MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest tokyomonster
Are you getting random reboots trying to setup your google account? I have rebooted 6 or 7 times now.

Haven't had a chance yet -- I'm downloading over 3G and it's a beastly rom. 84% done!

I'll report back when it's flashed though. If you're having issues, try skipping the Google account registration entirely in the beginning and then setting it up by opening the market.

Guest rahan95

Yep, same thing here : 3 reboots when setting up accounts, 2 more when synchronizing the Gmail inbox

Other than that, looks great and real close to something usable on a daily basis !

Guest jesseshangout
Haven't had a chance yet -- I'm downloading over 3G and it's a beastly rom. 84% done!

I'll report back when it's flashed though. If you're having issues, try skipping the Google account registration entirely in the beginning and then setting it up by opening the market.

Ok. Skipped the setup and logged in through market. 5 seconds later, reboot.

Guest shaniac

I got the same reboots until I quickly pressed the SD card notification. After that, the reboots stopped, but my SD card is still not mounted. Trying manually via adb.... Will be in touch....

I got the same reboots until I quickly pressed the SD card notification. After that, the reboots stopped, but my SD card is still not mounted. Trying manually via adb.... Will be in touch....

My SDcard IS appearing and NO reboots yet. How strange!

P

Guest ez14u2nv
Download is back, thanks everyone for your patience - the problem was really REALLY obscure, but it's sussed now I hope.

DID I MENTION I FIXED THE GRAPHICS GLITCHING?

Enjoy!

P

your a G!... GANG-STAR! Straight up PIMP!... how do you do it!

I have to admit this whole rom scares me as htc might get upset...(like they did with beautiful widgets, and weather widget)... though the desire cant be used on tmo 3g... i can just see them not liking this... in fact typing this post scares me... THEYRE WATCHING!

Guest shaniac

P

mounted /sdcard on /dev/block/mmcblk0p1, tried restarting Titanium Backup, got a reboot! Still, I'm getting there!

UPDATE: /sdcard mounted fine, doesn't look like the apps are seeing it. There must be some way to refresh that, but I don't know it....

Edited by shaniac

Guest toktok_theking

P

maube because your the king (the phone is scared from you) just kidden downloading thanks man i will buy ad free rightnow

it would be appreciated to share the leaked files for dev (if safe if not, no reasojn to fire your source)

Guest tokyomonster
Undoing the graphics fix didn't seem to help, which is probably good? :D

Investigating still!

P

I skipped the HTC sync set up entirely in the beginning, and set up my google account through the market, the setup facebook and twitter, and haven't had any reboots yet -- seems to be running smoothly!

Guest soulpilot

Everything working fine here ...........no reboots just rebooted twice at the time of setup....but stangely i just have 21 MB of memory left after restoring my apps !!!