MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Hey peeps, just been spending some quality time with the wife and daughter. Testing the new release now, wanna make sure it works! Not long to wait all being well...

P

Guest Qteknology
Hey peeps, just been spending some quality time with the wife and daughter. Testing the new release now, wanna make sure it works! Not long to wait all being well...

P

Thanks Paul !

Family first at all :D

Hello Paul,

Thanks for the work, just one question, does this sense build include ActiveSync components? (Exchange E-Mail, Contacts & Calendar)?

If not, does it at least include e-mail and contacts like the original Nexus, and can we then adb puch corcal and corgal like on the stock nexus?

Thanks for the info!

Guest PhonePersona

P

Take all the time you need to spend with your family, Paul.

When it comes down to it, this is all stuff we want, not need.

To top it all off you're basically doing all this hard work out of your own generosity.

And yes...we CAN wait, regardless of what anyone may say :D

Heck, less than a week ago no one was even thinking we would have this ROM to mess with on the Nexus for weeks at the very outset.

You're making miracles happen, dude.

Nuff Respect!

Edited by PhonePersona

Guest 7500usr
Take all the time you need to spend with your family, Paul.

When it comes down to it, this is all stuff we want, not need.

To top it all off you're basically doing all this hard work out of your own generosity.

And yes...we CAN wait, regardless of what anyone may say :D

Heck, less than a week ago no one was even thinking we would have this ROM to mess with on the Nexus for weeks at the very outset.

You're making miracles happen, dude.

Nuff Respect!

agree totally!! Family is number 1 always, the rest comes 2nd....

Download is back, thanks everyone for your patience - the problem was really REALLY obscure, but it's sussed now I hope.

DID I MENTION I FIXED THE GRAPHICS GLITCHING? :D :D :lol:

Enjoy!

P

agree totally!! Family is number 1 always, the rest comes 2nd....

My missus can read my mind tho, she said when we were out 'You're clearly thinking about how to fix your ROM, shall we go home?' She was right, and I did figure out the fix while I was away from a PC. It helps sometimes! :D

P

Guest soulpilot
Download is back, thanks everyone for your patience - the problem was really REALLY obscure, but it's sussed now I hope.

DID I MENTION I FIXED THE GRAPHICS GLITCHING? :D :D :lol:

Enjoy!

P

Thanx Paul ...U R D MAN !!!!

:lol: :D B) :( :D

Guest 7500usr
My missus can read my mind tho, she said when we were out 'You're clearly thinking about how to fix your ROM, shall we go home?' She was right, and I did figure out the fix while I was away from a PC. It helps sometimes! :D

P

usually the case, and its alway best to walk away from a problem......downloading now will post back..again thanks for the great work man...

P

Envy you, man. You have a brilliant mind, a considerate wife, a lovely daughter, a damn good nexus one, and a bunch of tech geeks around you, you are just a HAPPY man :D

Envy you, man. You have a brilliant mind, a considerate wife, a lovely daughter, a damn good nexus one, and a bunch of tech geeks around you, you are just a HAPPY man :D

I didn't come home tho, I went had pizza instead. :D

P

Guest tokyomonster
I didn't come home tho, I went had pizza instead. :D

P

This seems like it'll be a pretty solid rom for an alpha, especially after the graphics were fixed. What issues remain...just the camera?

Hmmm, use of flash as torch, but there's not really many issues now that aren't attributable to the fact it's an early ROM (i.e. ones I may well not be able to fix)...

P

Guest jesseshangout
This seems like it'll be a pretty solid rom for an alpha, especially after the graphics were fixed. What issues remain...just the camera?

Are you getting random reboots trying to setup your google account? I have rebooted 6 or 7 times now.