MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest NexusCody
HTC bootscreen or Nexus One bootscreen? Discuss! :(

P

I vote for a MoDaCo Bootscreen!!!! This is a lot of work Paul...you deserve some direct credit!

Guest EMARTY69
I vote for a MoDaCo Bootscreen!!!! This is a lot of work Paul...you deserve some direct credit!

Yes! I change my vote to MoDaCo - You deserve it :(

Guest Aspergillus

The HTC boot-screen is ok if "HTC" is replaced by "Paul"

I don't want to see company names while booting.

But I vote for nexus one boot screen .....

Guest Gonz7711
Have you EXPLICITLY asked the other person you called what your number showed up as?

When you check the placed calls in the gv app it does not show the call as being placed through GV. This would be a big problem for people who only subscribe to data only plans, since they would be charged premium rates for making any calls. The desire rom in its current iteration does not fully support this app. it may not be something that can be fixed until the next version of the rom is released.

Guest LilRedzMD

I vote for the Nexus One Boot Screen unless the HTC BootScreen loads faster...it takes a minute for it to load up against the NExus One Bootup

Guest DiscoScan
HTC bootscreen or Nexus One bootscreen? Discuss! :(

P

I'd keep the CM-version of the Nexus screen with the skateboarding androids in the center. I think it's a much more visually stimulating starting point for a boot screen.

From there, I do think you should brand by adding with "MoDaCo" or "Paul" into the streaming colors somehow...