maybe I miss something...

but...any news on the update?

some days ago I readed about an incoming update... :lol:

Edited by DavideBeatrice

Guest JonnyRockets
maybe I miss something...

but...any news on the update?

some days ago I readed about an incoming update... :lol:

With all the devices coming out, Paul's focus is on rooting those.

Porting Desire from the kernel source, or Desire FroYo to the N1 is pretty much at the bottom of Paul's priority list (if it's on there at all actually).

DESIRE ROM IS DEAD! IT WONT GET UPDATED, and i have sold my google nexus one for a Iphone 4!

Your post brings nothing to the development or scene instead it just shows how immature you are.

Side note your holding your phone wrong.

Guest Batkoto
Your post brings nothing to the development or scene instead it just shows how immature you are.

Side note your holding your phone wrong.

Or maybe he should wait for the orange spots to start appearing ... LOL

Guest MidnightSlide
Or maybe he should wait for the orange spots to start appearing ... LOL

I'd love to see some work done on this rom.. it could be friggin awesome once the desire gets updated to 2.2!

Guest JonnyRockets
Anyone having issue with not being to geotag photos with this rom?

On a side note, is there a way to search within a thread?

Hmmm............

searchp.png

Guest xx andy xx

Maybe Im missing something, but what is this rom missing? Mine runs fine, it has flash, copy paste, etc. I feel like this is one of the best, if not the best, roms out right now. I flashed 2.2, played with it and tried to figure out why so much hype for it, then had to flash this rom back. So just wondering what some features or items some of you feel are missing.

Guest Max Awesome

Any chance of having the latest update from HTC (that fixes issues with Sense's Email app and Exchange security) baked into the next version?

Guest k2bk2bk2b
DESIRE ROM IS DEAD! IT WONT GET UPDATED, and i have sold my google nexus one for a Iphone 4!

i feel the same about the updates on desire rom for nexus. But hell i wont sell my nexus for a public phone. sorry

Guest PS&E
Maybe Im missing something, but what is this rom missing? Mine runs fine, it has flash, copy paste, etc. I feel like this is one of the best, if not the best, roms out right now. I flashed 2.2, played with it and tried to figure out why so much hype for it, then had to flash this rom back. So just wondering what some features or items some of you feel are missing.

1. MMS issues receiving thumbnail sized attachments, but can send ok.

2. Long SMS issue unable to send text msg w 160+ characters.

(I'm only mentioning these things again like a lot of ppl have because they're important to me. I believe r21 SMS app was working fine though. And no offense to anyone, but Froyo is a joke on Nexus One! Not very impressive. Hopefully Gingerbread doesn't fail us. But other than that, thanks to Mr Paul again for Desire port, best ROM out there!)

Guest Nerds 2 You
1. MMS issues receiving thumbnail sized attachments, but can send ok.

2. Long SMS issue unable to send text msg w 160+ characters.

(I'm only mentioning these things again like a lot of ppl have because they're important to me. I believe r21 SMS app was working fine though. And no offense to anyone, but Froyo is a joke on Nexus One! Not very impressive. Hopefully Gingerbread doesn't fail us. But other than that, thanks to Mr Paul again for Desire port, best ROM out there!)

I did some testing this morning, I use Handcent for my SMS/MMS

I had a friend send me a picture and it showed up at full resolution, no issues for me

I tried to send a long SMS and it would not send as one message. I changed the settings to automatically split as multiple messages and it worked.

Guest Olsenius

I'm running r21, and have problems with HTC-Peep.

Peep says that all my tweets are too long no matter how long they really are. I can tweet via the Peep-widget, but that really sucks.

Are anyone else experiencing problems with HTC-Peep?

May upgrading to r22.1 help? I have been waiting for next version, but if it fixes Peep ill upgrade to 22.1:-)

I'm running r21, and have problems with HTC-Peep.

Peep says that all my tweets are too long no matter how long they really are. I can tweet via the Peep-widget, but that really sucks.

Are anyone else experiencing problems with HTC-Peep?

May upgrading to r22.1 help? I have been waiting for next version, but if it fixes Peep ill upgrade to 22.1:-)

I had that issue with r21 too, and r22 fixed it.

Guest Sylar2010

Please Paul resume your Desire port,we need it so bad!!!

Forget froyo roms for a couple of days and focus on the Beta 1 (we are waiting for 2 months now)

Guest HalfSight

I can't seem to establish a data signal on the r22.1, I have the radio ending with _7

Edited by HalfSight