MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest JimmyFraser

Hi Guys

I am wondering is it possible to disable the fullscreen browsing? as in I want the notification bar while browsing??

I dont want to use another browser, I like the Fake flash support and HTC's cut and paste..

Guest gman1108
Mediafire A2SD link fixed (minor typo!), resolving issue with ROMraid / CoBlitz mirrors now.

Investigating an issue with Custom Ingredients in the kitchen.

P

Mediafire download works but say file is corrupt after you download it, same as before

Guest fuzio1963
Custom Ingredients is working correctly.

P

So, OK - i got it now! My phone (and all others) must be faulty.......

But guess what? I am NOT going to smash it against the wall just because THIS Rom does not work!!!

Cyanogen works, Enomther works, Nexdesidre Mix works, even KiNgxKxNexus Desire works!!! All are running good, but not this one.

Or maybe my Nexus is MoDoCo-resistant...............:P

Oh, one more thing i forgot to mention; i still have a saved file in my computer of THIS Rom, baked about month and half ago. And this copy works, with all known issues of course, but at least it runs. Isn't it beautiful?? :D

post-675491-1273584132_thumb.png

Edited by fuzio1963

Guest polo79
So, OK - i got it now! My phone (and all others) must be faulty.......

But guess what? I am NOT going to smash it against the wall just because THIS Rom does not work!!!

Cyanogen works, Enomther works, Nexdesidre Mix works, even KiNgxKxNexus Desire works!!! All are running good, but not this one.

Or maybe my Nexus is MoDoCo-resistant...............:P

Oh, one more thing i forgot to mention; i still have a saved file in my computer of THIS Rom, baked about month and half ago. And this copy works, with all known issues of course, but at least it runs. Isn't it beautiful?? :D

i may be wrong but i took that as paul saying that he fixed the issue, not that he was arguing with you. you may want to try downloading it again just to make sure.

Guest gman1108
i may be wrong but i took that as paul saying that he fixed the issue, not that he was arguing with you. you may want to try downloading it again just to make sure.

I tried it this morning and same problem. I found one that has the app2sd on it but I don't see the option to install on SD card. Is there a different way to do it then the way you can do it on the g1 cyanogen rom

Guest fuzio1963

Nope, we are not arguing, or at least i do not mean that! I just stated there must be "something" wrong. And yes, i was trying to dwnld few times, even couple minutes ago - still the same. But hey! - WTH!!! I can use my phone with other rom, while still waiting for Paul`s next release. I am sure it is gonna be flawless..... :P

Guest yankyjz

Hey paul, now that you "updated" the official desire rom to r2 & fixed the a2sd issue regarding dalvik-cache to sd is there any chance we can get that feature as well? I am in no way asking for a full update (so calm down everyone) just an option for dalvik2sd? Thanx in advance for any help

Guest Paul

I am now working on porting 'Desire r2' to the N1. Real Desire and the N1 port will share the same kitchen, so both devices get updated at the same time.

re: Custom Ingredients, it was a configuration issue with the new server which is now resolved. :P

P

Guest gman1108
I am now working on porting 'Desire r2' to the N1. Real Desire and the N1 port will share the same kitchen, so both devices get updated at the same time.

re: Custom Ingredients, it was a configuration issue with the new server which is now resolved. :P

P

If I become a member and cook my own rom it should work right because the rom you have with a2sd isnt working still. I'll pay its no biggie. let me know thanks

Guest yankyjz

P

Sounds great but will you include all the options from both kitchens? That would be great. Thanx for the phenomenal Rom!

Guest tamirushb

same problem here!

after full flash with the regular not ktchen online version (131 MB) getting whe same "installation aborted eror)

i downloaded it twice

Guest Shmoopty
Hi Guys

I am wondering is it possible to disable the fullscreen browsing? as in I want the notification bar while browsing??

I dont want to use another browser, I like the Fake flash support and HTC's cut and paste..

I haven't checked any further than this: menu button will always pop up the status bar when I want to check it.

Guest babadudu
Mediafire download works but say file is corrupt after you download it, same as before

same here, i tried first downloading from the phone then from the computer.

Guest techlogik

What's funny is on the past few pages of ranting and douchebaggery I thought I had transported back to xda 5-6 years ago or beyond. It's like deja vu. Different forums, same crap happens. People jump on the backs of the good people that due this stuff on their personal time and make some amazing stuff happen for us.

Same types of people, same stupid complaints blah blah...people complaining about broken promises on some free stuff...give us a break already.

Be happy you got something at all...I know I am.

I got a good copy several pages back from another user who posted a mirror link with the corrupted download issue, no biggie.

It's easy to remove the WaveSecure via usb cable and the methods of adb etc...so not worried about paying to get the kitchen.

I'm probably going to pay for the subscription just to have ad-free browsing and easy cooking online.

Sweet!!!

Edited by techlogik

Guest yankyjz
Same types of people, same stupid complaints blah blah...people complaining about broken promises on some [strikethrough]free[/strikethrough] paid stuff...give us a break already.

Dude, this is done already. We've moved on.

Guest bedwa

Once again, thank you paul for all your work on the N1 port of the desire r2 rom... I've enjoyed this one so far and I look forward to the next. Since I know you don't hear it enough, thanks again.....

Guest androiduser1

The Desire's ROM is awesome, especially with the Sense UI. But when is the next update r22 coming along? Or better yet, when can the official version from the Desire be ported to the Nexus? This Bluetooth issue is driving me crazy and FM radio looks like it's almost there. By the way, just became a member and the kitchen to bake ROMs is kick ass Paul. Please hurry with the update r22.

:P

Guest JonnyRockets
The Desire's ROM is awesome, especially with the Sense UI. But when is the next update r22 coming along? Or better yet, when can the official version from the Desire be ported to the Nexus? This Bluetooth issue is driving me crazy and FM radio looks like it's almost there. By the way, just became a member and the kitchen to bake ROMs is kick ass Paul. Please hurry with the update r22.

:P

Paul mentioned there will be no more updates for the N1 until either HTC releases the code or 2.2 leaks from Google.

Guest Dj. Crucial

When i'm trying to install Alpha 21 from recovery Flash zip from SD Card it says "E:Can't Open /sdcard/alpha-r21-update-mocacocustomrom-nexusone-desire-withadditions......" Any solutions how to fix tihs?

Guest fuzio1963
Once again, thank you paul for all your work on the N1 port of the desire r2 rom... I've enjoyed this one so far and I look forward to the next. Since I know you don't hear it enough, thanks again.....

Are you are saying that you`ve installed Desire Rom for Desire phone, ver R2, on your Nexus? How? :P

Guest Sylar2010

HTC has till end of next week to release the kernel and rumours are saying the froyo will be out on 19 may...There is hope :P

Guest Stea1thmode
Are you are saying that you`ve installed Desire Rom for Desire phone, ver R2, on your Nexus? How? :P

I think he's just showing his gratitude in advance for all of Paul's hard work.

Take your time Paul, Family and 'real work' are more important.

Edited by Stea1thmode