MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

I can live with the wipe, but I'm getting a write_raw_image error on the boot.img
Same here. On CM5.0.3 this was because boot.img was too large for some devices. No idea why N1's would have different size boot areas available :(

Guest Richard557

i reflashed to my backup and wireless dont seem to be working still ... cant think of what it could be . perhaps i need to revert back to older radio ? anyone care to assist orhave same problem ?

cheers

Guest martijnve

Nice start, however my connection keeps switching back and forth between 3g and hsdpa. When it is connected it is working fine however iwhilst switching data is down and that is about 60% of the time.

And i have a question: While i love sense i absolutely hate some of the htc applications, would it be possible to make arom that has both the htc apps and the stock android apps? (or could you offer this through your kitchen?)

Guest Imtiyaz Maredia

MODACO i have a problem...

Since after 2 hours of Cell Standby time without signal is like 50%... never seen that before...

I am currently on beta radio and it seems something is wrong somewhere...

This is my battery usage..

Cell Standby 48

Wifi 17

Phone Idle 15

Android system 12

Display 5

Voice Calls 3

Edited by Imtiyaz Maredia

Guest Docmjldds

Hmm, about phone says MoDaCo Custom Rom with Sense Alpha 7, even though this is Alpha 8. I have the Android KB as well as the original Nexus One Gallery, so I Know I installed the correct file :(

Locale or using the setup applet still only offers English UK. Not a biggie. Just what I see. No flash on camera. Same as with Alpha 7. I have never seen a warning or error. It just doesn't work at all. The Nexus Torch applet works, so I know the hardware itself is fine.

Gmail and Google Calendar sync work fine here. I know, Paul you had asked about this.

Guest niclassoderlund
Hmm, about phone says MoDaCo Custom Rom with Sense Alpha 7, even though this is Alpha 8. I have the Android KB as well as the original Nexus One Gallery, so I Know I installed the correct file :(

Locale or using the setup applet still only offers English UK. Not a biggie. Just what I see. No flash on camera. Same as with Alpha 7. I have never seen a warning or error. It just doesn't work at all. The Nexus Torch applet works, so I know the hardware itself is fine.

Gmail and Google Calendar sync work fine here. I know, Paul you had asked about this.

Hi-mem seems not to be in the A8 as it was in A7?

//P

Guest hks18psigst

i had a force close/wait on superuser on root explorer, setcpu, and wireless tether.. pushed alpha 7 superuser.apk to /system/app and now it all works.. just a heads up... anyone else having this problem?

my version says Alpha 8 and location offers English US... did you validate the MD5 hash against your downloaded file? also, did you wipe first? (i apologize if this is perceived as a condescending question). i know i've missed wiping before...

i had a force close/wait on superuser on root explorer, setcpu, and wireless tether.. pushed alpha 7 superuser.apk to /system/app and now it all works.. just a heads up... anyone else having this problem?
no FC with Root Explorer; asked me to Allow/Allow Always, made selection and relaunched without issue...

Guest Richard557

umm im going to try and revert back to stock and see if i can get wi-fi working that way .. could anyone link me to the stock rom for the N1 please ? stock radio i think also

thankyou

Guest niclassoderlund
i did a End All via Advanced Task Manager and it's showing 240MB of available memory...

Its very strange at my end. Did a full wipe twice (made all the wipes on the meny in the RA 1.6.0 recovery) and even though its says Alpha 8 in About phone after it boots, after a reboot it changes back to Alpha 7 in the text.

Himem isnt there, 150MB free.

Did anything get stored on the SDCard that I need to remove? I have never played around with A2SD.

//P

Guest Docmjldds

<<Hi-mem seems not to be in the A8 as it was in A7?

I confirm that too :(

OOPS....saw the post about end all. Now I have 166MB with 5 process. Memory isn't as much as prior Nexus Roms, but I'm sure tweaking will fix.

Edited by Docmjldds

Guest dtwoiski

Still has that htc boot screen.. :/ lol

P, firmware version string is still:

MoDaCo Custom ROM with Sense Alpha 7

DT

Edited by dtwoiski

Guest niclassoderlund
<<Hi-mem seems not to be in the A8 as it was in A7?

I confirm that too :(

OOPS....saw the post about end all. Now I have 166MB with 5 process. Memory isn't as much as prior Nexus Roms, but I'm sure tweaking will fix.

With himem you should have about 250MB free.

//P

Guest VJKotts

I had alpha 7 working fine, now that I am trying to install alpha 8, I am getting error messages E: =Error finishing BOOT, failure at line 378

What should i do know? Help please.