MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest magicpie1980

That has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever read.....

Does he think he is purchasing ROM's then?

The money paid to Paul is a gesture, we get what we are given....

Paul, just refund this dude and ban him, we are better off without these sorts of people in our quality community;)

Dick go here---> http://www.apple.com/iphone/

MP also known as JD;)

Guest Shuflie

Looks like the FM radio isn't really down to Paul, well apart from him be the reason the there is a Desire port in the first place. He said earlier that he'd got it working using IntersectRaven's FM enabled kernel found here. I've not tried out the Desire port myself, but for anyone that has why not try dropping this kernel into your phones and see what the results are?

Guest cezent
He could have shorten it though....saying only that he should get an iPhone - the idiot-ism would then be a given :angry:

Wheyy!! I have an iphone (along with 2 other andriods), dont mug me off (and possibly several others) because of this miserable d1ckhead!...He s an idiot.

I dont know why people feel the need to belittle the iPhone just cuz they use a N1. Both are freaking awesome and are pushing the bar higher for what a smartphone should be... Life's good.

Guest houstonblaney1
You're an idiot. Go get an iphone

+5 :angry:

On another note, I haven't been around the Desire ROM for Nexus One wing for a while, and WHOA!!!! What's up with the angry dude?!?! Ease up tiger. If you're not happy with your US$15 spent (10 quid), then I suggest crying about it somewhere else because you're not going to find any sympathy here. P's a badass that happens to kick out some badass stuff for our beloved Nexus One. He also happens to be a busy guy.

I'm sensing (okay, maybe a little pun there) that P's working on a Froyo/Sense build for r23. That's likely the reason why there's been a bit of time between the release of r22.1 and r23. If my memory serves me correctly, the whole Iceland volcano ordeal threw this very forum into a bit of a frenzy because of jackasses like the one referenced above.

Good things are worth the wait. I'm guessing the Froyo/Sense builds are going to be sweet. While I am using MCR r19 right now, I wouldn't be totally opposed to coming back to HTC Sense. Then again, MCR r19 Froyo runs pretty damn smooth on my Nexus One. Oh well. What's a flasher to do?

Edited by houstonblaney1

Help please, anyone??? Running r22.1 with intersectRavens kernel, 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2 radio, ERE27 build. HTC clock, news, people, calendar widgets, and Android calendar, YouTube, news n weather widgets running in the back and finally a few app icons on the home screens (no special widgets like beautiful widgets that do drain battery life). Anyhow, been on my phone for approximately 3 hrs (moderate usage, on and off), and battery is at about 47% already! Does this sound normal to anyone else? Hating this battery issue of mine. Any other suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated!

Guest dogei22
Help please, anyone??? Running r22.1 with intersectRavens kernel, 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2 radio, ERE27 build. HTC clock, news, people, calendar widgets, and Android calendar, YouTube, news n weather widgets running in the back and finally a few app icons on the home screens (no special widgets like beautiful widgets that do drain battery life). Anyhow, been on my phone for approximately 3 hrs (moderate usage, on and off), and battery is at about 47% already! Does this sound normal to anyone else? Hating this battery issue of mine. Any other suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like it could be related to the traditional radio issue used by bad 3G reception. Try looking at battery usage stats if you can find "Time without signal %" under the Cell standby option. If it is higher than 0% your battery drain could be caused by unnecessary switching between 3G and 2G networks. Try turning 3G completely off and see if your battery life increases. I had a similar issue and got rid of it by downgrading the radio with Alpha r22.1 (and earlier builds). Can't remember the version but should be about 2 releases before the Froyo radio.

Guest cezent
I dont know why people feel the need to belittle the iPhone just cuz they use a N1. Both are freaking awesome and are pushing the bar higher for what a smartphone should be... Life's good.

+1 big time.

Yi

Sounds like it could be related to the traditional radio issue used by bad 3G reception. Try looking at battery usage stats if you can find "Time without signal %" under the Cell standby option. If it is higher than 0% your battery drain could be caused by unnecessary switching between 3G and 2G networks. Try turning 3G completely off and see if your battery life increases. I had a similar issue and got rid of it by downgrading the radio with Alpha r22.1 (and earlier builds). Can't remember the version but should be about 2 releases before the Froyo radio.

If you (or anyone reading this) don't mind sharing, can you please tell me which kernel, radio, image version I should be using to maximize my Desire ROM experience? Thanks again!

Guest Brian L
Yi

If you (or anyone reading this) don't mind sharing, can you please tell me which kernel, radio, image version I should be using to maximize my Desire ROM experience? Thanks again!

The newest eclair radio, intersectraven's 33.5 kernel, and i like 22.1. Those are what i use and it works great. You can find his kernel's at www.mediafire.com/intersectraven and get 2.6.33.5_AVS-925mV_CFS_20100529_1304.zip , you will have to push the bcm4329.ko to /system/lib/modules to get the wifi to work. Hope that helps.

The newest eclair radio, intersectraven's 33.5 kernel, and i like 22.1. Those are what i use and it works great. You can find his kernel's at www.mediafire.com/intersectraven and get 2.6.33.5_AVS-925mV_CFS_20100529_1304.zip , you will have to push the bcm4329.ko to /system/lib/modules to get the wifi to work. Hope that helps.

Where can I find the latest Eclair radio? Thanks again for all your help, MoDaCo folks.

Guest acantril

Not sure if this has been asked before, but has anyone managed to get a battery % display on the SENSE nexus one port by paul ? its one of the only things missing for me, I feel odd without a status display.

Thanks guys.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but has anyone managed to get a battery % display on the SENSE nexus one port by paul ? its one of the only things missing for me, I feel odd without a status display.

Thanks guys.

I don't think that exists with this ROM. Or at least I haven't discovered it. Go download "Quick System Info PRO" app frm the Market. Shows battery life and other junk.

Guest stonew508

dude, I've been checking thi thread every day waiting for sence froyo and it turns out to be hidden on another thread?! http://android.modaco.com/content/google-n...oyo-with-sense/

DOH!! How could I have missed this on twitter?!?!

edit: I guess its a pre-alpha kinda whatever version, doesn't count I guess?

edit#2: I'm running it, and it ROCKS.

Edited by stonew508

Guest serverxeon
There's a thread in this forum where someone made a battery% mod for the Desire ROM, pre-froyo

any keywords to search for it?

Freezing on the white screen?

wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, wipe battery stats for good measure and avoiding "poor battery life"..

and then reflash.

Let it go for a couple of minutes on the white screen, first boot is always the longest.

sns

Guest xSTRYKERx
Freezing on the white screen?

wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, wipe battery stats for good measure and avoiding "poor battery life"..

and then reflash.

Let it go for a couple of minutes on the white screen, first boot is always the longest.

sns

already have done that. just to double check: should i be flashing it with recovery-NA-nexus-v1.7.0.1.img?

Guest xSTRYKERx

i think my issue is due to the FRF91 build. the phone was never rooted before yesterday and i didnt revert back to an older .img version