooth voice commands, auto brightness, flash, installing apk's from email, integrated tethering.

thats just a begining. Too Many Things To List im finding out new stuff everyday.

It's so lame to see the threads about "did paul forget about the desire port' and this and that

and the posts where people are basically talking trash on him not doing anything

eh we said nothing like that, nothing which justifies your long post :)

i like to use Sense but if you prefer Froyo, there is another thread :)

Edited by ultrabrite

Guest richy
Honestly you guys

Or Get a Desire

I'm all for moving ahead

it's the app developers

-1 :)

Guest yankyjz
Honestly you guys

Or Get a Desire

I'm all for moving ahead

it's the app developers

Just a quick question, if you have moved on why are you even on this tread let alone posting long, boring & just outright ignorant replies?

You are more then welcome to post your crap on the froyo R16 thread!

PS. Peace & Love DoucheCock

Guest yankyjz
Just a quick question, if you have moved on why are you even on this tread let alone posting long, boring & just outright ignorant replies?

You are more then welcome to post your crap on the froyo R16 thread!

PS. Peace & Love DoucheCock

+1

Guest indieladadam

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

+2 it sucks, especially when 22.1 is still buggy and he let the long sms problem back in.. and when u pay for membership =/ i bought membership when he was pushing out lots of updates and the rom was steadilly improving but now he's practically nowhere be found i thought he would stick at it too mate.. specially when is such great rom and nexus is awesome device

Guest surviven6802
Very cool. Exciting!

Me too!,

I don't mind I can live wit a little buggyness :) but can someone help me out and let me know how to get my MMS working properly when I am using the right APN's and phone signal is working perfect :) SMS comes through fine just can't SEND pictures!! I am using r22.1 help would be appreciated

or could someone let me know which version you all are using that isn't that buggy to you??

Guest ultrabrite

Please... anybody knows where are kitchens for older versions of the ROM?

i thought it was page 237 but it seems that was removed...

(because i remember that Alpha r21 was a little bit better — just while waiting for Beta :) )

Guest Brian L

I get bad service in my house, sometimes when i lose service for a little while, then i goto a good service area, my radio does not connect to the network..I have to restart the phone to get my service back. Anyone else have this issue, and know a way around it?

Guest NickBr

I know the issue with the phone not locking and coming back on several times has been mentioned, but I just wanted to share something that I noticed. Whenever I have a non-live wallpaper it rarely happens, maybe every once in a great while I have to hit the lock button twice. When I switch to any of the live wallpapers, especially HTC Sense live wallpaper, it happens every time I hit the lock button with it sometimes taking up to five presses before the phone finally locks. Just thought this was something worth mentioning :-)